What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure they did not do that in personal capacity but had foot soldiers doing it which are still at large and current PM still delivering speeches that money laundering is an ongoing issue.

Financial transparency is an issue even for 1st world countries and not just 3rd world countries.

There will always be options.

You are at the forefront of fatwa parties which paint the Pakistanis as terrorists.

Honor killings is a phenomenon consistent throughout the world. Poverty is also rampant across the globe.

People who have made money the past 20 years by selling blood of Pakistanis as terrorists should not talk about poverty and madness.
my dear sir Pakistan is poor country today war is expensive game geopolitics decide your place by money which we dont have since last 74 years . i can see economics record we are not in position to defend us for 3 month war how can be we became thekedar of others ? and others whom did not recognize us also as defenders . i have lived worked and long time 18 years spent with ummah not ummah countries citizens and i can say we are no one .

He is from East Pakistan. The same people you racially abuse and abused into rebellion.
bus ab ye ilzam bhi hum per laga do . what if some Egyptian Indonesian or turkish say it ?

please do some research about who funded so called islamic terror groups all over the world. who created Al qaida? which country has maximum citizens involved in 9/11 attack? off course you cant ask this question in saudia . you will lose your job and start residing in a jail for the rest of your life.
they were very smart they left these groups in 1980s but we make them guests and last one was found on 2 may 2011 in heart of paksitan . we take it too deep that our society became addict of islamic terror .

Those who are dumping the concept of Ummah for being selfish should just go ahead and become Hindu/Sikh or Buddhist/atheist and leave Muslims alone.
Islam is better off without you.

Sadly,In fact we have lots of these traitors/stooges which sell themselves to India, in Pakistani parliament/National assembly @AMRAAM
its also economics issue we have more humans to sale then anything else . just look around cheapest thing in our country in a man . a labor can be hired for 2 dollars .

Those who are dumping the concept of Ummah for being selfish should just go ahead and become Hindu/Sikh or Buddhist/atheist and leave Muslims alone.
Islam is better off without you.
indian muslims turned hindu is enough we dont want anymore :rofl:

my dear sir Pakistan is poor country today war is expensive game geopolitics decide your place by money which we dont have since last 74 years . i can see economics record we are not in position to defend us for 3 month war how can be we became thekedar of others ? and others whom did not recognize us also as defenders . i have lived worked and long time 18 years spent with ummah not ummah countries citizens and i can say we are no one .

It is your interpretation that being part of Ummah only means defending 'others' or giving money to them. That is your understanding.

You worked 18 years in KSA and came back to build your mansion in Pakistan. How many Muslims from these countries come ask to live in your mansion stating this is ummah money?

bus ab ye ilzam bhi hum per laga do . what if some Egyptian Indonesian or turkish say it ?

Topic is about Pakistan. And have i said something wrong? Have you not taken great pleasure in racism against them or belittle them?

no such thing exist as EAST PAKISTAN today.

It can exist again one day. Will you turn away from your beliefs then what that happens?
That's an absurd blame and a different topic for a later date.

It is not an absurd claim. It is a well documented fact and can be witnessed on pdf too.

its also economics issue we have more humans to sale then anything else . just look around cheapest thing in our country in a man . a labor can be hired for 2 dollars .

indian muslims turned hindu is enough we dont want anymore :rofl:
Indian muslims are way braver than you in particular.
You darukhors pls leave Islam. Become Hindu Sikh or whatever. Just stop representing Muslims.

they were very smart they left these groups in 1980s but we make them guests and last one was found on 2 may 2011 in heart of paksitan . we take it too deep that our society became addict of islamic terror .
yes. they left the group in the eightees then how come there were so many saudis in 9/11 attack? may be they rejoined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom