What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
our history is proof that who attack first in 1948,1962,1965,1971 and latest 1999.
india is a peaceful country we don't want any conflict with any one. what ever our leaders and army officers comment on pakistan but u and rest of world knows it very well that india will never first attack on pakistan.

in my personal opinion that 95 % indian don't like that we fight with pakistan in any situation and i am in 95%.

1965 and 71 war started bby pak...:O
wow sirr frm wher you listen this intresting indo-pak war stories plzz can you paste the link i will read them when i am bore..thanx in advance

sir jii 65 started by you and the ayub khan audio recording is still available on youtube.you people attacked sialkot by your airforce
and 71 is an open story
we were busy in civil war and you entere your army in bangladesh and attack west pakistan frm back..

The issue of slightly lower speed and acceleration is known for sometime now. However, so much of money being pumped into the LCA project that I expect DRDO to clearly highlight the shortcomings the plane is facing and give some explanation what sort of measures DRDO is taking.

I am sure all the countries who design the planes themselves must be having some sort of difficulties and we are no different but it is always good to know the weak points and work on it.

Hopefully they sort out the new engine soon and make desired structural changes in LCA MK2 to ratify all the current problems.

I can't wait to see LCA get IOC this year, I am pretty sure once out it gonna surprise many of us here. The thing about DRDO is that they deliver late but when they have its top notch.
1465.gif

Well, It was surprising for me atleast, that the director of LCA program Subramanium, compared LCA to be no more than Mig-21 , which itself is 50 years old design.

You know, when it program director has such low expectation of LCA, no wonder Air-force, as articulated by its airmarshal is not enthusiastic.

They seem just going through the motion, with no one brave enough to call spade a spade.

well if in development stages things come operational for yu
then chineese ws-10,ws-10,s-10c,ws-1g.ws-13,ws-13A,ws-12,ws-15(190Kn thrust engine) are operational
and plzz give me the link for that IAF want 92Kn thrust frm Kaveri

Otherwise wouldnt we have used the AL-31 FP engine ,R25 engine,R-29B engine, which India has been producing... And IAF has Listed out all the Engines for LCA above 92Kn thrust, So its a basic common sense that They want an Engine above 92kn thrust....

Now please give me a link where it states WS-15 with 190KN thrust is operational??? And Where is pakistan's Engines,Avionics,Softwares and Radars? Why are You hiding that from us

Why be stingy while telling,

1 We have developed destroyers, Pakistan has not

2 We have made frigates Pakistan has Not

3 We have made N Submarines,Pakistan has Not

4 We are making Aircraft carriers (Under construction), Pakistan has no plans for it

5 India has Made SAM's, Pakistan has not

6 India has Made Fire and Forget 3rd gen Anti,Tank Missile pakistan has Not

7 India has made Under water launched Missile for Submarine. Sagarika,K-15, Pakistan has Not

8 India has Made AESA and MMR but pakistan has not even planned for one

9 India has made 100% avionics,Softwares,Airframes and designing for an Aircraft, pakistan has not

10 India Has Started the development for 5th gen aircrafts, Pakistan Has not

11 India has been making Corvettes , has pakistan?

And the List goes On......... If You want I can make a Huge list comprising of 100's of things... this is just a trailer

Karachi Shipyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia take this frm the frigate claim
sub marine with the help of.....rrr
well we dnt need an aircraft carrier.you need it because of china
check about anza missile
check about bakhtiar shiken
jf-17 is a JV and we are making airframe,avionics,in pak locally.
starting any program doesnt mean you hav it now..we will start our own aircraft program bt our budget is almost used in WOT.

Why be stingy while telling,

1 We have developed destroyers, Pakistan has not

2 We have made frigates Pakistan has Not

3 We have made N Submarines,Pakistan has Not

4 We are making Aircraft carriers (Under construction), Pakistan has no plans for it

5 India has Made SAM's, Pakistan has not

6 India has Made Fire and Forget 3rd gen Anti,Tank Missile pakistan has Not

7 India has made Under water launched Missile for Submarine. Sagarika,K-15, Pakistan has Not

8 India has Made AESA and MMR but pakistan has not even planned for one

9 India has made 100% avionics,Softwares,Airframes and designing for an Aircraft, pakistan has not

10 India Has Started the development for 5th gen aircrafts, Pakistan Has not

11 India has been making Corvettes , has pakistan?

And the List goes On......... If You want I can make a Huge list comprising of 100's of things... this is just a trailer

#12 India gives this impression when pakistan buy weapons;
crying_baby.jpg

and pakistan doesnt.:rofl::rofl:

Otherwise wouldnt we have used the AL-31 FP engine ,R25 engine,R-29B engine, which India has been producing... And IAF has Listed out all the Engines for LCA above 92Kn thrust, So its a basic common sense that They want an Engine above 92kn thrust....

Now please give me a link where it states WS-15 with 190KN thrust is operational??? And Where is pakistan's Engines,Avionics,Softwares and Radars? Why are You hiding that from us

i said if engine in development emans operational to you then ws-15 is operational.check in wiki ws-15 engine will power j-xx and j-10B which thrust is 190KN similar to the engine of f-35

i said if engine in development emans operational to you then ws-15 is operational.check in wiki ws-15 engine will power j-xx and j-10B which thrust is 190KN similar to the engine of f-35

Ok then show me where it has been Used to Power an Aircraft, Kaveri Powered LCA, IL-76.....

Please dont hide from my question where is Pakistans Engines, Avionics ,Softwares,Avionics????

We saw that When Gilani Curbed In front of NATO, Atleast My Prime Minister Dosent do that....

lol...that was just smart tactics by PM, so that today no one in pakistan will oppose increase in pakistan's defense budget which is going to be presented in parliament this evening!

lol...that was just smart tactics by PM, so that today no one in pakistan will oppose increase in pakistan's defense budget which is going to be presented in parliament this evening!

So, the Conclusion is, We were Smart even before You realized what smartness Is.... Chapter closed.... Hence the proof...

what has india invented?the frigate yes you did it
the N subs..no no you didnt actually in the 19th century russia leases its N sub to you..
getting experiance frm them which you people call reverse engineering
and then even take an decade to develop a sub with RE.
yes i cant hide the truth

you hav indigious friagate/destroeyer.bt we dnt need a good navy against india because for india/pak war we only need a better air force and army..

you need a better navy because your current fleet is nt 1/4th of the china navy fleet

What are u on dude, we are living in the 21 century and Subs werent even invented in the 19 Century :rofl:

This shows ur intellectual level and proves that ur a Fanboy

P.S Its very difficult to understand ur post grammatically

Ok then show me where it has been Used to Power an Aircraft, Kaveri Powered LCA, IL-76.....

Please dont hide from my question where is Pakistans Engines, Avionics ,Softwares,Avionics????

it is in development..how can it power any aircraft.
ws-10(thrust is frm 129-155KN) and is powering j-11BS aircraft adn chineese confimed it in the FC-20 thrread

wher i said pakistan has its own engine.pakistan were involved in the ws-13-12 project so it is a jv and PAC will manufacture it locally within few years.
softwares and avionics project is launched.
and check about the upgrade of f-7 many indegenous avionics were deelopd for f-7

Well, It was surprising for me atleast, that the director of LCA program Subramanium, compared LCA to be no more than Mig-21 , which itself is 50 years old design.

You know, when it program director has such low expectation of LCA, no wonder Air-force, as articulated by its airmarshal is not enthusiastic.

They seem just going through the motion, with no one brave enough to call spade a spade.

Coz. it is designed to replace Mig-21. A smaller aircraft with modern avionics.

What are u on dude, we are living in the 21 century and Subs werent even invented in the 19 Century :rofl:

This shows ur intellectual level and proves that ur a Fanboy

P.S Its very difficult to understand ur post grammatically

oh yes i mean 20th century

my english is very bad.ignore it.

So, the Conclusion is, We were Smart even before You realized what smartness Is.... Chapter closed.... Hence the proof...

Just survey in your own country who is smart!

1. Manmohan Singh/Sonia Gandhi

2. Rtd Gen. Parvez Musharraf :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom