What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the enemy thinks our tank Arjun is Junk, LCA is slow and Agni is failure then its better to let them think so. Thats why I posted a sarcastic argument.

If the other guy is hell bent on proving LCA is slow then don't try to correct him after you have proved him otherwise.

Instead say that LCA is slower that will satisfy him to keep him shut and thus we can save our precious bandwidth.

mYPBR.jpg

This guy showed you a mirror and you labeled him an enemy?
Who is the expert you? or the senior Air Marshals of your airforce?
Your analysis is silly.

The bolded parts:

Dont prove us any thing if you guys are the so called experts prove it to your senior air marshals. It will be worth it for your sake.

i think you should shut your air marshal he is the one saying that and save your airforce instead of thinking of bandwidth.

Last edited:
CAN THE THREAD STARTER CLARIFY ONE THING ---WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN ACCELERATION AND TOP SPEED OF ANY THING IN MOTION ...... to say it does not fly as fast becoz acceleration is less is insane at best

mYPBR.jpg

This guy showed you a mirror and you labeled him an enemy?
Who is the expert you? or the senior Air Marshals of your airforce?
Your analysis is silly.

The bolded parts:

Dont prove us any thing if you guys are the so called experts prove it to your senior air marshals. It will be worth it for your sake.

i think you should shut your air marshal he is the one saying that and save your airforce instead of thinking of bandwidth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one is saying the acceleration is great nor anyone is claiming we know more than ADA or Airforce. The problem is known from a long long time. The engine is expected to change and a lot of development in terms of collaboration is on the cards for a new engine. This problem is well known and the solution is also known. The current objective of LCA is not the power plant but to ensure the rest of the systems work according to the mission/test parameters including the radar that recently went on board.

This is like saying " I have a problem with my spark plug on my bike. I have decided to change it next week but I am sure I can run with it for the time being. I will not be able to drive above 80 KMPH or 1g for now but that is fine as I am just taking the bike for a test ride. "

Hope that answers LCA critics.
:cheers:

LCA falls short of everything.

The Air Marshal wants LCA to fly Mach 3

The GE 404 engine is the most advanced jet engine ever developed. It is way ahead in generation compared to GE 414 and Eurojet 2000.
Why LCA is not fast enough with this ultra modern engine is that

The LCA design is obsolute WW I a la Wright Brothers'
The LCA body is made up of cast iron. So it is the heaviest fighter.
Forget the drag from airframe, LCA has to be towed by Boeing 737 with a rope so as gain speed to atleat glide.

All those photos and videos of LCA flying sometimes with weapons are just mockups and photoshopped.

LCA is not a fighter it is just a glider. Thats why we have decide to hang our missiles and guns on Airbus A 380 Supejumbo. See our missiles and guns are too heavy.

So what is wrong with LCA? Notthing is right with LCA.

LCA is just a glider towed by Boeing 737.

Thats it.

ROFL:rofl::rofl: buddy you should get the PDF sarcasm :thinktank::thinktank:award!!!:pdf::pdf:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one is saying the acceleration is great nor anyone is claiming we know more than ADA or Airforce. The problem is known from a long long time. The engine is expected to change and a lot of development in terms of collaboration is on the cards for a new engine. This problem is well known and the solution is also known. The current objective of LCA is not the power plant but to ensure the rest of the systems work according to the mission/test parameters including the radar that recently went on board.

This is like saying " I have a problem with my spark plug on my bike. I have decided to change it next week but I am sure I can run with it for the time being. I will not be able to drive above 80 KMPH or 1g for now but that is fine as I am just taking the bike for a test ride. "

Hope that answers LCA critics.
:cheers:

i have no problem with that, i was trying to make a point to the so called PDF expert.

Look at those people..... Hahaha... Poring water on the Pilot.... Look at the Joy in them...

first all data taken from famous website wikipedia.com, it's not my personal opinion. lca is still under development bcoz indian airforce prefer quality not quantity that's why drdo trying to make it best. jf-17 is good but average aircraft that's why chinese airforce rejected it and they have already lot of mig-21 type aircraft they don't want any more.

well yes wiki information is almst true bt i knw many indian who edit wiki.
also LCA MK1 is nt 4.5th generation many of your indian will agree with this point for you.

well i agree MKI is good aircraft i mean average and indian over rated aircraft that is why it is rejected by russian air force they prefer the old su 27 instead of your MKI which you people evenn compare it with su 35..LMAO

chineese in future after ws-13 100% success will induct jf-17 bt MKI never.

well yes wiki information is almst true bt i knw many indian who edit wiki.
also LCA MK1 is nt 4.5th generation many of your indian will agree with this point for you.

well i agree MKI is good aircraft i mean average and indian over rated aircraft that is why it is rejected by russian air force they prefer the old su 27 instead of your MKI which you people evenn compare it with su 35..LMAO

chineese in future after ws-13 100% success will induct jf-17 bt MKI never.

Why do the Russians Need Suk 30 when they have Sukhoi 35 with them??? We bought Sukhoi 30 and Modified it with the capabilities of Sukhoi 35.... and i dont see any chance why the Russians would get sukhoi 30 and and Sukhoi 35......

As far as Jf-17 is concerned Its joint development between You two, so why would they reject it????

I agree with this point with you i think Mk-1 has Top speed around 1.6 or 1.8 M

Come on guy talk real not imagine if I imagine in LCA then we got ge414 epe engine which has around 115-120Kn. DRDO AESA or if it not complete in time then may be from MRCA chosen fighter AESA may be fitted in the LCA also.

you are not sure which radar currently use in JF-17 but LCA has MMR (hybrid) radar with the el-2032 processor (I dnt know what exact detail Plz some senior indian member give this detail).

Plz provide me some source or detail about this radar.

first tel me frm wher you get that ge414 thrsut is +110 KN?
and you cant put any radar into your tiny size LCA..except the gripen radar.wher as we hav i mean the chineese hav redesigned the jf-17 and tested ws-13 on it.jf-17 is keep getting upgrade wher as your LCA is stick with the 10 years old specs.
well fullsclae production of LCA will start by 2012 and in 2012 we will hav jf-17 Block II almost ready which will hav edge over LCA in every aspect.

Why do the Russians Need Suk 30 when they have Sukhoi 35 with them??? We bought Sukhoi 30 and Modified it with the capabilities of Sukhoi 35.... and i dont see any chance why the Russians would get sukhoi 30 and and Sukhoi 35......

As far as Jf-17 is concerned Its joint development between You two, so why would they reject it????

they need su 30 because it is the most cheapest 4th generation heavy class fighter.wher as ther su 35 cost +65Billion USD.

it is only a myth that MKI is blah and blah
bt truth is that it is over rated aircraft by my fellow indians,.

and the russian rejected it..:(
they prefer THE 35 YEARS old su 27 in large number bt nt the super duper world cheapest 4th generation indiann over rated aircrfat su 30 MKI

and do you hav any proof that chineese rejected it.
PAF need an aircraft and they are still developing a new version of jf-17 like they tested the aircraft with ther own engine.and integration of IRST and development of AESA.

what is the reason?

rd-93 and the LCA engine thrust is same almost bt jf-17 speed is 1.8 and LCA same
when LCA is almost a ton lighter then jf-17

i am thinking if jf-17 weight is reduced with use of composite materials and upto 100Kn engine.

it can achieve 2.2mach speed very easily
wher as LCA with Eurojet200(95kn) or Ge414(95KN) will not exceeed 2.mach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom