What's new

Hardees's new ads in Pakistan

So are you now going to convict him of the crime he allegedly committed?

ANd how is he fleeing prosecution?

I am merely noting facts in evidence, that is all. His prosecution is not my problem, it is his, hence his fleeing.

@levina "Much ado about nothing" or are aspects of Rorschach Test at play here?

@Nihonjin1051 How much does external inputs/stimuli get stamped and determined by the mind?

In other words does the gready see something to steal, the artists see something to draw, the sexuel deviant to satiate his desires.

Objective/subjective
debate.

Any thoughts?

Well every company should look at the target market before it makes ad campaigns and Pakistan is not an extremely liberal market that will appreciate such ads. I personally don't care but they should have made the ad decent to attract the masses.

@levina "Much ado about nothing" or are aspects of Rorschach Test at play here?

@Nihonjin1051 How much does external inputs/stimuli get stamped and determined by the mind?

In other words does the gready see something to steal, the artists see something to draw, the sexuel deviant to satiate his desires.

Objective/subjective
debate.

Any thoughts?
I don't know how you guys perceive it but this ad reminds me of Johnson's baby powder ad. :lol:
If guys find it suggestive of "something" else then it is reflective of their debaucherous mind. :)

Oh of course you are!

And we are watching teletubbies! :P

52128568.jpg

So Pakistan has Hardees. India is yet to have one.

They have dirty mind, dirty & vulgar eyes. Even they see same on their families from vulgar eyes. That's why they never trust them.
1000% agree, ye ankhon ankhon se zina kar dete hain sometime I wonder what is big difference to do it in real or with eyes:astagh:

Progress lies in 'non-interference' and not policing others 'morals'........ your post in itself shows bigoted and chauvinist attitude towards anyone who doesn't subscribe to your 'school of though' ("Fundo").......

On topic: The ad is pretty funny, it's your dirty and sexually frustrated mind that is deriving parallels between a food item and an arse! :cheesy:

For example whenever I see a veiled women such as the ones in following image:

VEIL.jpg

This comes to mind:

15680d1183263907-pictures-changed-world-photo-intensive-tehran-irana-veiled-women-learn-how-shoot-outskirts-city-1986..jpg

Now should I slit the throat of every veiled Islamic woman - as I see them as enemy combatants?

Moral of the story:

Live and let live.......... non interference is the way to go............

now that is progress!
by virtue of this ad alone, we will produce more mathiras, phd's , indigenous jet engines and such.
after all lack of begharti was holding our progress back!

Back
Top Bottom