What's new

HAL Hands Over Tejas Jets To IAF

Sorry to say you are no more then a Cheer-Leader. You basically dont know about the Aviation, Aircraft forget about Fighter Aircraft.

I know you dont have a capacity to reply on the technical points, hence you dont understand which aircraft is better and Why it is better!!!!

So dont pass judgement about the think you know NOTHING.

Bye for now AND CHILL.

P.S.: Reply in technical details or dont bother to reply.

OK.. Now go pester someone else.

does jf has jammer ?

Yes. Tail mounted. See? Black Spiders is written on it.

3.jpg

What HMDS does the JF-17 have?

You can put HMDS on Me 109 let alone on JF-17.

The PLAAF's Su-30MKKs don't and can you provide me a source for the JF-17 having it?

How do you know that?

how so ?.....................considering coming ramp-up production ................we will be getting aleast 2 sqn by 2018

Yeah sure why not but in your dreams. Learn from the history man...delays delays delays..that's tejas project summed up for you.

so tell us what jammer it has?

Keep guessing..

Learn from the history man...delays delays delays..that's tejas project summed up for you.
Delayed only if you go by the orginal arbritary timeline set that did not forsee sanctions nor fully account for the mountain India had to climb.

Mid 90s-2015 (when it will enter operational service) is around 20 years- very respectable for a first attempt. The F-22, Rafale and EFT all have longer porject dates. The LCA is an incredibly capable bird in its own right.

The replacement should have started in 2008. We are 7 years late due to corrupt defence officials on HAL and a useless MOD for the last 10 years.
Not at all, the LCA was nowhere near ready 7 years ago. It is what it is, corruption is hardly a factor moreso technical issues.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom