What's new

Hanwha’s Chairman to Visit Vietnam

DO u realize that its a deal bween VN and SK ?? and u can do Nothing when SK wanna sell her tech in cheap price to VN ??
SK won't sell viet any technology. They just going to put assembly line inside the country to cut cost.

Seriously how stupid can you be? All those talk of higher IQ, yet most vietnamese in here are morons.

SK won't sell viet any technology. They just going to put assembly line inside the country to cut cost.

Seriously how stupid can you be? All those talk of higher IQ, yet most vietnamese in here are morons.
Dont quote me next time, idiot. I dont wanna waste time wt stupid guys on internet.

Dont put your nose in VN-SK deal;. no one need u here, dont keep sticking on our azz .

Dont quote me next time, idiot. I dont wanna waste time wt stupid guys on internet.

Dont put your nose in VN-SK deal;. no one need u here, dont keep sticking on our azz .
I am neither but someone need to stop the vietnamese from spreading misinformation.

While you guys assembling components for an engine we will actually be making fighter planes with the korean. So no loss for me.

I am neither but someone need to stop the vietnamese from spreading misinformation.

While you guys assembling components for an engine we will actually be making fighter planes with the korean. So no loss for me.
The fighter plane only exists on paper as fancy drawing worth $5.

What misinformation? Hanwha constructs 3 aircraft parts plants in Vietnam employing 1,000 technicians and engineers. That is a fact. I believe Indonesia can push the project forward if Vietnam is invited to the project.

The fighter plane only exists on paper as fancy drawing worth $5.

What misinformation? Hanwha constructs 3 aircraft parts plants in Vietnam employing 1,000 technicians and engineers. That is a fact. I believe Indonesia can push the project forward if Vietnam is invited to the project.
The plane is reaching the prototype stage & the first model are expected to take off in 2 years. We already sent over 200 engineers actually helping with the designs of the aircraft. The korean wanted it to have a canard at first but the indonesian engineers changes the design to follow the F-22.

Wrench monkeys does not make an engineer. The vietnamese engineers does not in any way influences hanwha decision. You guys just assemble parts they don't want to do themselves.

The plane is reaching the prototype stage & the first model are expected to take off in 2 years. We already sent over 200 engineers actually helping with the designs of the aircraft. The korean wanted it to have a canard at first but the indonesian engineers changes the design to follow the F-22.

Wrench monkeys does not make an engineer. The vietnamese engineers does not in any way influences hanwha decision. You guys just assemble parts they don't want to do themselves.
200 engineers? Are you serious?
Lockheed Martin, the maker of F35 fighter, has over 100,000 employees but can’t make the aircraft alone but those 200 Indonesians with some hundreds of Koreans can? Ok good luck. As per report, the joint venture Kfx wants to import everything, including the wheels.

Probably my son can make stealth fighter too.

200 engineers? Are you serious?
Lockheed Martin, the maker of F35 fighter, has over 100,000 employees but can’t make the aircraft alone but those 200 Indonesians with some hundreds of Koreans can? Ok good luck.
Not all of those 100k sit around & design new aircrafts. Only a handful of them have the honors. As it turns out indonesian engineers are the master of the sky & have a lot of patents concerning airplane. Meanwhile vietnamese engineers can't even get 1 plane off the pavement.

Wonder where you get that from? under indonesian laws the plane need to have at least 40% local components in order to be certified.

& considering this is our first dip towards fighter jets. I think we're doing better than most in our place.

Not all of those 100k sit around & design new aircrafts. Only a handful of them have the honors. As it turns out indonesian engineers are the master of the sky & have a lot of patents concerning airplane. Meanwhile vietnamese engineers can't even get 1 plane off the pavement.

Wonder where you get that from? under indonesian laws the plane need to have at least 40% local components in order to be certified.

& considering this is our first dip towards fighter jets. I think we're doing better than most in our place.
Ok so you are happy when spending $10 billion USD to develop an aircraft with all parts to be imported from engine to radar to wheel to missile? To make a cheap copy of F35? What will you do if the US refuses to provide engine?

If you ask me, that is very stupid. I can buy lots of submarines, destroyers and fighters with $10 billion.

Making warplane is extremely difficult. Indonesia sugar industry still uses machines that were made by the Dutch during the colonial time to produce sugar because you can make any new. You shouldn’t overestimate yourself.

