What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what my point is @pakistanipower. India is always preferred over Pakistan by some of these powerful Muslim countries in the time of crisis even though Pakistan sent its pilots and fought along side when they were in trouble.
this should have been our lesson long time ago and we should have gone to self reliance.

Literally first thing they ask when I showed them pictures from Pak was, where are terrorists where are talibans?... i was like wtf.

We are coming out of this perception or we will. I.A. Its just a matter of few more years from now.

Pakistan should be the hope for PAKISTANIS and PAKISTANIS first. Ummah can take the back seat.
Agree! Kashmir is more than just an Ummah thing for us.

Go ask anyone in west africa they dont know go ask gulf they know pakistani workees .you people gone total mad in ummah syndrome
when Allah almighty declared muslims as one ummah in Quran then dont make fun of it. ummah still exists if we throw the leaders of the muslim world in ocean. Allah Almighty and the Prophet knew that the betterment of muslims lies in unity that's why so much emphasis was given on this concept in Quran and Hadith . now that wee have left this golden principle we are getting humiliated and killed all over the world. hamari bhalae issi main he hay k islam ki rassi ko mazboti say thamay rakhain or taffarukay main na parain warna aik aik ker kay sab ka number a jay ga. no country will escape destruction.

I don't know about Ummah it's leader and where it exist, but I can surely tell if Iran or Israel invade UAE, they will have my support and appreciation..

We are coming out of this perception or we will. I.A. Its just a matter of few more years from now.

It feels like this when you are living in Pakistan, not abroad where you see hazara killings or blasts in quetta every week or month in mainstream media. As I said we are very bad at marketing we should improve it, especially our film industry Arabs love good movies that is why they are so fond of Indian culture.

Did i created all these terror groups ? Dara.honor killings .bomb blasts .poverty and madness here ?
Which terror groups there aren't any terror groups in Pakistan they came from Afghanistan in early 2000s
And how common are honor killings 4 or 5 in a year more than 200 million population
Is sa ziada log to stairs sa gir Kar Mar jatay Hain
And what you mean by madness
Pakistan has only 1 problem and that is corruption

That's what my point is @pakistanipower. India is always preferred over Pakistan by some of these powerful Muslim countries in the time of crisis even though Pakistan sent its pilots and fought along side when they were in trouble.
Because most Muslim world leaders are corrupt and sell themselves to west,and few sincere Muslim leaders like Shah Faisal, QADAFI, yasir arafat, were killed by western stooges/traitors @AMRAAM

Which terror groups there aren't any terror groups in Pakistan they came from Afghanistan in early 2000s
And how common are honor killings 4 or 5 in a year more than 200 million population
Is sa ziada log to stairs sa gir Kar Mar jatay Hain
And what you mean by madness
Pakistan has only 1 problem and that is corruption
please make this sign board in 55 languages and hang at hujj time so they read it and know :lol:

India has more number of such villages than Pakistan but its still about to become a regional/world leader.
So looks like there is nothing about Ummah or religion, its all about when you have money.
that is what we are saying stop selling ummah chooran and start selling goods rise your exports not tableeghi jammati and jehadis .

Not at all. We are a mess ourselves right now
then you may did not read naseem hijazi's propaganda novels :rofl:

Right! Pakitan was great world power at the time of MNS and AZ. They along with their FnF showed the world how to transfer money out of Pakistan and to bring it back through TTs.

I am sure they did not do that in personal capacity but had foot soldiers doing it which are still at large and current PM still delivering speeches that money laundering is an ongoing issue.

Financial transparency is an issue even for 1st world countries and not just 3rd world countries.

Then there isn't any other option except hasina wajid 2 billo Rani who is liberal aalo gosht and zardari who is liberal like billo

There will always be options.

Did i created all these terror groups ? Dara.honor killings .bomb blasts .poverty and madness here ?

You are at the forefront of fatwa parties which paint the Pakistanis as terrorists.

Honor killings is a phenomenon consistent throughout the world. Poverty is also rampant across the globe.

People who have made money the past 20 years by selling blood of Pakistanis as terrorists should not talk about poverty and madness.

please do some research about who funded so called islamic terror groups all over the world. who created Al qaida? which country has maximum citizens involved in 9/11 attack? off course you cant ask this question in saudia . you will lose your job and start residing in a jail for the rest of your life.

Pakistani terrorism factory put entire ummah in the line of fire. Now its on Pakistan to rescue it by dismantling its ISI and terror factories. We all are in Pakistan's mercy now.

Your fear is justified as it should be for all the Indian Babies. Pakistan won't spare any Mir Jaffer and Mir Saddiqs in case of a full-scale WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom