What's new

Hanwha’s Chairman to Visit Vietnam

Lol, you bet, if KFX/IFX flying within 10 years or not you or me will delete account in Pakistan defense forum and not taking discussion here forever ? Swear to your ancestor you dare or not, i dare i will swear.

I bet coward bin idiot like you would chose not dare. Talking big and zero result is very Vietnamese like

You know what, Indonesia had proven records for internasional joint design and production for major defense equipments. Starting with CN212 (in which Vietnam had fancy with it) , CN 235, NBO105, Sigma class frigates/corvettes, Medium class tank harimau, Nagapasa class submarine.
Jakarta stops payment and pulls nearly half of engineers out of the project. You are more optimistic than your government. I am a nice guy, I show you how the program can be put forward. No need to respond with insult.

Jakarta stops payment for last year and pulls nearly half of engineers out of the project. You are more optimistic than your government. I am a nice guy, I show you how the program can be put forward. No need to respond with insult.
Jakarta is renegotiating with the korean on sales & the US on transfer of technology. If you actually went to the KFX thread you would know that.

Vietnamese engineers never even touch anything with a propeller. Using them will just be a waste of time & resources. Around 200 of our engineers actually help with the design of the airframe & the interior. What can the vietnamese team do other than sit in a corner & waste taxpayer's money?

Beside by the rate the situation is going the only fifth gen that would be available for the VPAF would be the KFX. Seeing that the russian SU-56 are just SU-35 with shinier coat of paint, the F-35 would be out of reach for you guys both financially & politically, while the new Chinese J-series is self explanatory. So don't knock it seeing the part of the renegotiation is that we will oversees the ASEAN sales of the plane.

Jakarta stops payment and pulls nearly half of engineers out of the project. You are more optimistic than your government. I am a nice guy, I show you how the program can be put forward. No need to respond with insult.

Thats why you are an idiot, a big one. Which one news indicating our government stop the funds and half of engineer out of projects meanwhile we had built the hangar and parts factory for KFX/IFX planes all with the necessary tools

インドネシア, KFX/IFXの組み立て施設を公開w
ライター
4 saki23
作成日
2018-09-27 23:34:28
参照
1538058868_c1463559e8b4aca82ef65ea0bad93b28.jpg

1538058868_c08a6a4e4cf1c64cab359ec04f46f377.jpg

1538058868_411ec6a5311a5290e966c3342b5f1fc7.jpg

インドネシアw 仕事が早いのにww

1538059154_b39f434aaee1bc593c6b27fe877680d8.jpg

http://www.kjclub.com/jp/board/exc_board_53/view/id/2716424

Jakarta is renegotiating with the korean on sales & the US on transfer of technology. If you actually went to the KFX thread you would know that.

Vietnamese engineers never even touch anything with a propeller. Using them will just be a waste of time & resources. Around 200 of our engineers actually help with the design of the airframe & the interior. What can the vietnamese team do other than sit in a corner & waste taxpayer's money?

Beside by the rate the situation is going the only fifth gen that would be available for the VPAF would be the KFX. Seeing that the russian SU-56 are just SU-35 with shinier coat of paint, the F-35 would be out of reach for you guys both financially & politically, while the new Chinese J-series is self explanatory. So don't knock it seeing the part of the renegotiation is that we will oversees the ASEAN sales of the plane.
you violate the contract by stopping payment. What will you do if the Koreans refuse to renegotiate and kick you out of the program?

you violate the contract by stopping payment. What will you do if the Koreans refuse to renegotiate and kick you out of the program?
We do not violate anything the korean & the US refuse to play ball. We just bring everything to the negotiation table.

Thats why you are an idiot, a big one. Which one news indicating our government stop the funds and half of engineer out of projects meanwhile we had built the hangar and parts factory for KFX/IFX planes all with the necessary tools

インドネシア, KFX/IFXの組み立て施設を公開w
ライター
4 saki23
作成日
2018-09-27 23:34:28
参照
1538058868_c1463559e8b4aca82ef65ea0bad93b28.jpg

1538058868_c08a6a4e4cf1c64cab359ec04f46f377.jpg

1538058868_411ec6a5311a5290e966c3342b5f1fc7.jpg

インドネシアw 仕事が早いのにww

1538059154_b39f434aaee1bc593c6b27fe877680d8.jpg

http://www.kjclub.com/jp/board/exc_board_53/view/id/2716424
ok I see an empty hall und metal equipmemt that appear still from the Dutch colonial times. as your graphic shows it: Hanwha will make the aicraft engines for Kfx. the company is currently installing 120 machines of VTR 1012F and VTR 1216F models in 3 VN factories, all worth nearly $300 million. that is not primitive assembly line.Vietnam negotiates additional $500 million investment. you can question yourself why the Koreans don´t make investment in INdonesia although you are partner of Kfx.

maxresdefault.jpg

ok I see an empty hall und metal equipmemt that appear still from the Dutch colonial times. as your graphic shows it: Hanwha will make the aicraft engines for Kfx. the company is currently installing 120 machines of VTR 1012F and VTR 1216F models in 3 VN factories, all worth nearly $300 million. that is not primitive assembly line.Vietnam negotiates additional $500 million investment. you can question yourself why the Koreans don´t make investment in INdonesia although you are partner of Kfx.

maxresdefault.jpg
None of those equipment belongs to vietnam. The only thing hanwha gave to vietnam will be the below average paycheck the vietnamese workers will be given for doing the same job as their korean counterpart.

Indonesia will be responsible for building the airframe & wings. The korean will produce the engines. I guess they don't teach you about division of labors in germany? No the vietnamese will not be given access to the KFX turbofan that's just you being a jealous fanboi.

FYI we are closer to the korean than you guys are. So push comes to shove they will never chose you over us:
https://jakartaglobe.id/foreign-affairs-news/indonesia-south-korea-upgrade-strategic-partnership/

Couple of years down the line indonesia & korea will co-produce an AEGIS destroyer & vietnam will not even be able to produce a modern corvette.

So really your jealousy are totally warranted. We are better than you in the field of defense manufacturing (&many others.)

None of those equipment belongs to vietnam. The only thing hanwha gave to vietnam will be the below average paycheck the vietnamese workers will be given for doing the same job as their korean counterpart.

Indonesia will be responsible for building the airframe & wings. The korean will produce the engines. I guess they don't teach you about division of labors in germany? No the vietnamese will not be given access to the KFX turbofan that's just you being a jealous fanboi.

FYI we are closer to the korean than you guys are. So push comes to shove they will never chose you over us:
https://jakartaglobe.id/foreign-affairs-news/indonesia-south-korea-upgrade-strategic-partnership/

Couple of years down the line indonesia & korea will co-produce an AEGIS destroyer & vietnam will not even be able to produce a modern corvette.

So really your jealousy are totally warranted. We are better than you in the field of defense manufacturing (&many others.)

They even cant build and design a simple fucking APC or Tank, let alone frigates or Corvette

Even i doubt they can build decent pcb, transistor, reistor or so on for their simple electronic suite or equipment.

They even cant build and design a simple fucking APC or Tank, let alone frigates or Corvette

Even i doubt they can build decent pcb, transistor, reistor or so on for their simple electronic suite or equipment.
They can be told what to do & be expected not to mess up too badly. That's good enough for most people.

Funny story. My uncle have a factory in vietnam & he always have praises for the vietnamese, but when he starts talking about them I can't tell if he's talking about people or a mule... I guess, that's what he really thinks about them?

@Viet u r not even living in VN, so can u stop using nick Viet when talking to low life barbarian? use nic German or Gay Lord instead :laugh:

in real life, No Vnese wanna say a single word to those low life. so stop posting under nick Viet here.

and zstop guessing what engine we can do. I have lots of friends working for Vinfast now and I know exactly which engine BMW will transfer tech to Vinfast to produce it in VN.

Stop using nick Viet to talk wt barbarian, do u still remember how our ancestors treat to barbarians in the South, did our ancestors waste time to talk ??. The fact is that U know only little abt VN.

Last edited:
What is the verdict? Who won this cyber battle between Vietnam and Indonesia?

There is no point talking about foreign sourced technology. AFAIK, most Korean defence technology is essentially repackaged Western technology.

KFX relies on Lockheed Martin for essential technology. AEGIS destroyers rely again on LM. Their Type 209 subs are German in origin. K1M1 MBT is derived from M1A1 MBT.

ID/VN only receives hand-me-down tech from Korea that they had originally acquired from NATO members.

Speaking of aero engines, you do know that Singapore is a leading country in the Asian continent and the leader in ASEAN region in this regard, right?

There is no point talking about foreign sourced technology. AFAIK, most Korean defence technology is essentially repackaged Western technology.

KFX relies on Lockheed Martin for essential technology. AEGIS destroyers rely again on LM. Their Type 209 subs are German in origin. K1M1 MBT is derived from M1A1 MBT.

ID/VN only receives hand-me-down tech from Korea that they had originally acquired from NATO members.

Speaking of aero engines, you do know that Singapore is a leading country in the Asian continent and the leader in ASEAN region in this regard, right?

LOL hand me down tech .......Indonesia contribute a lot in design of KFX/IFX since 2011 where ADD designers and around 36 Indonesian designers working together that results in KFX C 103 design. This basic design then continue to be worked on with around 80-100 Indonesian designers and KAI and Lockheed Martin designers that results in final design which is KFX C 109 design. But it is true that the engine still comes from US and the radar is still being developed by South Korean and Israeli/ European partner. Maybe you dont know that beside KFX/IFX we also have Stealth fighter program at home (not continued). In essence, we have experience designer that Singapore dont have. Indonesia also plan to build several electronic component for KFX/IFX including cockpit instrument, IFF, and datalink beside air frame.

LOL from where you think that Singaporean is a leading country in aero engine ? Is it because it has the biggest MRO company in South East Asia ? Is it because there is Roll Royce there ? You rely too much on Roll Royce on aero engine. We also have Honeywell factory here in Indonesia but that factory is a US company similar like Roll Royce in Singapore which is a British company. There are many foreigner working in your Roll Royce Singapore and the company is not yours.

Indonesia also has experience in aero engine from its MRO company and particularly PT Nusantara Turbine dan Propulsi who is specialized in both aircraft (both military and civilian) MRO and turbine producer.

LOL hand me down tech .......Indonesia contribute a lot in design of KFX/IFX since 2011 where ADD designers and around 36 Indonesian designers working together that results in KFX C 103 design. This basic design then continue to be worked on with around 80-100 Indonesian designers and KAI and Lockheed Martin designers that results in final design which is KFX C 109 design. But it is true that the engine still comes from US and the radar is still being developed by South Korean and Israeli/ European partner. Maybe you dont know that beside KFX/IFX we also have Stealth fighter program at home (not continued). In essence, we have experience designer that Singapore dont have. Indonesia also plan to build several electronic component for KFX/IFX including cockpit instrument, IFF, and datalink beside air frame.

LOL from where you think that Singaporean is a leading country in aero engine ? Is it because it has the biggest MRO company in South East Asia ? Is it because there is Roll Royce there ? You rely too much on Roll Royce on aero engine. We also have Honeywell factory here in Indonesia but that factory is a US company similar like Roll Royce in Singapore which is a British company. There are many foreigner working in your Roll Royce Singapore and the company is not yours.

Indonesia also has experience in aero engine from its MRO company and particularly PT Nusantara Turbine dan Propulsi who is specialized in both aircraft (both military and civilian) MRO and turbine producer.

KFX is a poor copy of the F-22. If your 200 "engineers" could only create a poor copy of the F-22 with sub-optimal RCS, then your designers are wasting their time.

Singapore is a leading country in aero engines because of Seletar Aerospace Park, where around 100 companies operate and where an entire ecosystem has sprung up. Yes, Rolls Royce also collaborates with Singapore to develop technologies.

For example, its Corporate R&D Lab on Manufacturing & Repair, Electric Power and Control, Materials Support and Computational Engineering is the first one of its kind. Over 120 aerospace R&D projects have been carried out to date. By the way, Safran, General Electric and Pratt and Whitney are present in Singapore too. As you may know, these companies are merely OEMs and source from suppliers downstream. And then, you have all of Airbus, Boeing, Embraer and Bombardier collaborating on R&D.

There is no difficulty in designing an airframe, anyway. Here's a spaceplane prototype designed, developed and tested by Singapore in 2014.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/pictures-airbus-defence-space-tests-spaceplane-ve-400050/

Let's not talk about plans because it's not certain how many of those plans will materialize. Speaking of electronic components and data links, do you think Singapore has not done so?

No.Vnese dont waste time wt ID even in real life.We only care abt developed nations like US-Russia-German and other EU countries .

We can ask for engine tech transfer from German ( Vinfast cars got full engine tech transfer from BMW and the BMW engine we bought will make in VN ), so why should we waste time wt SK ??

@Viet is not living in VN and know little abt VN.

No.Vnese dont waste time wt ID even in real life.We only care abt developed nations like US-Russia-German and other EU countries .

We can ask for engine tech transfer from German ( Vinfast cars got full engine tech transfer from BMW and the BMW engine we bought will make in VN ), so why should we waste time wt SK ??

@Viet is not living in VN and know little abt VN.

Great to know. Good luck to Vietnam. Wish your people the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom