What's new

Happy Onam

Happy "Onam" to all my Keralite friends. My room mate in Vizag was also a Keralite. BTW we in Odisha (specially in Western Odisha) also have a similar festival called "Nuakhai" to welcome the newest rice of the season. It festival was celebrated just after Ganesh Chaturthi. The dishes also served on banana leaf here are also somewhat similar to the dishes shown on banana leaf, except for the oil used. In our festival people observe 9 rituals(refer wiki)

pookalam-simple.jpg

No thanks we dont accept yr stupid festivals.

Come on.......Have 1 glass of "Palada" and that too after a Onasadya...... I am sure you will edit all your post in this thread..... Btw I would love to serve you the both......:P

Happy Onam Kurup, and all my keralite friends- whom I cannot identify since I do not know who's a Keralite and who's not.

AND to all me Indian friends who need to feast on sadya.

Thank you buddy .

Happy onam to you too .....

Feasted on a sadya yesterday , going to start today's .... ;)

Yeah..... With Shawarma and Alfam for side dish..... But Onasadya is purely veterinarian :P

On northern Kerala , they have non-vegetarian with onam sadya .

Today we are also having non-veg with sadya ....

Sharam kr, tu pehly Musalman to ban ja.

People like you bring shame to Islam and the entire humanity. Shame on you.
I don't need your approval to become a muslim.

burrrrrrrrrrrp same here. Btw, this was my ela an hour back :P . Parapu, sambhar, rasam and then mooru chor :P now...to hit the bed for a couple of hours :sleep:

burrrrrrrp.jpg

Mine was bigger than yours!

1.Chor (Rice)
2.Sambhar
3.Paripu
4.Rasam
5.Pulisery
6.Moru
5.Beatroot Thoran
6.Ladies Finger Thoran
7.Pachadi
8.Inchikari
9.Pineapple Pachadi
10.Pappadam
11.Payasam (Ada)
12.Pazham

All made by the combined efforts of my mom and sister!

burrrrrrrrrrrp same here. Btw, this was my ela an hour back :P . Parapu, sambhar, rasam and then mooru chor :P now...to hit the bed for a couple of hours :sleep:

burrrrrrrp.jpg

Mine was bigger than yours!

1.Chor (Rice)
2.Sambhar
3.Paripu
4.Rasam
5.Pulisery
6.Moru
5.Beatroot Thoran
6.Ladies Finger Thoran
7.Pachadi
8.Inchikari
9.Pineapple Pachadi
10.Pappadam
11.Payasam (Ada)
12.Pazham

All made by the combined efforts of my mom and sister!

People like you bring shame to Islam and the entire humanity. Shame on you.
I don't need your approval to become a muslim.

Stupid Kid!

Have u ever thought to a Muslim first?

But yr so into Hinduism but still reluctant to finally accept it.

Its the definite that u cant reach the higher standards of us because we r Muslims and u well yr nobody!

The example of yr kind is people running behind Shadows.

Na Yahan ka na waha ka.

Stupid Kid!

Have u ever thought to a Muslim first?

But yr so into Hinduism but still reluctant to finally accept it.

Its the definite that u cant reach the higher standards of us because we r Muslims and u well yr nobody!

The example of yr kind is people running behind Shadows.

Na Yahan ka na waha ka.

dude juss chill man...these guys are just wishing each other a happy onam...aint causing any harm to u.... and by the way even my muslim frnd from kerala celebrates onam with his family...so no need to be rude....

dude juss chill man...these guys are just wishing each other a happy onam...aint causing any harm to u.... and by the way even my muslim frnd from kerala celebrates onam with his family...so no need to be rude....

Im Relaxed if that what u mean. But seriously u indians need to have a social life of yr own out side Pakistan Military Forum.

This is not a Social Forum nor is a hindu festival wisher platform.

Tell Yr Muslim Friend and his family they will go to hell. These things r un-Holy and un-Islamic.

Back
Top Bottom