What's new

Happy Independence Day Pakistan | 14 August 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
similar example is Muslims of India pushed for Pakistan...You see when you have a dream (i have a dream wali speech hi dekhlo) and MAKE IT HAPPEN....IT CAN HAPPEN!!

You have dreams and they have guns, Army and Jihad on their side - so lets be a little realistic

this is video about MQM preparation for 14th august BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: though I was brought up outside and have been out for almost 3 decades now...My passport is still Pakistani coz my dad said jahan marzi ghumlo akhir mein Pakistan hi jana hai....

it means maar ker apne abaye gaon me dafan hona he

@darkinsky

i can understand you emotions. but when home is on fire. no one runs away from his house for better place. He always try to overcome the fire and then refurbish the house.

Pakistan is our home. its not a bravery to run away. trust me you will not get such independence and happiness you get with your family and friends in pakistan. May ALLAH bless u.

then why have you run to USA :lol:

You have dreams and they have guns, Army and Jihad on their side - so lets be a little realistic
@muse oh wait jihad means to strive...so we have that on OUR side...hence they ONLY have guns...so let the games begin!!

well the change happens with the evolving of the democratic system, but the change doesnt same to happen as you call in urdu (irteqa ke marahil), its a very naturl phenomenon but pakistan is the only country in the world which has been stuck since 1947

musharraf did many changes, when feudals arrived they were supposed to move forward but we were back to square one

The democratic system will evolve, just give it some time. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day and Pakistan has been in military rule for most of its history.

This election had the highest voter turnout in any election with most of them being the youth. So people do want a change in Pakistan, they just need to push for it more.

There are a lot of negative things going on in Pakistan right now and these things should make you angry and upset. These things are only happening because the Pakistani people allow them to and until they decide that they need to change and push the government to make these changes.

Musharraf's rule did bring a lot of positives, but the military can't keep ruling the country forever. Its not their job or place. Pakistanis need to take charge and decide whether they want a successful and progressive Jinnah Pakistan or the extremist Pakistan that we see now.

To change the mood a little :)
1185613_297679973703716_1694212785_n.jpg

it means maar ker apne abaye gaon me dafan hona he

then why have you run to USA :lol:

I am here for studies but will come back after completing infact i really came to know about worth of my country after travelling abroad. i can't tell you how much people miss there country and feeling they have for their homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom