ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
25659273_908265342662976_3575590400193714569_n.jpg

Goodbye-2017-Images.jpeg

images

Hello, everyone, the new year is coming so I am excited to know that what are your guy new year resolutions and what are you guys planning for this new year?

Jate jate ye December b dukh de gya I lost one of dearest friend in an accident . What good looking fellow he was , got killed in a deadly accident few days ago . :(
Never trust your breathe. Yaar kab bichar jaae , kuch bharosa nahi :( . Yaaron se milte rha kro .

I might not be here to wish you a happy new year on time,and your geographical locations makes it even harder anyway. :taz:

Happy New Year to everyone around here,may you all spend this new year in good joy,health,you and your relatives ! May this new year be better than this one ! :victory:

Bonne et heureuse année à tous !

hp (2).jpg

@waz @Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @Cell_DbZ @Abingdonboy @SMS Derfflinger @anant_s @F-22Raptor @AMDR @A.P. Richelieu @Khafee @Mage @T-123456 @Nevsky @RabzonKhan @KAL-EL @EgyptianAmerican @Taygibay @HannibalBarca @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back @Kaptaan @Path-Finder @Sher Shah Awan @Gomig-21 @xenon54 @vostok @Georg @Chinese-Dragon @Zarvan and everyone else! :pdf:

I might not be here to wish you a happy new year on time,and your geographical locations makes it even harder anyway. :taz:

Happy New Year to everyone around here,may you all spend this new year in good joy,health,you and your relatives ! May this new year be better than this one ! :victory:

View attachment 445663

@waz @Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @Cell_DbZ @Abingdonboy @SMS Derfflinger @anant_s @F-22Raptor @AMDR @A.P. Richelieu @Khafee @Mage @T-123456 @Nevsky @RabzonKhan @KAL-EL @EgyptianAmerican @Taygibay @HannibalBarca @Blue Marlin @mike2000 is back @Kaptaan @Path-Finder @Sher Shah Awan @Gomig-21 @xenon54 @vostok @Georg @Chinese-Dragon @Zarvan and everyone else! :pdf:

Thanks bud. Happy new year to you and yours too.

View attachment 445663

happy-new-year-in-french-hd-wallpaper-2017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom