What's new

Vietnam’s riot bill—compensation now, or the loss of billions in investment later

Sorry for the unrelated question but there are many Aeon (Aeon/ Jusco) in Malaysia, is it a Japanese chain? I thought it originated from HK.

3.jpg

No countries blame VN for the riots except China. U guys r very angry bcz we deface u badly , but I think thats a very good slap to Chinese here to wake u guys up. U guys is not Russia, and we r not Ukraine. So, Dont compare again the case in Crime of Ukraine with VietNam.

VN is small, but not easy to bully. Dont try to make trouble for us or u guys will get another hard slap, hard lesson again like in 1979 :pop:

What Sun Yat Sen said to Chinese people ?

"Manchurian are barbarian from Changbei mountainous area " came to China to rule Chinese people until 1911 ACE.

Don't forget it.

The was fighting between two group of workers on construction project site.

Rest in peace.

KMT has already been thrown into the garbage can.

We'd rather take Qing over ROC at anytime.

The murderers must be brought to justice。

PS the Vietnamese government has also promised to compensate in full those Mainland Chinese factories that were damaged in the riots。Let's see if the Viets can honour their words by selling their underwears。

Do you really trust their Vietcong government?

Lots of Viet whores in Taiwan. You're not the only ones who can riot, Vietnam.
You can do anything you want with whore, pathetic child, you pay for them to lick every hole of them, after all. :P
Funny, Taiwanese don't accept the jungle's compensation offer. I know you guys are poor but you still gonna have to pay for the damage or Taiwan isn't happy
We will pay if we want. Taiwan's US dog, we're shakehand with her boss now :D
Vietnam's human development level is so low.
This kind of mob-attacks are to be expected.
Business needs to be extra careful.
I think even with no business, bananas in the jungle can feed the Viet.
Yes, and you're never expected this, so high boy, careful in the street when you're fantasy swanky in your head :laugh:

MRT1.jpg

"Manchurian are barbarian from Changbei mountainous area " came to China to rule Chinese people until 1911 ACE.

Don't forget it.

This nonsense again?:lol:

And then he abandoned Han Churismun and support "五族共和" Republic of five nationalities, which means Han, Manchurian, Mongolian and other Chinese ethnics are Chinese.

Stop slapping yourself.

PS: Goddamn it I forgot to type in the word "support".

Last edited:

Don't forget it.

No one will say good words about the target which he is planning to destroy .

Just like Bush said Saddam had WMD when he want to hang him.

No one will say good words about the target which he is planning to destroy .

Just like Bush said Saddam had WMD when he want to hang him.

He said the truth.

Chinese is hardly swallowed this bitter history episode.

Back
Top Bottom