What's new

Happy Onam

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a complete 'Onasadya' [onam special lunch]!

burrrrrrrrrrrp same here. Btw, this was my ela an hour back :P . Parapu, sambhar, rasam and then mooru chor :P now...to hit the bed for a couple of hours :sleep:

burrrrrrrp.jpg

now one wonders either you are celebrating the king or his expulsion by the god

Its The Return of The King. He is believed to have been a just and kind ruler. And, God, was supposedly very pleased with his honesty and adherence to principles. In return, God is supposed to have promised, that, in the next Manu, the next Indra will be Mahabali (the King).

If I were to put it in a context simpler to understand. After the next big disaster, when the world is created again, the Indra in that world will be Mahabali.

Its The Return of The King. He is believed to have been a just and kind ruler. And, God, was supposedly very pleased with his honesty and adherence to principles. In return, God is supposed to have promised, that, in the next Manu, the next Indra will be Mahabali (the King).

If I were to put it in a context simpler to understand. After the next big disaster, when the world is created again, the Indra in that world will be Mahabali.

I know the stories.

I was talking about other contrast beliefs about the same festival

Back
Top Bottom