Ok so you are happy when spending $10 billion USD to develop an aircraft with all parts to be imported from engine to radar to wheel to missile? To make a cheap copy of F35? What will you do if the US refuses to provide engine?

If you ask me, that is very stupid. I can buy lots of submarines, destroyers and fighters with $10 billion.

Making warplane is extremely difficult. Indonesia sugar industry still uses machines that were made by the Dutch during the colonial time to produce sugar because you can make any new. You shouldn’t overestimate yourself.
The KFX/IFX projects are never meant to surpassed the F-series fifth gen plane. Again under indonesian laws 40% of the plane have to be manufactured inside the country to achieve certification.

Also the whole point of creating an indigenous projects is not to rely so much on imports. The airframe, radar & engines the most important one will be build inside both respective country.

You probably thinking of license builds. But they're not the same as imports. Just like your country's booth in the indodefence convention. Where you try to pass off soviet made garbages as your own.

The sugar industry are different than the aviation industry...

@Viet actually we are not sure whether Hanwa will use Vietnam factory to build engine part for F 414 engine which is used for KFX/IFX. Vietnamese factory is likely to use to make engine part for civilian jet engine.

Talking about sugar factory, we have the company to build the machine which is PT Boma Bisma Indra and PT Barata. And it is actually true that many of our sugar industry still use old machine, I am surprised with your knowledge on Indonesia.

@Viet actually we are not sure whether Hanwa will use Vietnam factory to build engine part for F 414 engine which is used for KFX/IFX. Vietnamese factory is likely to use to make engine part for civilian jet engine.

Talking about sugar factory, we have the company to build the machine which is PT Boma Bisma Indra and PT Barata. And it is actually true that many of our sugar industry still use old machine, I am surprised with your knowledge on Indonesia.
I began observing Indonesia economy recently just out of interest. Hanwha has two factories: one in Korea, one in Vietnam. So the chance Vietnam produces engine parts for F414 is 50:50 :D

The KFX/IFX projects are never meant to surpassed the F-series fifth gen plane. Again under indonesian laws 40% of the plane have to be manufactured inside the country to achieve certification.

Also the whole point of creating an indigenous projects is not to rely so much on imports. The airframe, radar & engines the most important one will be build inside both respective country.

You probably thinking of license builds. But they're not the same as imports. Just like your country's booth in the indodefence convention. Where you try to pass off soviet made garbages as your own.

The sugar industry are different than the aviation industry...
Hanwha aims to export $1 billion aircraft parts, I think Vietnam will become the manufacturing base while the Koreans on R&D. How much worth is Indonesia aircraft industry?

I began observing Indonesia economy recently just out of interest. Hanwha has two factories: one in Korea, one in Vietnam. So the chance Vietnam produces engine parts for F414 is 50:50 :D

Hanwha aims to export $1 billion aircraft parts, I think Vietnam will become the manufacturing base while the Koreans on R&D. How much worth is Indonesia aircraft industry?

Make your own frigates or car engines or built your own aircraft first before blabbering like idiot

Make your own frigates or car engines or built your own aircraft first before blabbering like idiot
why are you so angry? I mean realistic speaking Kfx will remain a paper aircraft even in 10 years. by the way, the Vietnam factory will produce fans and compressors, two main components of turbo fan engine.

https://www.aero-mag.com/large-capacity-doosan-vertical-turning-lathes-mills-cnc/

AMNov18News-Mills-CNC-e1541173689571.jpg

why are you so angry? I mean realistic speaking Kfx will remain a paper aircraft even in 10 years. by the way, the Vietnam factory will produce fans and compressors, two main components of turbo fan engine.

https://www.aero-mag.com/large-capacity-doosan-vertical-turning-lathes-mills-cnc/

AMNov18News-Mills-CNC-e1541173689571.jpg

Lol, you bet, if KFX/IFX flying within 10 years or not you or me will delete account in Pakistan defense forum and not taking discussion here forever ? Swear to your ancestor you dare or not, i dare i will swear.

I bet coward bin idiot like you would chose not dare. Talking big and zero result is very Vietnamese like

You know what, Indonesia had proven records for internasional joint design and production for major defense equipments. Starting with CN212 (in which Vietnam had fancy with it) , CN 235, NBO105, Sigma class frigates/corvettes, Medium class tank harimau, Nagapasa class submarine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom