What's new

Happy Onam

@Nair saab, am near your home :D only 10 km from your place :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz kindly keep your Taliban style Islam to yourself, no need to vitiate the minds of Indian Muslims. Don't forget majority of Pakistanis follow Indian seminaries, Darul Uloom Deoband (Deobandi sect) and Al Jamiatul Ashrafia (Barelvi sect). So don't try to teach Islam to Indian Muslims, its the Indian Muslims who teach Islam to Pakistanis.:lol:

Onam celebrations: Muslim Education Society gears up for the festivities - Times Of India

KOZHIKODE: The Muslim Education Society (MES) will celebrate Onam at all its units in Kerala to drive home the idea that Muslims should also take part in the festivals that have been "wrongly dubbed as Hindu festivals".

MES state president Dr Fazal Gafoor said over hundred units of the organization would celebrate Onam on August 24, which will be attended by writers and intellectuals from all communities. "Onam is a harvest festival, which has its roots in pre-historic days. It is basically a Dravidian festival that has nothing to do with Sanathana Hinduism," he said. MES is organizing the celebrations to encourage Muslims to take part in the festival. "No Muslim organization has come forward to celebrate Onam because there is a misunderstanding that it is un-Islamic," he said.

Just like Iranian Muslims celebrate Nowruz, Kerala Muslims celebrate Onam. You can take your hate elsewhere.

Ohhh u Vatican agent ... i knew ur tricks so now i am in Mumbai... :chilli:

Gimme a message when you come to Kerala, we can meet if you wish :D :D
@Roybot mate, he have no idea about Onam or Kerala You cannot wake up a person who pretends to be sleeping.. Let him burn as much as he can..

Gimme a message when you come to Kerala, we can meet if you wish :D :D
@Roybot mate, he have no idea about Onam or Kerala You cannot wake up a person who pretends to be sleeping.. Let him burn as much as he can..

I dont think ill come to Kerala any time soon ... lot of financial problems due to this stupid UPA rule ... may be next year December ill be there ... :laughcry:

Mate, onam is celebrated by every body in Kerala.. People who do not have any idea about Kerala talking rubbish here because we are celebrating Onam irrespective of religion.. Yesterday at my church after Holy mass, we conducted certain programs for celebrating Onam.. We put athapookkalam and all guys wear mundu and all ladies wear set sarees..We never considered it as a Hindu festival rather as our festival.. Today, we had traditional Kerala food.. Today we celebrated Onam in our uncles house.. My sisters put athapookalam at home.. There is no religion in this festival.. Legend is that the king considered every one as equal, we are celebrating it for his memory.. I will post some pictures of athapookalam and food here.. As for those who do not like this... Let him burn.. We Mallus enjoyed it as always :D

Oh my... :(
:suicide:
Good food makes me sad...especially when I can't have them.

@Umair Nawaz kindly keep your Taliban style Islam to yourself, no need to vitiate the minds of Indian Muslims. Don't forget majority of Pakistanis follow Indian seminaries, Darul Uloom Deoband (Deobandi sect) and Al Jamiatul Ashrafia (Barelvi sect). So don't try to teach Islam to Indian Muslims, its the Indian Muslims who teach Islam to Pakistanis.:lol:

Onam celebrations: Muslim Education Society gears up for the festivities - Times Of India

Ya And After Reading this post now i get that Indian Muslims more Islamic and Idiotic then Pakistani Muslims ...

Onam is a Hindu Festival ... u wanna Celebrate or not we really dont care ... for last 10 years Kerala Government and Kerala Media in General is trying to Show that Onam is a Harvest festival and has nothing to do with Hinduism ...

probably to justify Minority of kerala that the 10 day holiday they give for Onam is not for a Hindu Festival ...

SOB... Should be Beaten with Sticks ... both the Government and the Stupid institution like these...

ONAM is a Hindu Festival and it will always remain as one ... no matter what ... u dont like it dont celebrate ... we Hindus dont really care ... Still we Hindus will give food for any Human beign coming to our houses irrespective of asking him if he is a Hindu , Muslims or Christian ...

@Umair Nawaz Happy Onam Bro :D. I wish you were here celebrating with us and eat a heavy Onam special meal. :)

Happy Onam guys!! My tummy is full now.. Hope you guys enjoyed also!!

Uchakku urangunne enik ishtame alla .... pakshe sadya kazhichu kazhinja pinne raksha illa ..... urangi pandaram adangi ....

Uchakku urangunne enik ishtame alla .... pakshe sadya kazhichu kazhinja pinne raksha illa ..... urangi pandaram adangi ....

Happy Onam Kurup, and all my keralite friends- whom I cannot identify since I do not know who's a Keralite and who's not.

AND to all me Indian friends who need to feast on sadya.

@Umair Nawaz Happy Onam to you and your family......

Btw I had a good Onasadya today..... Yummyyyyyy.... with Palada.....

No thanks we dont accept yr stupid festivals.

Just like Iranian Muslims celebrate Nowruz, Kerala Muslims celebrate Onam. You can take your hate elsewhere.

I gave this answer before+ Muslims of India arnt authentic by any sense of imagination as they r not in a free country and by free i mean Muslim Country who has Muslim educational and other system.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom