What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mr.Expert . When you add weapons on the aircraft it will increase the overall weight of the aircraft.More than 2 tonnes.
Unless you expect fighter to fly without the weapons!

Oh I did not Knew that! or for the matter of fact, the so-called designers also did not thought that weapons will be added.:cheesy:.

Poor fellow they should have thought about the weapons during the design stage ..no? Now they are finding the thrust is inadequate when you add weapons..........:chilli:

Oh I did not Knew that! or for the matter of fact, the so-called designers also did not thought that weapons will be added.:cheesy:.

Poor fellow they should have thought about the weapons during the design stage ..no? Now they are finding the thrust is inadequate when you add weapons..........:chilli:

Really.. and who said the thrust is not enough? What makes you think that what the reporter says is all true? Let's talk when IAF officially asks for a higher thrust than GE-IN 404 20 engine. Till then I can show you reports about USAF asking Star treck engine to power their F-22.

Google and find the thrust rating of GE 404 engine and calculate how much should the thrust of engine required if the reporter's dream(additional 33% thrust corresponding to so called 2 tonne weight) is to implemented.
And yes find out how many engines are there of the size of GE 404 which has such a thrust.

All your jumping will stop,once your come to know how easily you believe b***s*** that comes out in media.

Indian indegenous defence industry is not 100% ready yet. what we need to do is do more JVs with israel and russia, get the bases of the technology, and then produce indegenous equipment.

What do you mean by more JV. I have already proved that LCA comprised 70% foreign parts and you want to have more is this what you mean and yet continue to term it indeginous?:cheesy:

Now, when ever I read this word 'Indeginous' It make me laugh.

Let's assume one day you really managed to produce indeginous (literary)product, that day it will be really hard for you guys to prove it as 'indeginous' ;)
What is the harm if your press just write it as Indian. I always wondered, what the hell this word 'idegenous' hold for Indians?
In my phsycology, what matters is success, which DRDO have not acomplished, yet in average development time, which makes it below average and is not a matter of pride. :tongue:

Really.. and who said the thrust is not enough? What makes you think that what the reporter says is all true? Let's talk when IAF officially asks for a higher thrust than GE-IN 404 20 engine.

Don't get worked up......I know LCA has now become the raw nerve for you guys. I understand that, next time when reports of this sort appear I will cross check with you!...Happy:D:D:D

Bythe way the 2 ton weight increase is not Weapon weight but Empty weight......Oh don't start 45% composite by weight and 90% surface...I know it......but still they ingenously successfully able to increase the weight by 2 tons!!

The unwillingness of acknowledging the problems in LCA among some?... nay all of you is now legendary. I will assure you, that you are not the first one to condemn the messenger.............. there are many before you have done that.

Just wait and watch unfurling of the saga.........of LCA!!!:enjoy:

one more mirch masala article by ravi sharma without much to support while Tejas quietly makes another milestone by integrating a Litening Pod ,while Titanium will be more then happy to hear that while whole worlds knows what Rafael's Litening targeting pods are Indian media seems to term it 'Listening Pod'
and if you are cleaver which you claim to be :whistle::whistle: then you will be able to identify the aircraft which is termed LCA-Tejas by Times of india :hitwall::hitwall:,and guess they write about it every day but still don't know how it even looks:cheesy::cheesy:

here is the original picture of tejas with Litening targeting pod under her belly

ad8c76dbb6ed598f423dbc2afbe5c089.jpg

I wonder why the great DRDO not released pic of LCA with Isreali Litening pod????:tsk::tsk::tsk:

I do remember they releasing pic as well as video of firing of unguided Russian Missile???? If firing blind missile is necessary what happened to Astra BVR:tsk::tsk:

Astra BVR will be tested by Sukhoi 30 mki by next year and IAF as already dedicated a mki for the project and the picture was released DRDO

When is the LCA likely to be inducted? Does it match JF-17 technically?

When is the LCA likely to be inducted? Does it match JF-17 technically?

Yes, it does. However, if it is going to be in IAF still haven't been decided because it doesn't meet the standards.

Come on guys we are sick of hearing such news regarding. I can bet on it, we still have to wait atleast 7- 8 years before LCA will be inducted in IAF.
and the reasons are known to every one , this is yet another HAL propoganda stuff made on regular basis.

Come on guys we are sick of hearing such news regarding. I can bet on it, we still have to wait atleast 7- 8 years before LCA will be inducted in IAF.

May be you aren't sick of hearing such news regarding LCA, since you are deceased with self-imposed unaccepatibility associated with LCA.

and the reasons are known to every one , this is yet another HAL propoganda stuff made on regular basis.

Is it propoganda stuff made on regular basis? Pls be descriptive what are those propoganda stuff made on reguler basis?
Could you give me some insight in your mind which is still seems to have prevaling in impulsive way of thinking?

The Hindu Business Line : LCA getting ready by the year-end

Goody good news for the naysayers--Next year see you.

The design and production of light combat aircraft (LCA) Tejas series – the light weight multi-role supersonic aircraft – is likely to be completed by the end of the year, :cheesy:according to Mr P. Ramachandra, the Deputy Project Director of the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).

Mr Ramachandra, who was here to participate in the Indian Science Congress, said on Monday that the initial operational clearance for the LCA series would be obtained by 2010 and the final one by 2012. “At present, laser designate part (lightning) is getting integrated and tested after successful test firing of air-to-air close combat missile R-73 from Tejas.”

Next year. If you ask me again in which ever AD, I will stand by my word.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom