What's new

Happy Independence Day Pakistan | 14 August 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO OUR BELOVED PAKISTAN.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, PAKISTAN FIRST....DO YOUR PART AND KNOW YOUR ROLE

001.gif

Pakistan-Independence-Day-Wallpapers.jpg

14++Pakistan+army.jpg

it was exactly a year ago i posted same video.....LOVE IT MAN. It's a must for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you actually have a brain then you would have not brought politics here, im not talking about politics here, and sorry im not your typical maulvi generated fatwa that im a traitor, separatist or im MI6 agent or CIA, RAW, MOSSAD

im a patriotic pakistani and im have some opinions

what happiness are you celebrating dear?

we pakistanis are very confused nation @ghilzai guy who doesnt even like punjabis is thanking you which shows that how pakistanis are confused

celebrating youm e sayah makes perfect sense on 14th august, its not like im celebrating youm e sayah because of the existance of pakistan? no you misunderstood, im celebrating youm e sayah because every year 14th august comes and its like the reminder of one year of failure, we failed one more year

so kindly explain the so called freedom we celebrate?

this is fake freedom

pakistan is not free

feudals have made all pakistanis slaves

their grip on pakistan is so strong that if somebody does long march against feudals and clean elections he is cleverly removed and dealt with and the nation applauds

why do we celebrate 14th august because we strengthened the corner stones of democracy?

sorry my dear till we wont empower each and every pakistan and take his head out of his masters back, nothing's gonna change

you can keep celebrating 14th august

but i dont really see the point of celebrating something like 'freedom' which we dont have

we freed our selves from brits, and become a bigger slaves and shame to the world

pakistan today is accused of harboring the source of terrorism

pakistan is considered even worse than afghanistan

every independence day we pleage for better pakistan

my predecessors and now me are seeing the same old 1947 pakistan and hopefully my children and my grand children too

we need to get out of this stone age mentality

we need people who are working for better pakistan to keep working

we need to improve our country and not plunge into complete abyss

we need to move forward and not move backwards

we really need to stop celebrating and on every this day we need to think deep what we lost and what needs to be done

we didnt move ahead

its a day to drawn one self as a pakistani in shame

we need to stop ceberating independence day and declare it as a day to rethink what wrong we are doing

Yar ye falsafay choro kiya 90 par Independence day celebrate nahi ho raha..??? Whole nation is showing solidarity today ... For God sake leave this disappointed attitude ..............

Yar ye falsafay choro kiya 90 par Independence day celebrate nahi ho raha..??? Whole nation is showing solidarity today ... For God sake leave this disappointed attitude ..............

I think he needs a Happy tikka , hana @darkinsky :woot:

@Talon let me prove you why we were better off as a british colony then as a pakistani

1) in british colonialism, we had the same commission system we had in the old days the all the powers belonged to the governor appointed by the brits and it never was by the people, it was by the brits

2) even though we got freed, but we were ruled by same colonail rules, but we instead got the corrupt lootera feudal to rule us as compared to an honest britsh colony master

3) the things were advancing in colonial era for example we still depend on colonial rules, we still have those bridges, structures, industry made by brits functioning and we still have steam engines running, did we moved ahead not? we are stuck in 1947 as i said

4) did we eliminate feudalism? no we didnt, we were stuck in colonial system

5) in colonial british we never had sindhi, punjabi, pathan, baloch divide

6) we didnt have target killings on the basis of ethnicity

7) we never had sunni shia divide, we never had ****** bigot kharjis claiming to bring the perfect system by beheading innocents and making uicide bombs to seeks virigns in heaven

8) we had an upto date modern system

so i say in the transition from colonial to democractic freedom, we actually lost the freedom

9) if you look at singapore and hong kong, these nations were also so called enslaved by british and only recently freed, but hong kong even progressed better than china, india and all others

10) india, bangladesh, srilanka have all moved ahead from colonialism, why its only pakistan which is stuck in colonial era, its because of feudalism

this video is amazing.....at times hard not to get emotional

Is Parcham k Saye Talay Ham aik han. Ham Aik han !

@WebMaster @nuclearpak @Zakii @Oscar @Rafael @Neptune @mafiya @wasm95 @Secur @Mani2020 @Umair Nawaz @Khalidr @Yzd Khalifa @Slav Defence @Marshmallow @Talon @SHAMK9 @truthseer @Sedqal @Windjammer @Zarvan @Tameem @ssethii @Tikolo @Saleem @Stealth @TheOccupiedKashmir @T-Faz @slapshot @Thorough Pro @unitedstatesofislam @Slayer786 @salman77 @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @W.11 @Tiger Awan @uzair ramay @yesboss @Saifullah Sani @SEAL @Super Falcon @tarrar @somebozo @Syed Naved @Tayyab1796 @WAQAS119 @Shiji @Spring Onion @v9s @RAMPAGE @RescueRanger @RazPaK @RazorMC @RuheTag @Pukhtoon @runa moosani @S.U.R.B. @rustam90789 @RangerPK @qamar1990 @Puchtoon @Rizwan Alam @Rajput_Pakistani @Rusty @pkuser @muse @Pboy @p(-)0ENiX @pak-marine @pkuser2k12 @notorious_eagle @Gentelman @niaz @pakistanitarzan @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage @Pak-one @Not Sure @Pakistani Exile @pk_baloch @Pak123 @Leader @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @LoveIcon @Mirzay @mikkix @Major Sam @MastanKhan @mr42O @Mav3rick @Musalman @Malik Abdullah @laiqs@mi @laghari @M-48 @Malik Usman @Jungibaaz @Jazzbot @Irfan Baloch @JonAsad @Karachiite @K-Xeroid @jehanzeb @L@eeq @Jaanbaz @imran169 @imran_ind @khanz @kobiraaz @Luffy 500 @Imran Khan @Icewolf @HRK @Hyperion @Hermione G @haviZsultan @ice_man @IceCold @Haseebullah @Gentelman @hasnain0099 @Fracker @genmirajborgza786 @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @ghazaliy2k @ghilzai @HassanMir @Jessica_L @Elmo @Devil Soul @Developereo @darkinsky @dexter @Fasih Khan @Evil Flare @DESERT FIGHTER @faisal6309 @connect4raza @DV RULES @Farah Sohail @fawwaxs @fatman17 @FaujHistorian @farhan_9909 @Awesome @Aeronaut @BDforever @balixd @al-Hasani @HRK @chauvunist @CENTCOM @Devil Soul @AstanoshKhan @cb4 @asad71 @Cheetah786 @batmannow @baqai @babajees @BATMAN @Chak Bamu @ButterCup @AUz @Aeronaut @al-Hasani @Alpha1 @Armstrong @Argus Panoptes @AdeelFaheem @arushbhai @Arabian Legend @air marshal @acetophenol @Areesh @alibaz @American Pakistani
@airmarshal @ButterCup @Albatross @ajpirzada @A1Kaid @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar

yaar 90 ke baat nahi he, asul ke baat he, my opinions doesnt reflect any party or anything, im not representing MQM giving my views honestly

Happy Independence to the Land of Pakistan.
When we Pakistanis will get independence??

the land got independence? how can the land get independence if the people arnt free?

the pakistani land would happily move to UK like @Talon too if it had a free will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom