What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to u:
su-30mki is cheap and poor
tejas is world oldest technology aircraft
our other aircraft r like garbage collection.

than why not pakistani army is not attacking on india. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

u know why bcoz pakistani army know it very well that where they stand at the front of india.

i can ask you a same question
when our chief of army staff said we are wage a war with china/pakistan at a same time
and after a week he said our 705 tanks are night blind

why dnt you attack us

when you can wage war with pak/china at a same time then why nt first wipe out pakistan..

note our kiyaani dnt make stupid claims

indonesia bought MKK.

Indonasia Uses MK not MKK I guess, and The sukhoi 30 which malasia and algeria uses has Indian Avionics In It...:wave:

And The Suk 30 MKI is special as Its not a variant, but a Different Class of Aircraft Jointly Done by India and Russia, But others are just variants...

well ther is no current upgration program like ws-13.
with the help of china in future we can even increase it thrust above 100Kn

WS-13 is still couple of years away from induction and EJ-2000 is one of the most sophisticated and tested engines around

Pls read more before dumping crap :disagree:

After jf-17 we will also start our indigious program for fighter.
we hav advance missile already in service.
well what i knw is that

you hav deeloped your frigate and the 4th f-22P will be locally produced and f23P will be JV between china/pak
your only has LCA and we hav jf-17
and about N subs
it need money which we dnt hav
and every one knw india is a decade behind then us in N tech
like your own scientist said pokhran II test were failure which means you dnt hav fusion bombs

u told "4th f-22P will be locally produced"
building the aircraft and ship is not a big thing actually inventing the technology is hard pakistan is building not inventing. india is building aircraft from 3 decades.

and please i know now u attack on me. but u can't hide the truth that india is much develop than pakistan. please don't argue with me.

we are nt bt they offer us what we want even with loan.

Anything in loan make that You have R&D and made it?

wher i insulted india?

Where Have You not?? turn back and see,Your tries to be little India.

you dnt hav any engine operatinal.

We do have, Kaveri, and thats Operational, Its battle ready, but dosent meet the standards of IAF..(92kn thrust)

no aircraft radar

MMR, LSP 4 flew with it.

only some parts of aircraft avionics which we are developing for jf-17 too

No ,100% avionics Including The much Complicated FBW

and china claimed arunchunap pardesh and they will never leave it for you

Who cares as long as We are conducting votes there, Part of sensex and everything...

your growing a problem for them
and definately they dnt want you in the world market

But others want us, they are not the Only country or the Lords of Planet...Might be to you, not for us.

Still Iam waiting to hear from You, where Is Pakistans, Avionics,Engines,Radars and Softwares??? List it please...

well the su 35 use every thing russian and russian planes are nt as expensive as westerns are.bt the su 35 cost 65millio plus
every thing MKi is frm forign
Avionics frm france,israel and russia
engine russian
airframe russian
ejection seat even frm forign

bt still very much cheap

and we are getting f-16 block 52 for 69Million
every time you calling MkI cheaper in March in want to purchase additional order for 40-42 MKI which come around 2.5-3.0 Billion Dollar. did you think it is cheap

i can ask you a same question
when our chief of army staff said we are wage a war with china/pakistan at a same time
and after a week he said our 705 tanks are night blind

why dnt you attack us

when you can wage war with pak/china at a same time then why nt first wipe out pakistan..

note our kiyaani dnt make stupid claims

our history is proof that who attack first in 1948,1962,1965,1971 and latest 1999.
india is a peaceful country we don't want any conflict with any one. what ever our leaders and army officers comment on pakistan but u and rest of world knows it very well that india will never first attack on pakistan.

in my personal opinion that 95 % indian don't like that we fight with pakistan in any situation and i am in 95%.

After jf-17 we will also start our indigious program for fighter.
we hav advance missile already in service.
well what i knw is that

you hav deeloped your frigate and the 4th f-22P will be locally produced and f23P will be JV between china/pak
your only has LCA and we hav jf-17
and about N subs
it need money which we dnt hav
like your own scientist said pokhran II test were failure which means you dnt hav fusion bombs

Why be stingy while telling,

1 We have developed destroyers, Pakistan has not

2 We have made frigates Pakistan has Not

3 We have made N Submarines,Pakistan has Not

4 We are making Aircraft carriers (Under construction), Pakistan has no plans for it

5 India has Made SAM's, Pakistan has not

6 India has Made Fire and Forget 3rd gen Anti,Tank Missile pakistan has Not

7 India has made Under water launched Missile for Submarine. Sagarika,K-15, Pakistan has Not

8 India has Made AESA and MMR but pakistan has not even planned for one

9 India has made 100% avionics,Softwares,Airframes and designing for an Aircraft, pakistan has not

10 India Has Started the development for 5th gen aircrafts, Pakistan Has not

11 India has been making Corvettes , has pakistan?

And the List goes On......... If You want I can make a Huge list comprising of 100's of things... this is just a trailer

The issue of slightly lower speed and acceleration is known for sometime now. However, so much of money being pumped into the LCA project that I expect DRDO to clearly highlight the shortcomings the plane is facing and give some explanation what sort of measures DRDO is taking.

I am sure all the countries who design the planes themselves must be having some sort of difficulties and we are no different but it is always good to know the weak points and work on it.

Hopefully they sort out the new engine soon and make desired structural changes in LCA MK2 to ratify all the current problems.

I can't wait to see LCA get IOC this year, I am pretty sure once out it gonna surprise many of us here. The thing about DRDO is that they deliver late but when they have its top notch.
1465.gif

4 We are making Aircraft carriers (Under construction), Pakistan has no plans for it

7 India has made Under water launched Missile for Submarine. Sagarika,K-15, Pakistan has Not

9 India has made 100% avionics,Softwares,Airframes and designing for an Aircraft, pakistan has not

And the List goes On......... If You want I can make a Huge list comprising of 100's of things... this is just a trailer

please don't waste ur time bcoz they will never believe on that. and they again blame that all r not working.

Wah Wah, Wah Wah kya bat hai apne to chupe hone ki goli de di :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

No we are 2 decades behind, we tested it 2 decades before u tested, so mathematically it was Incorrect..... Did You hear what APJ Abdul Kalam had to say about our test, if Not please do listen to him.....

u told "4th f-22P will be locally produced"
building the aircraft and ship is not a big thing actually inventing the technology is hard pakistan is building not inventing. india is building aircraft from 3 decades.

and please i know now u attack on me. but u can't hide the truth that india is much develop than pakistan. please don't argue with me.

what has india invented?the frigate yes you did it
the N subs..no no you didnt actually in the 19th century russia leases its N sub to you..
getting experiance frm them which you people call reverse engineering
and then even take an decade to develop a sub with RE.
yes i cant hide the truth

you hav indigious friagate/destroeyer.bt we dnt need a good navy against india because for india/pak war we only need a better air force and army..

you need a better navy because your current fleet is nt 1/4th of the china navy fleet

Anything in loan make that You have R&D and made it?

Where Have You not?? turn back and see,Your tries to be little India.

We do have, Kaveri, and thats Operational, Its battle ready, but dosent meet the standards of IAF..(92kn thrust)

MMR, LSP 4 flew with it.

No ,100% avionics Including The much Complicated FBW

Who cares as long as We are conducting votes there, Part of sensex and everything...

But others want us, they are not the Only country or the Lords of Planet...Might be to you, not for us.

Still Iam waiting to hear from You, where Is Pakistans, Avionics,Engines,Radars and Softwares??? List it please...

well if in development stages things come operational for yu
then chineese ws-10,ws-10,s-10c,ws-1g.ws-13,ws-13A,ws-12,ws-15(190Kn thrust engine) are operational
and plzz give me the link for that IAF want 92Kn thrust frm Kaveri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom