What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
radar is the 2nd complex thing after engine in the aircraft which is imported frm israel.

let me tell you your AESA radar timeline

first etst of lCA by 2016 with indegenous AESA radar
after test ther are some problem with radar
2nd test in 2018 bt has some problem again.
3rd test in 2020.it is ready by need some more tests
4th test failure program will sign a deal with israel to solve our problem in the radar
2022 MASHALLAH Indian/israely radar is ready for LCA MK2.

after fitting in the aricraft

oh the radar is out dated
lets start new project

Unlike pakistan, we have wide range and variety of battle radars, India has made AESA radar for Your Kind Information which is Being Used In Our AWACS, and We are also in The process Of Miniaturizing it, and It Might not be used In LCA but in the next project we take up, that is MCA.......

And Kaveri is as Capable as the engine by which JF-17 runs now, But IAF want its Thrust to be Over 92KN, that is Why Kaveri is still not used...

And Please Stop Insulting When Your own country does not have the capability to make engines, radars or Avionics..... India has Made these years ago, but the Only thing is Its not meeting the Standards of IAF....

radar is the 2nd complex thing after engine in the aircraft which is imported frm israel.

4th test failure program will sign a deal with israel to solve our problem in the radar

lets start new project

If this is the timeline then JF-17s will never have a radar or a decent engine by 2022 :woot: and Lca will have an AESA radar :cheers:

i think u need more knowledge SU-30mki is variant of Su-30 which build for specially indian condition, just like Su-30MKK which build for chinese airforce. how can russian use it if the aircraft build for indian condition.

well i think you dnt knw that MKK is nt for chineese only bt many other countries bought su 30MKK

same case is with the MKI bt MKK cost 53 million and MKI cost 37 million this is why countries dnt buy cheap stuff

well definelty they will nt do this upgrade only for you.becasue you will need only 100Kn bECAUSE THEN YOUR KAVERI WIL BE READY
bt our ws-13 with upto 100Kn engine will be indegenous

ws-13=china=pakistan

from when u r start deciding needs of IAF :woot:

and from when 100KN ws-13 is indigenious to u .

It is developed by china and it is still using core of RD-33 engine.So it is also not even indigenious to china

PS: I didn't get the head and tail of this line.Please elaborate this time what u want to say:

becasue you will need only 100Kn bECAUSE THEN YOUR KAVERI WIL BE READY
:undecided::undecided:

well i think you dnt knw that MKK is nt for chineese only bt many other countries bought su 30MKK

same case is with the MKI bt MKK cost 53 million and MKI cost 37 million this is why countries dnt buy cheap stuff

Which Other country has Bought MKK???? and The One thing which makes it cheap is, its Having Indian avionics and Softwares, and Russia is our ally, so Naturally a Subsidy and Obviously when They are getting orders for 300 of these....

Unlike pakistan, we have wide range and variety of battle radars, India has made AESA radar for Your Kind Information which is Being Used In Our AWACS, and We are also in The process Of Miniaturizing it, and It Might not be used In LCA but in the next project we take up, that is MCA.......

And Kaveri is as Capable as the engine by which JF-17 runs now, But IAF want its Thrust to be Over 92KN, that is Why Kaveri is still not used...

And Please Stop Insulting When Your own country does not have the capability to make engines, radars or Avionics..... India has Made these years ago, but the Only thing is Its not meeting the Standards of IAF....

kavri is nt ready yet and ws-13 is ready since 2007 bt we want an imporved version and the improved version is ready and is tested on jf-17 in march

well india is a large country and has an enemy like china which is decades ahead then you in quality and quantity both
we with a limited economy budget are still good
only North waziristan operation is remaining and when the terrorism finishes then our economy will be improved and we will spend large amount on defense

from when u r start deciding needs of IAF :woot:

and from when 100KN ws-13 is indigenious to u .

It is developed by china and it is still using core of RD-33 engine.So it is also not even indigenious to china

PS: I didn't get the head and tail of this line.Please elaborate this time what u want to say:

:undecided::undecided:

sorry i mean USA and Uk will nt only upgrade ther engine for you.
you will need only 100 engine becasue after 100 MK2 induction your kaveri with france help will be ready

and as i said chineese weapons are our if we want to pay a little money to them.

lets start new project

INdia and PAKistan after 2025:

@ india is able to make world class fighter aircraft, advance tank, advance missile, modern Ship and all advance military equiptment.

@ pakistan is still buying military equiptment from china and usa and now also from EU.

u know why it is going to be real bcoz we r trying and investing lot of money in R&D and pakistan is buying rather then trying.

Which Other country has Bought MKK???? and The One thing which makes it cheap is, its Having Indian avionics and Softwares, and Russia is our ally, so Naturally a Subsidy and Obviously when They are getting orders for 300 of these....

indonesia bought MKK.

kavri is nt ready yet and ws-13 is ready since 2007 bt we want an imporved version and the improved version is ready and is tested on jf-17 in march

well india is a large country and has an enemy like china which is decades ahead then you in quality and quantity both
only North waziristan operation is remaining and when the terrorism finishes then our economy will be improved and we will spend large amount on defense

Iam talking about Pakistan, why do You have to take the Pride of Chinese Products? we very well Know Chinese are technologically Far superior than Us, But You MR.Are not Chinese So why bother arguing keeping them as base....

When Insulting India, you need to stand as a Pakistani which you are and let us All know what has pakistan done in the field of Engines, Avionics and Radars???

China is Our enemy?? In Your dreams, We both are not in good terms as you are with them, that dosent make them our enemy.... Especially when they are Supporting Our Cause.... But an Eye on them is there for sure as they are Your Allies, Nothing personal between us...

INdia and PAKistan after 2025:

@ india is able to make world class fighter aircraft, advance tank, advance missile, modern Ship and all advance military equiptment.

@ pakistan is still buying military equiptment from china and usa and now also from EU.

u know why it is going to be real bcoz we r trying and investing lot of money in R&D and pakistan is buying rather then trying.

After jf-17 we will also start our indigious program for fighter.
we hav advance missile already in service.
well what i knw is that

you hav deeloped your frigate and the 4th f-22P will be locally produced and f23P will be JV between china/pak
your only has LCA and we hav jf-17
and about N subs
it need money which we dnt hav
and every one knw india is a decade behind then us in N tech
like your own scientist said pokhran II test were failure which means you dnt hav fusion bombs

why do you have to take the Pride of Chinese Products, you my dear are a Pakistani by Person, and when Supporting your cause , You need to compare Your products with Indian Stuffs, as You Insult the Products of Ours...

Now tell me what has Pakistan done in The field of radars , Avionics and Engines,Softwares??

Who told You Chinese are Our enemies? Both of Us are not in good terms with each other, But that dosent make them our enemy.... We have an Eye on them because they are Pakistans allies, Nothing personal between us..... Why would we want to make them enemies when they are standing for our cause and we too are for them...

according to u:
su-30mki is cheap and poor
tejas is world oldest technology aircraft
our other aircraft r like garbage collection.

than why not pakistani army is not attacking on india. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

u know why bcoz pakistani army know it very well that where they stand at the front of india.

Iam talking about Pakistan, why do You have to take the Pride of Chinese Products? we very well Know Chinese are technologically Far superior than Us, But You MR.Are not Chinese So why bother arguing keeping them as base....

When Insulting India, you need to stand as a Pakistani which you are and let us All know what has pakistan done in the field of Engines, Avionics and Radars???

China is Our enemy?? In Your dreams, We both are not in good terms as you are with them, that dosent make them our enemy.... Especially when they are Supporting Our Cause.... But an Eye on them is there for sure as they are Your Allies, Nothing personal between us...

we are nt bt they offer us what we want even with loan.
wher i insulted india?
you dnt hav any engine operatinal.
no aircraft radar
only some parts of aircraft avionics which we are developing for jf-17 too
and china claimed arunchunap pardesh and they will never leave it for you
your growing a problem for them
and definately they dnt want you in the world market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom