What's new

Hanwha’s Chairman to Visit Vietnam

Small country like Singapore try to talk big

A nation that doesnt have an aerospace company who can build a simple aircraft under its name is acting arrogance. Singapore also imported rocket from Western company instead of manufacturing it like Indonesia does.

When they still need water supply from Malaysia and gas supply from Indonesia they should rather shut up and act more grateful to both nation. I am happy that we stop our sand export since 2004 to Singapore. They will no longer able to add more land into their tiny island.

Singapore live under constant fear of being invaded by Indonesia thats why their defense budget is huge if we compare to their 323 billion GDP. When Indonesia raise its defense budget into 8 billion USD, they start to increase their defense budget greatly into 14 billion, almost a double increase from previous year (9 billion), it shows how fear Singapore is on Indonesia.

Singapore is likely to become more irrelevant and narrow if their airspace will be in our control. Their F 16 and F 15 need to get clearance first before flying. :D

Small country like Singapore try to talk big

A nation that doesnt have an aerospace company who can build a simple aircraft under its name is acting arrogance. Singapore also imported rocket from Western company instead of manufacturing it like Indonesia does.

When they still need water supply from Malaysia and gas supply from Indonesia they should rather shut up and act more grateful to both nation. I am happy that we stop our sand export since 2004 to Singapore. They will no longer able to add more land into their tiny island.

Singapore live under constant fear of being invaded by Indonesia thats why their defense budget is huge if we compare to their 323 billion GDP. When Indonesia raise its defense budget into 8 billion USD, they start to increase their defense budget greatly into 14 billion, almost a double increase from previous year (9 billion), it shows how fear Singapore is on Indonesia.

Singapore is likely to become more irrelevant and narrow if their airspace will be in our control. Their F 16 and F 15 need to get clearance first before flying. :D
Jesus ****!ng christ just shut up.

The guy just take side with guys who think kidnapping german scientist is somehow a legitimate way of gaining technologies & thinks that just because a company opens up factory inside the country means they get the whole tech alongside with it. The same kinds of logic like if I rent out space for KFC means I'm entitled to their 11 herb & spices recipe & then have the galls to call someone else low "IQ" despite the vietnamese here fit more of that description.

I think that's punishment enough.

Last edited:
Well Vietnamese is getting old before getting rich first, mean they will become a pariah country soon. Their economy growth never achieve high 8-9 percentage is a prove they lost their steam since long time ago despite their income per capita is still quite low.

Jesus ****!ng christ just shut up.

The guy just take side with guys who think kidnapping german scientist is somehow a legitimate way of gaining technologies & thinks that just because a company opens up factory inside the country means they get the whole tech alongside with it. The same kinds of logic like if I rent out space for KFC means I'm entitled to their 11 herb & spices recipe & then have the galls to call someone else low "IQ" despite the vietnamese here fit more of that description.

I think that's punishment enough.

Mind your language. You are the one that should be shut up with your language. You commit big sin by saying the above language. You are also too arrogance to the Vietnamese members here. We need to be humble as people. I just retaliate with the arrogance Singaporean.

Mind your language. You are the one that should be shut up with your language. You commit big sin by saying the above language. You are also too arrogance to the Vietnamese members here. We need to be humble as people. I just retaliate with the arrogance Singaporean.
Except the OP here are actually trying to pick a fight with the indonesian. The singaporean guys just wander here getting triggered & start mentioning singapore when the topic is about vn, indo.

Dont mind those @Senang Diri he is verified idiot

He just calling Turks as primitive country at Turkish section, lmao and compared their achievement with Sinkies.

Except the OP here are actually trying to pick a fight with the indonesian. The singaporean guys just wander here getting triggered & start mentioning singapore when the topic is about vn, indo.

Well actually he is an idiot

Dont mind those @Senang Diri he is verified idiot

He just calling Turks as primitive country at Turkish section, lmao and compared their achievement with Sinkies.

Good to know that ID still have some humble guys like you. After 1998 massacre to Cnese ethnic in ID, lots of ppl just think ID is a barbarian nation .

For us, we always try to learn from developed nation like German, US, Russia. We dont wanna have a useless dispute wt the others.

new abt Vinfast or Hanwhas, bro ?

I just update latest news abt Vinfast at post #52.

For Hanwhas, we just assembly the components in VN, good to get more jobs for workers.
thanks Sir.

Good to know that ID still have some humble guys like you. After 1998 massacre to Cnese ethnic in ID, lots of ppl just think ID is a barbarian nation .

For us, we always try to learn from developed nation like German, US, Russia. We dont wanna have a useless dispute wt the others.

You are the poor old barbarian ones, look out just not getting old before striking rich

Vinfast just focus on VN market first. I think Euro 6 is easy to solve as we can buy that technology from Cummin and put it on the car. ( many car/truck manufacturers buy Cummin aftertreatment tech for euro6 standard, engine almost do Nothing for emission standard,bro)
Ah ok improving after-treatment is the key. Should not be too much difficult to make by Vietnamese engineers once acquiring the technology.

Well Vietnamese is getting old before getting rich first, mean they will become a pariah country soon. Their economy growth never achieve high 8-9 percentage is a prove they lost their steam since long time ago despite their income per capita is still quite low.
Big cities as Saigon, Hanoi, Danang and Haiphong clock 10 pct growth rate annually, it is the vast small regions that have lower rate. Pariah? Vietnam just signs up to Tpp, a club of rich countries. The party is about to begin :)

Ah ok improving after-treatment is the key. Should not be too much difficult to make by Vietnamese engineers once acquiring the technology.

Big cities as Saigon, Hanoi, Danang and Haiphong clock 10 pct growth rate annually, it is the vast small regions that have lower rate. Pariah? Vietnam just signs up to Tpp, a club of rich countries. The party is about to begin :)

Club of Rich Country?

I dont see Vietnam flag here

g20.jpg

1 (1).jpg

I just read Euro 5 vs Euro 6. and there is no different for Euro 5 and Euro 6 cars using Petrol. Only different for car/truck using diesel fuel ( refuce Nox from 0,18 to 0,8 and need better SCR/aftertreament system). so Vinfast using BMW N20 engine wt Euro 5 standar pass Euro 6 cos it use petrol.

So now, u should know that when we need some engines,then VN will buy the license from German. SK engines r far worse than German/JP ones, even S-korean also admit it.

German,JP can lead the group and choose the suitable members to make a good fighter engine.

Germany and Japan will never invest in strategic sectors in other countries without taking US's political consent. Politically, US still holds significant clout in both the countries' politics and therefore, it is unlikely that they would dare to compete with American corporations.

Back
Top Bottom