What's new

Hardees's new ads in Pakistan

I may or may not take prescription medications but you seem to be on drugs which are not sold in the pharmacies !! Pakistan supported Talibans that destroyed girls schools in Afghanistan and may also refresh you memory of acid thrown on the girls while they were going to schools. Same people who defend Talibans now defend these provocative ads.

Sure...show me where I supported such policies...quick.

Where did I bring in Islam? What are you even on about?

I am the one who got called Qadiyani. Did you even bother following the convo or just jumped into the mix?

you were mocking islam is in danger and all that viz a viz this ad.

I say even if not Islam, ethically such provocative ad is an insult to women and ethically no man would find it easy to watch it in presence of own sister and daughter or mother, But only wife

So is it true if i assume Hardees buns taste like an azz? LOL :crazy:

you were mocking islam is in danger and all that viz a viz this ad.

I say even if not Islam, ethically such provocative ad is an insult to women and ethically no man would find it easy to watch it in presence of own sister and daughter or mother, But only wife

I was mocking "Islam is in danger" and "all that"....what the hell does that even mean? I didn't bring in Islam nor did I mock Islam. I was only mocking a segment of conservatives who use this particular slogan. Anyone with a basic English comprehension can not miss that.

You say even if not Islam but bla bla bla...which is fair enough...but that's only your point-of-view. I don't mind...but don't bring in false accusations.

Please kindly don't quote me again with misleading and false accusations and then preaching me about "constructive posts".

Hardees and Mc aren't even good...they suck. Bun Kababs FTW !
I like hardees curly fries not a big fan of burgers. I would put Hardees over McDonalds because at Hardees they give all you can drink soft drinks.

38cb9c1bb6763de1db5facc8cc54c13362c4d4510b6519879250a864426a459e.jpg

:laugh: what if they sell hotdogs too artistically placed in the ad .

Hahahahaha, once again it is my perverted imagination to blame for getting that hint. But in the world of advertising, nothing is off the table and it is said for a very good reason that 'sex sells', so even without being overtly sexual about it, Hardees has been able to generate quite a buzz which I would say amounts to a successful marketing campaign.

I was mocking "Islam is in danger" and "all that"....what the hell does that even mean? I didn't bring in Islam nor did I mock Islam. I was only mocking a segment of conservatives who use this particular slogan. Anyone with a basic English comprehension can not miss that.

You say even if not Islam but bla bla bla...which is fair enough...but that's only your point-of-view. I don't mind...but don't bring in false accusations.

Please kindly don't quote me again with misleading and false accusations and then preaching me about "constructive posts".

Why you were mocking even conservatives ? when you do not h ave stomach to tolerate any mocking about liberals?

Who gave you the right to accuse them of mistreating their family members? that too without a proof.

conservatives have te right to air their concern as much as liberals have right to air their's :)

conservatives have te right to air their concern as much as liberals have right to air their's :)
they can air their concern all they want, but the 'acceptability line' for which is drawn at killing people..

be they Iranian or saudi mullas or bible thumpers in the US midwest or radical bajrang dal moral police in India... I just love it when the 'righteous' lot gets fingered like this.

the world is flushing religious fundamentalism and regressive 'conservative' thought down the toilet and in this we are united :agree:

Reminded me of the movie Idiocracy. I suppose some people find this funny.

Back
Top Bottom