What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a blatant lie.

Concept of Ummah is not a sickness. You are only trying to superimpose your religious beliefs on others during this period of trial for the great Nation.

From Brunei to Algeria, Pakistanis are known for being Muslims and are welcomed by all spheres of the society.

Please take out your religious bias against Pakistan and understand the greater picture of the human suffering across the globe.

Thanks.
I meet almost all of muslim nations citizens while living in ksa . They know pakistan for terrorism bombs poor labor and nukes .

Just go look our villages towns they look like 200 years old villages
We are very poor and dreaming to be leader

India has more number of such villages than Pakistan but its still about to become a regional/world leader.
So looks like there is nothing about Ummah or religion, its all about when you have money.

I meet almost all of muslim nations citizens while living in ksa . They know pakistan for terrorism bombs poor labor and nukes .

Have you ever wondered they do that to only mirror your own views about Pakistan?

You are known here on pdf as well about your effort to paint Pakistanis as intolerant extremists yourself.

we have lost relevance doing serving other countries national interests, about time we become selfish.

That's true but we can't unless Gawadar/CPEC starts running at its full potential.

A big part of Pakistan's own population don't have any hope from Pakistan
Waisay amir ul momineen Imran Ahmad Khan Niazi kaisa rahay ga last hope of Muslim Ummah

Naysayers are a dime a dozen. One must not take them seriously nor cater their paranoia.

Mr. Niazi cannot make IMF Ummah great again. Sorry

And they did nothing when we're in difficult/dangerous position since Pakistan creation, Muslim world especially MIDDLE EAST is/was always betray us in time critical situations to Pakistan @AMRAAM

That's what my point is @pakistanipower. India is always preferred over Pakistan by some of these powerful Muslim countries in the time of crisis even though Pakistan sent its pilots and fought along side when they were in trouble.

Just go look our villages towns they look like 200 years old villages
We are very poor and dreaming to be leader

Look at karachi after rain, look at larkana sakhar and other cities we literally destroyed what Brits gave us let alone improving anything. We are kamchor, hadharam and very very bad at policy making, planning and marketing and only thing we do is ummah chumma, khilafah, leader of islamic world blabla.

There is no muslim unity until we keep muslims seperated by secular borders... These borders and controls are a problem otherwise we are 1 nation.

We can't be one nation unless borders are removed and armies combined police combined. Same currency and constitution applied in all Muslim established nations in 2019

India has more number of such villages than Pakistan but its still about to become a regional/world leader.
So looks like there is nothing about Ummah or religion, its all about when you have money.
a traditional English nursery rhyme. The whole rhyme is:

: : Will you lend me your mare to ride a mile?
: : - No, she is lame leaping over a stile.
: : - Alack! and I must go to the fair!
: : I'll give you good money for lending your mare.
: : - Oh, oh! say you so?
: : Money will make the mare to go

: : Wilt thou lend me thy mare to ride but a mile?
: : No, she's lame goinge over a stile.
: : but if thou wilt her to me spare,
: : thou shalt have mony for thy mare.
: : ho ho say you soe
: : mony shall make my mare to goe.

: Tom Pierce, Tom Pierce, lend me your grey mare.
: All along, out along, down along lee,
: For I want for to go to Widdecombe Fair,
: Wi' Will Brewer, Dan Stewer, Peter Gurney, Peter Davey, Dan'l Whiddon, Harry Hawke, old Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all--

Naysayers are a dime a dozen. One must not take them seriously nor cater their paranoia.

Right! Pakitan was great world power at the time of MNS and AZ. They along with their FnF showed the world how to transfer money out of Pakistan and to bring it back through TTs.

Then there isn't any other option except hasina wajid 2 billo Rani who is liberal aalo gosht and zardari who is liberal like billo

Have you ever wondered they do that to only mirror your own views about Pakistan?

You are known here on pdf as well about your effort to paint Pakistanis as intolerant extremists yourself.
Did i created all these terror groups ? Dara.honor killings .bomb blasts .poverty and madness here ?

Reactions: Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom