What's new

Happy Onam

1234595_10151882073228676_1492471355_n.png

1237139_674841029192764_517744908_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guys did you heard Prithvi raj moked our fm Oomen Chandy by saying The King Mahabali gave the finest example as how to be a good king in the same kerala govt onam celebration stage.

Onam is celebrated by most Muslims in Kerala. Or atleast, that's what i hear.

Muslims dont celebrate Hindu festivals.

Indians Muslims as they live in a Non Muslim State have to do certain things to please their dominant Non Muslims.

It doesnt meant what they do is right and everyone should follow.

Happy Onam guys...

Who are you?A moderator?
Get lost.

LOL kiddo im a Pakistani Muslim this is OUR FORUM!!!!!!!!!! we r the host members here!!! and u at yr best r just guest members of our Military Forum. Who r u to tell me get lost in our forum?

Go to yr own forums, oh wait yr own forum r simply not good enough :omghaha:

aah yes...now I need a Pakistani to tell me about Malayali (which, in case you have not realised, is a language and not a religion) culture. :) Btw, in case you are in Kerala during this time of the year, maybe it will clear up misconceptions. And yea, I will be having a brilliant time with my mallu friends. All religions alike :)

Do come over. Maybe, it will put a bit of laughter and fun, in your life which seems to be filled with gloom and abuse most of the time.

onam_008.jpg

P.S : In case, you are trying to rile me up to respond abusively, its not going to work :P get hold of somebody else for it :)
so what u know, this is a Military forum not some Superstitious celebration.

Defensive Topics r priority here.

"Onam is celebrated by most Muslims in Kerala. Or atleast, that's what i hear."
It is celebrated by almost everyone. Ask @seiko - he will be able to say more about this. Nice festival though - real cute :D

Mate, onam is celebrated by every body in Kerala.. People who do not have any idea about Kerala talking rubbish here because we are celebrating Onam irrespective of religion.. Yesterday at my church after Holy mass, we conducted certain programs for celebrating Onam.. We put athapookkalam and all guys wear mundu and all ladies wear set sarees..We never considered it as a Hindu festival rather as our festival.. Today, we had traditional Kerala food.. Today we celebrated Onam in our uncles house.. My sisters put athapookalam at home.. There is no religion in this festival.. Legend is that the king considered every one as equal, we are celebrating it for his memory.. I will post some pictures of athapookalam and food here.. As for those who do not like this... Let him burn.. We Mallus enjoyed it as always :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom