What's new

Vietnam signs 25-year oil deal with Russia

Are you a illiteracy ?>

Yes , Soviet Union gave your nuke protect , so please do not brag Viet defeat US which had Nuke weapon here .

?
Even if US dropped nuke bomb to VietNam, we would find the way to make Nuke bomb and drop back to US . Thats why US didnt dare to drop nuke bomb during Vn war.

Even Cuba also nearly got some nuke warhead from big bro Soviet during cold war.

Even if US dropped nuke bomb to VietNam, we would find the way to make Nuke bomb and drop back to US . Thats why US didnt dare to drop nuke bomb during Vn war.

Even Cuba also nearly got some nuke warhead from big bro Soviet during cold war.
Oh my dear god.

You would find " the way" to make nuke bomb and "drop back " to US

Viet can not even make a tank until today , you think you can make a nuke bomb and long range missile after you are nuked with your tiny land ??

I know Japan does not cancel ODA.

my question is : Does Japan suspend the ODA for Viet HSR project ??

we are talking about one single project , not the whole ODA plan.

When khrushchev was in charge , China and Soviet Union already were antagonistic to each other.

The reason was we do not be the sidekick of Soviet Union , we did not allow Soviet Union to build a military base in China.

And we won the fight in 1969 , we of course could not match Soviet Union at that time even now , but that does not mean we are afraid of Soviet union . If we did afraid of Soviet Union , we would allow Soviet Union to have a base in China just like what you guys did.

China and US talked to each other at 1972 because we needed each other, Soviet Union was more offensive at 1970s, Soviet Union even bullied member of Warsaw treaty Org.

And China was big Nuke military power , we have the qualification to do that.

To sum up , we breaked with Soviet Union at 1958~1959 when we still did not have Nuke weapon .From 1958~1972 , both Soviet and US were hostile to china

That means we did not scare of Soviet Union and USA although they are much more powerful than us.

If this still can not convince you , just go to hell and ask khrushchev why Soviet Union can not have a base in China.

About 1996 , TW tried to be independent , we threaten to use military power , those clowns stopped the farce.That was the result .
We do not take back TW now because we are still not powerful enough . Once we did , we will take it back .Just like what we are doing in SCS.
LOL, why did Soviet need military base in China !?
And why did China should allow that kind of treaty !?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're nonsense at all at this. Did Vietnam allowed Soviet set their base in on Vietnam territory because we're afraid of Soviet !?
Vietnamese allowed Soviet set their military base in Camranh bay, because China knees to USA and gang-up us.

You guys would want to put all of these into another thread.
This thread is about the 25 years oil deal between Vietnam and Russia, isn't ?

LOL, why did Soviet need military base in China !?
And why did China should allow that kind of treaty !?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're nonsense at all at this. Did Vietnam allowed Soviet set their base in on Vietnam territory because we're afraid of Soviet !?
Vietnamese allowed Soviet set their military base in Camranh bay, because China knees to USA and gang-up us.
Khrushchev wanted Military base in QingDao when we were in good relationship, we said No .

Because we chinese never use our sovereignty to trade , no matter the buyer is our friend or our enemy

You viet allowed another country to have military base in your land ,we do not.

And do not flatter yourself , China and USA cooperated to resist Soviet Union , not Viet.

If we knees to USA to gang-up you , in your words , are you kneeing to both USA and RU to fight us ?

Khrushchev wanted Military base in QingDao when we were in good relationship, we said No .

Because we chinese never use our sovereignty to trade , no matter the buyer is our friend or our enemy

You viet allowed another country to have military base in your land ,we do not.

And do not flatter yourself , China and USA cooperated to resist Soviet Union , not Viet.

If we knees to USA to gang-up you , in your words , are you kneeing to both USA and RU to fight us ?
LOL, you're so humor, buddy ... :rofl:
Need I remind you about Hong Kong, Mauca, and some more memory before WW2 !?
We're allowed Soviet forces base on Vietnam to prevent dirty aggressor invade us. It's fair treaty. :D

I totally agree with you, thats what i have been saying all along. In politics, they are no friends, just permanent interests. As you said Russia sees vietnam merely as a market for its weapons/natural resources. I dont even understand why Vietnam/vietnamese are so keen to boast of their 'relationship/friendship' with Russia. Russia simply doesnt regard Vietnam as a worthy country to jeao[ardize its relationship with China for it. Vietnam should fully be aware of it. AS i said, the U.S is the only country who can provide vietnam with all the necessary support it needs to counter China. Vietnam should abandon its cold war romance with Russia. The world has changed alot/moved forward. Vietnam should only seek/look after its own interests and ally with country's with whom its interests currently converge with in which case the U.S is the best oprtion. :usflag::cheers:

I have reiterated the same sentiment in prior posts in different threads here.

by the way i have visited Japan few times, and i enjoy the country quite alot. In fact Tokyo is my second best city in Asia after Shanghai, im planing to visit Vietnam next year or 2 years from now when im on holidays. Just wanted to know if you are Japanese.:wave:

I've been to Guangzhou, been to Beijing, Hong Kong (plenty of times), but never been to Shanghai. I plan to visit next time when i have the chance in the future. Yes, I am Japanese. I'm studying abroad in the USA tho. How about yourself? Are you English? Welsh? Scott? :)

PS. Next time i recommend you visit Sapporo ! :smitten:

Well it will surprise you to know that, we English are more hostile to the U.S than most people think, Most of us are against U.S foreign policy, its just that our governemnt doesnt really follow our opinions when it comes to foreign relations(sometimes i dont see the difference with an authoritarian country like China when it comes to foreign policy/relations our governments dont give a shit about what we think). However we do understand why the U.S acts arrogantly/hegemony, Afterall, we all know about responsibilities/arrogance that comes with being a superpower like the U.S . since, we colonised the U.S and much of the world and was the biggest empire in human history.. But funny enough today our government is subsevient to the U.S. So we do disagree with the U.S on several issues, but we understand that overall, the U.S serves the west interests more than having say China or Russia as superpower will mean for us.:agree::usflag:
So China shouldn't be quick to judge/criticise the U.S , since it should know that it isnt easy to be a superpower, with great power comes great responsiblities, China itself will soon witnessed it in a decade or two from now when it power/inlfuence matches that of the U.S then we will see if it still thinks the same. When you are a superpower, you will be criticise by small countries for acting and criticse for not acting.:cheesy::D

Very objective! Have you ever lived / studied in the 'states ?

LOL, you're so humor, buddy ... :rofl:
Need I remind you about Hong Kong, Mauca, and some more memory before WW2 !?
We're allowed Soviet forces base on Vietnam to prevent dirty aggressor invade us. It's fair treaty. :D
HK Mauca were taken by western because we were weak at that time. it was not our willing . Now , we take them back.

But you Viet, pay tribute with your bay and beg for protection

HK Mauca were taken by western because we were weak at that time. it was not our willing . Now , we take them back.

But you Viet, pay tribute with your bay and beg for protection
LOL, we have to face with two big opponents, so we need the support, nothing wrong. You hand your land for foreign force to beg their mercy. :D

LOL, we have to face with two big opponents, so we need the support, nothing wrong. You hand your land for foreign force to beg their mercy. :D
humm..

We once faced both Soviet and US , we did not act what you guys had done.

I have reiterated the same sentiment in prior posts in different threads here.

I've been to Guangzhou, been to Beijing, Hong Kong (plenty of times), but never been to Shanghai. I plan to visit next time when i have the chance in the future. Yes, I am Japanese. I'm studying abroad in the USA tho. How about yourself? Are you English? Welsh? Scott? :)

PS. Next time i recommend you visit Sapporo ! :smitten:

Very objective! Have you ever lived / studied in the 'states ?

Yes i know you said Vietnam should reconsider its relation with Russia, though i doubt it will, since it still thinks Russia will help it against China, and is trying to play both Russia and U.S card. Which i think at the end it will backfire on them very badly. I think they should choose the U.S while they still have the time/choice. Overalll i think it was unfortunate south Vietnam/U.S didnt win the war, if they did vietnam will have been democratic and allied with the U.S a while ago. Think China is to blame for this, since without its support the Vietcong wouldnt have won the war. Vietnamese have china to blame for their current oppressive/communist regime. This limits the vietnamese government from allying with the U.S. since they are still wary of U.S intentions, this wouldnt have been the case had the South won the war, since they trusted the U.S very much.

Nice to know you. Well Im british yes, but my dad was originally irish and my mum French. Though they both were born and grew up in britain. My mum mother was british though, same with my dads mum. Kind of a mixture.:-)
You should visit Shanghai its a pretty nice,open, mordern and same time traditional city. Im sure you will enjoy it.:-)
I will try and visit this Sapporo you talk about, i guess it must be a nice place. Ive been just to tokyo(few times) and kyoto in Japan. As for the States i have been to the states just for visits/holidays but not really lived there for long per say. Been to carlifornia, Chicago, washington, New York and new Orleans. U.S is a vast/huge country. However people there are quite uninformed when it comes to other countries(as opposed to say even authoritarian China, which really shocked me, since people i met there were quite open, willing to learn about other countries and well informed), was surprised to see most americans know little to nothing of the outside world. Apart from that its a great country. :tup:

I want to ask you, what do Japanese people think about the U.S occupation and the fact that they cant make an independent foreign policy without U.S consent?

whats the meaning of your name?:-)

No, I acturally asked that question on purpose:cheers:. When English Soldier died in Basra, people should guess the attitude of English people on USA. Anyway, thanks for your sharing.

You are welcome bro. What about you, where are you from? :-)

Last edited:
Yes i know you said Vietnam should reconsider its relation with Russia, though i doubt it will, since it still thinks Russia will help it against China, and is trying to play both Russia and U.S card. Which i think at the end it will backfire on them very badly. I think they should choose the U.S while they still have the time/choice. Overalll i think it was unfortunate south Vietnam/U.S didnt win the war, if they did vietnam will have been democratic and allied with the U.S a while ago. Think China is to blame for this, since without its support the Vietcong wouldnt have won the war. Vietnamese have china to blame for their current oppressive/communist regime. This limits the vietnamese government from allying with the U.S. since they are still wary of U.S intentions, this wouldnt have been the case had the South won the war, since they trusted the U.S very much.

Nice to know you. Well Im british yes, but my dad was originally irish and my mum French. Though they both were born and grew up in britain. My mum mother was british though, same with my dads mum. Kind of a mixture.:-)
You should visit Shanghai its a pretty nice,open, mordern and same time traditional city. Im sure you will enjoy it.:-)
I will try and visit this Sapporo you talk about, i guess it must be a nice place. Ive been just to tokyo(few times) and kyoto in Japan. As for the States i have been to the states just for visits/holidays but not really lived there for long per say. Been to carlifornia, Chicago, washington, New York and new Orleans. U.S is a vast/huge country. However people there are quite uninformed when it comes to other countries(as opposed to say even authoritarian China, which really shocked me, since people i met there were quite open, willing to learn about other countries and well informed), was surprised to see most americans know little to nothing of the outside world. Apart from that its a great country. :tup:

I want to ask you, what do Japanese people think about the U.S occupation and the fact that they cant make an independent foreign policy without U.S consent?

whats the meaning of your name?:-)

You are welcome bro. What about you, where are you from? :-)
Norge, born in Shanghai.

Back
Top Bottom