What's new

HAL has Built Nearly 80 Su30mki Already

HAL still needs to increase its production capabilities at a much faster rate. If this is the rate at which they're making, I don't know how long will they take for the upcoming projects:

1) 108 MRCAs to be made by HAL (if the deal remains to 126 fighters that is)
2) Tejas Mk.2 (expected anything between 100-200)
3) FGFA (250-300 out of which 50 would be similar to Russian single seaters)
4) AMCA (let's assume them to be around 100-150)

If this is the slow rate at which they make the MKIs, I wonder how they will complete these 4 simultaneous projects in next 15 years.

Any idea on how many of them are 100% India built, including the engine..

how many of them are flying using india made engines?
can your staff from HAL maintain the engines imported from russia?
can you modify the system to fit in your indian designed missile?

last but not least, how many of them have already crashed due to poor maintaince?

how many of them are flying using india made engines?
can your staff from HAL maintain the engines imported from russia?
can you modify the system to fit in your indian designed missile?

last but not least, how many of them have already crashed due to poor maintaince?

Well we dnt need to hide crasher like other doing .....

And after hiding these crashes some claim 100% success :cheesy:

Well we dnt need to hide crasher like other doing .....

And after hiding these crashes some claim 100% success :cheesy:

This is the typical brainwashing result after decades of brainwashing by the regime in new delhi.

The crashes we had are countless, all killed pilots have their names listed on this wall in our Air Force Museum. The number tells all.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5264/28362563.jpg

28362563.jpg

The differences are:

1. we significantly improved the safety of our fighters since the 1990s.
2. we don't cheat to our own citizens.

got shocked by the above photo? got shocked by the fact that you have been brainwashed by your media and regime? consider an uprising, for yourself, and your kids.

Considered and rejected. We are happy the way we are.

I 200% respect the choice made by india and indians on how they want to develop themselves.

the only issue here is: whem your regime cheat on you, please don't use that as an excuse. as clearly demonstrated by the above photo I provided and the silly reply I was replying to, you should seriously consider two damn simple questions:

why they want to make up such 'cover up' when we have potentially thousands of killed pilot names on that wall publically on display in our Air Force Museum?

when they want to cheat you, why they even refuse to do homework and cheat you in a more professional way? Is that the same reason why they couldn't manage the economy?

I 200% respect the choice made by india and indians on how they want to develop themselves.

the only issue here is: whem your regime cheat on you, please don't use that as an excuse. as clearly demonstrated by the above photo I provided and the silly reply I was replying to, you should seriously consider two damn simple questions:

why they want to make up such 'cover up' when we have potentially thousands of killed pilot names on that wall publically on display in our Air Force Museum?

when they want to cheat you, why they even refuse to do homework and cheat you in a more professional way? Is that the same reason why they couldn't manage the economy?

You are forgetting something very important. Unlike you, we do have the power to change the regime if we feel cheated and don't like it.

And the best part is that we don't get shot in thousands in public in front of the world and run over by tanks if the govt. doesn't like us protesting.

We had our share of 'revolution' and 'uprising' in 1947 and now we can change the regime anytime we want. A privilege you most probably are unfamiliar with.

Why are posting stuff which are unrelated.. cant you use your intelligence for better things other than what you are doing in all threads..
Im sick of seeing you ruining all the threads on an international forum.

Mods seriously needs to check the quality standards here,.

I dont this there is a cover up on accidents in India.

Any elected member in our parliment can give a requisition to Defence ministry, which will be replied within days.

Why are posting stuff which are unrelated.. cant you use your intelligence for better things other than what you are doing in all threads..
Im sick of seeing you ruining all the threads on an international forum.

Mods seriously needs to check the quality standards here,.

Dude no one gonna do anything. He is doing this in all threads. The same old way of ruing threads with single line. You can check his posts. All of his posts in INDIA related threads only.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom