What's new

Hanwha’s Chairman to Visit Vietnam

Bro, just see if US allow Nkorea to enrich or not ?? Obviously NO.

VN is powerful enough to enrich uranium even when US doesnt allow cos we defeat US in 1975 while TW and other US's allies r just US's cow cash and never get the right to enrich.But VN just dont wanna get US's sanction again and the neighbours like Sing may not consider Vn as her good friend any more.:)

Back then China and Soviet Union supported Viet Nam.

Will China support Viet Nam if you want to develop nukes? I don't think so. Do you want to ruin your growing economy by following North Korea's path?

Back then China and Soviet Union supported Viet Nam.

Will China support Viet Nam if you want to develop nukes? I don't think so. Do you want to ruin your growing economy by following North Korea's path?
Of course we dont wanna ruin our growing, thats why we have to negotiate wt US first and seem like US didnt say NO.

Its just like US didnt say No when CN make nuke bomb cos US want CN to destroy Soviet wt her. And when Soviet die, then CN is the next target, thats why US slap sanction on CN now .

When Cn die, VN maybe the next target, but VN is not coward like CN, so US'd better keep enjoying CN dead for next hundred years than quickly targeting VN after that.

Of course we dont wanna ruin our growing, thats why we have to negotiate wt US first and seem like US didnt say NO.

Its just like US didnt say No when CN make nuke bomb cos US want CN to destroy Soviet wt her. And when Soviet die, then CN is the next target, thats why US slap sanction on CN now .

When Cn die, VN maybe the next target, but VN is not coward like CN, so US'd better keep enjoying CN dead for next hundred years than quickly targeting VN after that.

Hahaha.

I think you are very imaginative. Good for you.

Hahaha.

I think you are very imaginative. Good for you.
When CN die (like Soviet), Asia will need another strong country to counter US (or US will kill and enslave all). Thats the reason why VN soon will get nuke bomb after Cn dead, not just for protecting VN but for protecting the whole region, bro.

When CN die (like Soviet), Asia will need another strong country to counter US (or US will kill and enslave all). Thats the reason why VN soon will get nuke bomb after Cn dead, not just for protecting VN but for protecting the whole region, bro.

I enjoy reading your posts. Have to say you are funny.

I enjoy reading your posts. Have to say you are funny.
Yep, keep enjoying my pots bro. Few years ago, I predicted CN will fall in chaos in 2023 due to TPP-US's sanction and CN economy is falling now. VN fought against both CN-US and defeat both, so we simply know both of them too well and know exactly who will die and when :)

-------------
China factory growth unexpectedly stalls in November
  • The official Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) fell to 50.0 in November from 50.2 in October, data showed on Friday, adding pressure on Beijing to roll out more economic support measures amid a bitter trade war with the United States.
  • Analysts surveyed by Reuters had forecast the reading for the month would be unchanged from October at 50.2.
Published 1 Hour Ago Updated 8 Mins AgoReuters
Growth in China's vast manufacturing sector stalled for the first time in over two years in November as new orders shrank, adding pressure on Beijing ahead of high-stakes trade talks between presidents Xi Jinping and Donald Trump this weekend.

The official Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), released on Friday, fell to 50 in November, missing market expectations and down from 50.2 in October.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jack-ma-confirmed-as-chinese-communist-party-member.588897/page-9

China is not falling.

China's growth is slowing. That is the result of a maturing economy. As an economy matures, the room for growth shrinks. A country can not just import technology from abroad but develop tech domestically to grow further at that juncture.

Primitive countries can never think beyond steel or car.

Hello, you should learn about the meaning of high technology first and foremost.

Might I add, Indonesians should not over estimate themselves. You are a false country, held together by brutal military power. One stroke at the fault lines and your cracks will be rendered wide open. You are an archipelago. You can never ensure security to all your islands at the same time in the face of a full on hypothetical Singaporean assault.

Assembly is the task designated for low income countries such as ... ASEAN countries with less than $20,000 per person in earnings.

I sometimes wonder what makes these illiterate people from some of the world's most backward countries feel that they are some big wigs?

Here, take a close look. China, a potential superpower, the world's most populous country works with Singapore in developing multiple planned cities for high tech sectors. A recent example is the Sino Singapore Guangzhou Knowledge City.

vt2GFVt.jpg

Edited: The image was not showing , had to re upload.
http://www.ssgkc.com/P04_01.asp

I really wonder what makes you personally want to shoot of your mouth in spite of inescapable evidence of proven Singaporean superiority in IQ, high tech production, development, R&D, high quality papers in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, military domain, forex reserves, current account surplus, PISA, TIMSS, IQ scores, Maths and Sciences Olympiads scores when you people can barely string two sentences together and find it hard to add two single digit numbers.

Now do tell us, when did China ever work with Indonesia, Turkey or any of the big mouth third world countries here on high tech projects or wanted to learn from the Indonesian or Turkish high tech (!) experience?

The question that should bother us all, and I am sure it does bother the more intellectually able members and lurkers alike, is how are you able to remain so confident in your inability in spite of the overwhelming evidence in front of you?

Overestimated yourselves again, what mere Red Dot can do without its neighbours? How can they prosper?

Take an examples from your forefather

121625_leekuanyewdispenal.jpg
262134_620.jpg

You know you cant made Indonesia hostile to you, an ants is always an ant however they ammased their honey or Wealth and stings is always beneath the mercy of big guys, especially one lies next door

There is a difference between working with the best companies in the world and bankrupting yourself backing a useless company that makes simple turboprop plane aerostructures. Something North Korea can do better than you, might I add.

There is a difference between rationality and useless bravado.

Singapore has no fear of Indonesia, at the moment. That is because of Singapore's continued military superiority in the region.

GDP is a poor measure of economic clout or that matter, scientific and technological achievement.

Indonesia is the finest example.

Due to bigger population, your GDP is higher. But Australia has an even bigger GDP. Does that mean Australia can conquer Indonesia? If you say so.

A backward country can do very little in the modern era. That is the reality that people around the world has come to realize. That is the reason China pursues its Made in China 2025 strategy. GDP alone means little.

For your information, Singapore's current account surplus last year was ~US$60 billion. More than what Indonesia can dream of earning in a decade maybe? And have you heard of Sovereign Wealth Funds? Singapore's forex reserves alone are more than twice that of Indonesia.

In short, Singapore can spend US$30 billion a year in times of crisis without breaking a sweat. Can Indonesia do that too? Most importantly, can Indonesia develop any technology on its own? Why are Indonesia's high tech exports so low? Why can't Indonesia develop more high tech products and produce a lot of high quality papers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics?

In fact, Singapore is the first country in ASEAN with domestically developed satellites in space, with the ability to produce aero engines, to manufacture and design integrated circuits, equipment for the manufacture of integrated circuits, Landing Platform Docks, Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Self Propelled Howitzer, Guided Missiles, MMIC for RF purposes. With domestically designed, developed and tested spaceplane prototype. With domestically designed and developed flank array sonar, electro optical systems and a whole host of systems too numerous to mention.

Indonesia, meanwhile, remains a primitive country. Can budget or GDP alone compensate for that?

If you get to develop the herbs and spices for not only KFC but also Texas Chicken, Jollibee or what have you - frankly speaking, I am not that good with fast food brands - then you might have said so.

Because, quite obviously, then you would be developing the herbs and spices rather than just purchasing them off the shelves.

Your post has been reported for personal insult.

We know IQ scores of Indonesians, Turks and other similar countries. We know your PISA scores, TIMSS scores, Maths Olympiad or Science Olympiad standings, publications of high quality papers in science, tech, engineering, or mathematics.

I don't recall comparing Singaporean achievements with Turkish. Maybe you can show me where I did that?

Nevertheless, it is true that Turkey is a primitive country with very little scientific or technological output. Most of their defence ''accomplishments''are misappropriations of foreign technology. I don't bother discussing with idiots, I have some free time today. Humoring 'em for just that.

Have some shame before blabbering like an ...

1. Jakarta is way poorer. Your source is Wikipedia! Who believes Wikipedia?

2. Indonesia has tremendous natural resources and plenty of energy, mineral and land. Yet, it is a dirt poor country. Jakarta is always stuck in traffic.

3. Price levels in Jakarta are higher than a village in Sumatra or Kalimantan. Therefore, your PPP estimates are not backed by any sound econometric method.

4. That is not true either. Because loads of Singaporean companies such as Venture Corp, Hi-P, SAM Aerospace, CEI, FA Systems, Sembcorp, Keppel, ST Engineering operate subsidiaries abroad.

Many multinational corporations operating in Singapore are former Singapore companies. Examples: Globalfoundries acquired Chartered Semiconductor of Singapore. IQE plc acquired MBE Technologies from Singapore. There are too many such companies to list. In the final analysis, a lot of high tech work is being done in Singapore and by Singaporean companies abroad.

5. You showed your IQ level by trusting Wikipedia.

That is a Singaporean news outlet.

Tells you a lot that right after dissing Singapore you had to fall back on Singapore for information. Even simple information can not be delivered to your doorstep by your people.
The wealth of a nation is primarily defined by a set of IQ, mindset, education and liberty of the people. Singapore is rich because of that. Indonesia posters laugh Vietnam unable to produce tanks. True, Vietnam is backward on this matter but producing tanks is not something that has highest priority on Vietnam agenda. More setting car plants or now the latest project: production of domestic smartphone. A new company will have a production capacity of 7.2 million smartphones per year. That brings more jobs and incomes to the people than selling a few tanks abroad.

https://www.telecompaper.com/news/spains-bq-to-produce-smartphones-for-vietnams-vingroup--1270796

Yes as fast as can be, commit strong RnD there too.
Electric cars are coming next year. But hey India has many high skilled educated people.I think Vietnam should create a policy to tap into India talents. Why not following the US cooperations that bring in the people.

Electric cars are coming next year. But hey India has many high skilled educated people.I think Vietnam should create a policy to tap into India talents. Why not following the US cooperations that bring in the people.

I agree, we should have more cooperation to pool our efforts here...both in Vietnam and India. I tagged you in Indian AESA radar thread for this kind of concept. I hope such things are being discussed behind the scenes...both for critical military tech and also larger economic related industry. There is about 2.5 trillion USD now in Indian market cap, financing should not be an issue....we just need to have as much know-how and talent in the critical areas....and Vietnam is a great partner for it. US, Europe are also good meeting grounds for it....I am optimistic of the future.

China is not falling.

China's growth is slowing. That is the result of a maturing economy. As an economy matures, the room for growth shrinks. A country can not just import technology from abroad but develop tech domestically to grow further at that juncture.
U never fight against CN and never win her, right ? So, of course u dont know how stupid PLA is, PLA generals only know "human wave" tactic ( CN survive till now thanks to US mercy and protection against Soviet threat) and PLA is stupid bcs CN regime make ppl become stupid.

Cn will die cos she produce so much, but can not consume all what she produces and US and her allies will stop buying CN products soon. So, we have lot of time to wait till 2023, bro. And VN has well prepared for CN chaos already :)

Last edited:
There is a difference between working with the best companies in the world and bankrupting yourself backing a useless company that makes simple turboprop plane aerostructures. Something North Korea can do better than you, might I add.

LOL, that company that you accused of has design and made an aircraft which is used by US Air force and US Coast Guard, and currently developing a commercial aircraft that has already had 120 demand and also designing Stealth fighter with South Korea and Lockheed Martin. The company is also currently designing an aircraft to compete with ATR 42. Manufacturing UAV and developing UCAV. We also have private company who is currently designing an aircraft that is planned to compete ATR 72. Where is your company who can made a simple turboprop aircraft ????

Singapore has no fear of Indonesia, at the moment. That is because of Singapore's continued military superiority in the region.

You are afraid on us, thats why you raise your defense budget anytime Indonesia raise its defense budget, but it will be very difficult for you to compete with trillion dollar economy in the future. InshaALLAH.

GDP is a poor measure of economic clout or that matter, scientific and technological achievement.

Due to bigger population, your GDP is higher. But Australia has an even bigger GDP. Does that mean Australia can conquer Indonesia? If you say so.

You have a false logic, why do you bring Australia who has much fewer people than Indonesia and whose economy is not far from us interm of total nominal GDP and has been surpassed by Indonesia by PPP calculation.

A backward country can do very little in the modern era. That is the reality that people around the world has come to realize. That is the reason China pursues its Made in China 2025 strategy. GDP alone means little.

LOL said ungrateful nation whose water supply and gas supply still comes from Malaysia and Indonesia. You will not be able to expand your land anymore by using Indonesian sand because Indonesia has stop exporting its sand to Singapore. Thanks to democracy that come to us since 1998. I also predict that our gas supply to Singapore will not be prolonged after the contract end at 2023.

Actually higher GDP will help any country to fulfill many of its dream. Of course there are many thing beside GDP that are also important.

For your information, Singapore's current account surplus last year was ~US$60 billion. More than what Indonesia can dream of earning in a decade maybe? And have you heard of Sovereign Wealth Funds? Singapore's forex reserves alone are more than twice that of Indonesia.

Singapore rely heavily on export, not like Indonesia whose domestic demand alone is sufficient to expand the economy, remember 2008 where your economic growth is negative while Indonesia still able to grow 4,5 percent. Your economy is fragile.

In short, Singapore can spend US$30 billion a year in times of crisis without breaking a sweat. Can Indonesia do that too? Most importantly, can Indonesia develop any technology on its own? Why are Indonesia's high tech exports so low? Why can't Indonesia develop more high tech products and produce a lot of high quality papers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics?

As research fund is increasing in Indonesia, we have much possibility to develop more high tech product in the future, inshaALLAH.

In fact, Singapore is the first country in ASEAN with domestically developed satellites in space, with the ability to produce aero engines, to manufacture and design integrated circuits, equipment for the manufacture of integrated circuits, Landing Platform Docks, Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Self Propelled Howitzer, Guided Missiles, MMIC for RF purposes. With domestically designed, developed and tested spaceplane prototype. With domestically designed and developed flank array sonar, electro optical systems and a whole host of systems too numerous to mention.
Indonesia, meanwhile, remains a primitive country. Can budget or GDP alone compensate for that?

We also have made LPD, frigate, IFV, medium tank, satellite, 200km radar with IFF, transport aircraft, MPA aircraft, ASW aircraft,140 km rocket, anti material gun, many electronic defense equipment (IFF, data link, cockpit instrument, etc), currently developing a Stealth Fighter with South Korea, developing SAR satellite, etc

By the way Singapore is much way behind Indonesia in nuclear technology.

Meanwhile your nation that has 50 time smaller population than Indonesia sit at lower democracy index compared to Indonesia. LOL :lol:

Last edited:

If you get to develop the herbs and spices for not only KFC but also Texas Chicken, Jollibee or what have you - frankly speaking, I am not that good with fast food brands - then you might have said so.

Because, quite obviously, then you would be developing the herbs and spices rather than just purchasing them off the shelves.

Your post has been reported for personal insult.

We know IQ scores of Indonesians, Turks and other similar countries. We know your PISA scores, TIMSS scores, Maths Olympiad or Science Olympiad standings, publications of high quality papers in science, tech, engineering, or mathematics.

I don't recall comparing Singaporean achievements with Turkish. Maybe you can show me where I did that?

Nevertheless, it is true that Turkey is a primitive country with very little scientific or technological output. Most of their defence ''accomplishments''are misappropriations of foreign technology. I don't bother discussing with idiots, I have some free time today. Humoring 'em for just that.

Have some shame before blabbering like an ...

1. Jakarta is way poorer. Your source is Wikipedia! Who believes Wikipedia?

2. Indonesia has tremendous natural resources and plenty of energy, mineral and land. Yet, it is a dirt poor country. Jakarta is always stuck in traffic.

3. Price levels in Jakarta are higher than a village in Sumatra or Kalimantan. Therefore, your PPP estimates are not backed by any sound econometric method.

4. That is not true either. Because loads of Singaporean companies such as Venture Corp, Hi-P, SAM Aerospace, CEI, FA Systems, Sembcorp, Keppel, ST Engineering operate subsidiaries abroad.

Many multinational corporations operating in Singapore are former Singapore companies. Examples: Globalfoundries acquired Chartered Semiconductor of Singapore. IQE plc acquired MBE Technologies from Singapore. There are too many such companies to list. In the final analysis, a lot of high tech work is being done in Singapore and by Singaporean companies abroad.

5. You showed your IQ level by trusting Wikipedia.

That is a Singaporean news outlet.

Tells you a lot that right after dissing Singapore you had to fall back on Singapore for information. Even simple information can not be delivered to your doorstep by your people.
People who claims they have high IQ usually have the lower IQ. Also fun facts the vietnamese here are two faced asshole. For example the member called "Viet" used to say that they can take over singapore within a week & saying your army are just a bunch of pushover.

& Don't get me started on what the "Viet" actually think about the indian. He used to called them savages or something along the line like that.

I agree, we should have more cooperation to pool our efforts here...both in Vietnam and India. I tagged you in Indian AESA radar thread for this kind of concept. I hope such things are being discussed behind the scenes...both for critical military tech and also larger economic related industry. There is about 2.5 trillion USD now in Indian market cap, financing should not be an issue....we just need to have as much know-how and talent in the critical areas....and Vietnam is a great partner for it. US, Europe are also good meeting grounds for it....I am optimistic of the future.
$2.5 trillion? Wow. Welcome. Vietnam needs investment, cooperation and technology. Ho Chi Minh once said to the US during the height of the Great War: “we will lay out a red carpet for you to leave Vietnam and will again lay out the carpet for you to return as friend and investor. Vietnam needs technology.”

People who claims they have high IQ usually have the lower IQ. Also fun facts the vietnamese here are two faced asshole. For example the member called "Viet" used to say that they can take over singapore within a week & saying your army are just a bunch of pushover.

& Don't get me started on what the "Viet" actually think about the indian. He used to called them savages or something along the line like that.

What exactly is your nationality/origins out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom