What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need su 30 because it is the most cheapest 4th generation heavy class fighter.wher as ther su 35 cost +65Billion USD.

it is only a myth that MKI is blah and blah
bt truth is that it is over rated aircraft by my fellow indians,.

and the russian rejected it..:(
they prefer THE 35 YEARS old su 27 in large number bt nt the super duper world cheapest 4th generation indiann over rated aircrfat su 30 MKI

and do you hav any proof that chineese rejected it.
PAF need an aircraft and they are still developing a new version of jf-17 like they tested the aircraft with ther own engine.and integration of IRST and development of AESA.

Iam not an Airforce man, But as My personal experiance with Sukhoi 30 MKI, its a One first class Aircraft.... It has been modified with Avionics made by India"vetrivale" , and Russia want that from India to export it to other countries....

Sukhoi 30 MKI gives an Edge over other 4th generation aircrafts because Of Its Air superiority ness....

And as Far as Jf-17, I was asking You why would china reject the fighter developed by them, I have no prior Knowledge on this fighter aircraft....

what is the reason?

rd-93 and the LCA engine thrust is same almost bt jf-17 speed is 1.8 and LCA same
when LCA is almost a ton lighter then jf-17

i am thinking if jf-17 weight is reduced with use of composite materials and upto 100Kn engine.

it can achieve 2.2mach speed very easily
wher as LCA with Eurojet200(95kn) or Ge414(95KN) will not exceeed 2.mach

I dont think speed is dependent on Weight, its complicated aerodynamics, Air Intake plays a Major role in speed..... LCA tejas had already had minor changes in its design, Hope this works...

Iam not an Airforce man, But as My personal experiance with Sukhoi 30 MKI, its a One first class Aircraft.... It has been modified with Avionics made by India"vetrivale" , and Russia want that from India to export it to other countries....

Sukhoi 30 MKI gives an Edge over other 4th generation aircrafts because Of Its Air superiority ness....

And as Far as Jf-17, I was asking You why would china reject the fighter developed by them, I have no prior Knowledge on this fighter aircraft....

your personal experiance with that?you said i am nt air force man?
i agree it is good aircraft bt nt as that much as indian described it.
and jf-17 is nt rejected by china..they are currenly running so many programs like j-10B,j-11Ns,j-11C,j-15,j-10B,j-xx..
many engine developments

and also jf-17 II development.
you will see jf-17 better then Gripen NG when it take all upgrade and work for all is almost in ending.
like engine is testing
composite material are used in the current jf-17 bt nt that much..
IRST integration
airframe modification to reduce RCS
only AESA radar is remaining.whichw e will choose italian vixen 1000ES or the chineese one in the development.

I dont think speed is dependent on Weight, its complicated aerodynamics, Air Intake plays a Major role in speed..... LCA tejas had already had minor changes in its design, Hope this works...

jf-17 already has 1.8mach speed and it can achive 2.2mach with 100kn engine

air intakes does matter bt engine power also matter..

While addressing In the NDA , We have several officials from IAF who honor the cadets while the passing out parade, and Its Incomplete Without the MKI and Jaguar show to boost the Morale of the cadets present there... Its my routine to Address the cadets and witness this show.. And there are many Instances where I got to know about it...

Why not, what have the Indians been Describing about it? Iam new here, I say its among the best in the 4th gen, and after the upgradation which is going on ,it would be in the class of a pure 4.5 gen aircraft falling behind F-22 only by Stealth

and jf-17 is nt rejected by china..they are currenly running so many programs like j-10B,j-11Ns,j-11C,j-15,j-10B,j-xx..
many engine developments

you will see jf-17 better then Gripen NG when it take all upgrade and work for all is almost in ending.
like engine is testing
IRST integration
only AESA radar is remaining.whichw e will choose italian vixen 1000ES or the chineese one in the development.

I dint know about Jf-17 much thanks for clarifying it, is it better than the F-16 you flying????

jf-17 already has 1.8mach speed and it can achive 2.2mach with 100kn engine

air intakes does matter bt engine power also matter..

Sir, what the pilots mean by the high speed achieved is, a speed till which the Aircraft remains in control, The moment you feel the turbulence You dont take chance and there is a need for Improvement... LCA can use full potential of The engine, But whats the Use if the Aircraft Is having pressure....

While addressing In the NDA , We have several officials from IAF who honor the cadets while the passing out parade, and Its Incomplete Without the MKI and Jaguar show to boost the Morale of the cadets present there... Its my routine to Address the cadets and witness this show.. And there are many Instances where I got to know about it...

Why not, what have the Indians been Describing about it? Iam new here, I say its among the best in the 4th gen, and after the upgradation which is going on ,it would be in the class of a pure 4.5 gen aircraft falling behind F-22 only by Stealth

I dint know about Jf-17 much thanks for clarifying it, is it better than the F-16 you flying????

how it is best 4th generation what is has to be best.it is only good
yess the Mk2 will be better or comparable with the war experianced fighter f-16

how it is best 4th generation what is has to be best.it is only good
yess the Mk2 will be better or comparable with the war experianced fighter f-16

Read fully please, I never said its the best, I said its among the best, And what does it not have to be in the league of Among the best? its an Air Superiority fighter

Read fully please, I never said its the best, I said its among the best, And what does it not have to be in the league of Among the best? its an Air Superiority fighter

First of all its a very big size best superiority fighter should be Eurofighter and second to it rafale

then f-15/

its bigger RCS.
and indian pilot(joking)

many engine developments

like engine is testing
IRST integration
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you are so funny r u serious ???

First of all its a very big size best superiority fighter should be Eurofighter and second to it rafale

then f-15/

its bigger RCS.
and indian pilot(joking)

Who said a Big size fighter cannot be A good fighter? Bigger RCS, A point but its not as vulnerable as You think it to be.... And its already getting Smart Skin....

And the pilot thing, Iam not interested in Insulting a Soldier as You have done it....

Who said a Big size fighter cannot be A good fighter? Bigger RCS, A point but its not as vulnerable as You think it to be.... And its already getting Smart Skin....

And the pilot thing, Iam not interested in Insulting a Soldier as You have done it....

well then talk after upgrades.we are talking about now
when we talk about jf-17 upgrade you people call us funny

it is truth you accept it or nt.
MKI is the world most cheapest(35-37Million) heavy class fighter.
even the jf-17 french upgrade per aircraft cost was 32million only for avionics and missile

well then talk after upgrades.we are talking about now
when we talk about jf-17 upgrade you people call us funny

it is truth you accept it or nt.
MKI is the world most cheapest(35-37Million) heavy class fighter.
even the jf-17 french upgrade per aircraft cost was 32million only for avionics and missile

Cheapness does not make it airworthy?? I just came to Know it now.... and for your Kind Information it took us 6 long years to develop MKI variant, We would not develop a Junk , If You feel satisfied with it, be with it... Did I call You funny, I appreciated You for letting me Know about Jf-17, You are the One who is Fantasizing Not me dear....

And Those Avionics which Sukhoi 30 MKI carries are Indian, Code named as "Vetrivale" So its Obviously cheap for us as The avionics and softwares are ours....

@farhan_9909

First of all where it has been said that LCA's top speed is less than Mach 1.8.

Tejas boosts test programme

“The Tejas Mark I is already as good or better as the light fighters in the IAF,” declares ADA chief, PS Subramaniam, referring to the MiG-21 BISON. “The air force should order at least 60 of them.”

But, the IAF is less exuberant. Senior air marshals point out to Business Standard that, if they grant the Tejas IOC at the end of 2010, it will be in the long-term interest of the fighter programme, not because the Tejas has met all its targets. The Tejas does not fly as fast as originally planned; its acceleration is significantly less; and the Tejas has not been tested yet in carrying much of the weaponry it is designed to.

And he was saying that LCA is better than Mig-21 BISON...

Do you know any thing about Mig-21 Bison....:what:

Go through this thread ur very own :pdf:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/53018-mig-21-bison-underdog.html

After reading this thread u can think if he was saying it is better than Mig-21 Bison then it is definitely not a insult to LCA.:)

And regarding GE-414

Boeing developing higher thrust engine for international Super Hornet F/A-18E/F clients

Boeing is developing a F414 derivative with an all new core that will pack 20% more thrust for international Super Hornet F/A-18E/F clients, reports Flight Global.

The improvements would increase the F414 thrust rating from 22,000lbs(98) to 26,600lbs(116KN) and dramatically improve the fighter’s take-off performance, said Bob Gower, Boeing vice president for F/A-18E/F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom