What's new

Happy Onam

Stupid Kid!

Have u ever thought to a Muslim first?

But yr so into Hinduism but still reluctant to finally accept it.

Its the definite that u cant reach the higher standards of us because we r Muslims and u well yr nobody!

The example of yr kind is people running behind Shadows.

Na Yahan ka na waha ka.

I feel so sorry for you man,so sorry for you ,coz you have degraded to the most pathetic level.

I am a muslim,and that doesn't prevent me from being the part of the joy and sorrows of my fellow beings. Its people like you,intolerant of other religions, who bring shame upon Islam.

Its the definite that u cant reach the higher standards of us because we r Muslims and u well yr nobody!

Your words itself speak volumes about you.

Im Relaxed if that what u mean. But seriously u indians need to have a social life of yr own out side Pakistan Military Forum.

This is not a Social Forum nor is a hindu festival wisher platform.

Tell Yr Muslim Friend and his family they will go to hell. These things r un-Holy and un-Islamic.

What is Unislamic?
Wishing your fellow beings a good day?
Cooking a grand meal and eating with you friends and family?
Sharing its joy and happiness?

I feel so sorry for you man,so sorry for you ,coz you have degraded to the most pathetic level.

I am a muslim,and that doesn't prevent me from being the part of the joy and sorrows of my fellow beings. Its people like you,intolerant of other religions, who bring shame upon Islam.

Your words itself speak volumes about you.

What is Unislamic?
Wishing your fellow beings a good day?
Cooking a grand meal and eating with you friends and family?
Sharing its joy and happiness?

Leave it man. We had a good time. It is difficult to explain to people like him that celebrations can be non-religious. People of a State or linguistically similar background can celebrate an event together, is beyond the grasp of few people who look at life through a very narrow line of vision. Instead, of looking of similarities to live, work and enjoy together people like him like to keep differentiating. Let us hope that we never become like him.

And on that note, I will ensure more things are cooked next year to beat you :P

Leave it man. We had a good time. It is difficult to explain to people like him that celebrations can be non-religious. People of a State or linguistically similar background can celebrate an event together, is beyond the grasp of few people who look at life through a very narrow line of vision. Instead, of looking of similarities to live, work and enjoy together people like him like to keep differentiating. Let us hope that we never become like him.

And on that note, I will ensure more things are cooked next year to beat you :P

I feel pity for him bro!
And wish you happy cooking in advance for the next year!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom