What's new

Hardees's new ads in Pakistan

*Eyes red* Qadiyaniiii...Hinduuuu.....*maula jatt like scream* Liberal-Fascist !!!!! Islam is in DANGER !!

*goes out to vent frustration...but too scared...comes back home and vents out frustration on the female members of the family*

No blame for the Juice?

The same people who supported, trained and equipped the Talibans who destroyed girls schools in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan now turn around and support these sexually suggestive ads in Pakistan !! You have extreme medieval policy with the Talibans while at the same time extreme liberal policy in Pakistan !!

Are the pharmacies on strike? Next time I suggest you back up your rants. Show me a single proof of where I have supported the establishment's policy vis-a-vis Afghanistan? Where have I ever even given a hint of supporting such elements like TTP or Taiban or whatever?

I guess the criticism of Islam is permitted but ISI and Pakistan Army is more holy in PDF and above criticism !

It is the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit. I must respect that right.

There's nothing sexual about it, well like a member above said it depends on how people perceive it. I find them quite humorous

To you, even these ads below must be okay for display in Pakistan?
b1353c29645df3dc79f0d12084e6543f.jpg Bread ad.png

Go and tell this to your sister mate.

It is the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit. I must respect that right.

You could be a robot not thinking but following orders and rules !! The same people who supported, trained and equipped the Talibans who destroyed girls schools in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan now turn around and support these sexually suggestive ads in Pakistan !! You have extreme medieval policy with the Talibans while at the same time extreme liberal policy in Pakistan !!

Red is a Qadiyani colour?

You are unnecessarily bringing Islam into this.

ethically no one would be easy to see buns being portrayed as women assets and getting away with it. So better keep quiet than mocking Islam if you have nothing constructive to say.

I see no point of the thread- just an hardees ad-
i take my statement back-
what the hell?- is the hardees bread really that much big?-
call the mulla brigade- throw some paint on top-

You are unnecessarily bringing Islam into this.

ethically no one would be easy to see buns being portrayed as women assets and getting away with it. So better keep quiet than mocking Islam if you have nothing constructive to say.

Where did I bring in Islam? What are you even on about?

I am the one who got called Qadiyani. Did you even bother following the convo or just jumped into the mix?

Are the pharmacies on strike? Next time I suggest you back up your rants. Show me a single proof of where I have supported the establishment's policy vis-a-vis Afghanistan? Where have I ever even given a hint of supporting such elements like TTP or Taiban or whatever?

I may or may not take prescription medications but you seem to be on drugs which are not sold in the pharmacies !! Pakistan supported Talibans that destroyed girls schools in Afghanistan and may also refresh you memory of acid thrown on the girls while they were going to schools. Same people who defend Talibans now defend these provocative ads.

Back
Top Bottom