IOC-Brochure.pdf (1).png

Achieved doesn't mean certified
Its there in LCA Brochure i posted you File go through it Posting Picture below

Last edited:
LCA MK 1 is just the beginning

All the hardships that Indian scientists have endured will HELP us
in making LCA Mk2 and AMCA

Now that's laughable, shows anguish

Read my post again and check the radar version.

The The APG-68(V)9 is the newer version offered to IsAF and they were not satisfied with and wanted ELTA/2032

The APG-68(V)9 is the radar with F-16 blk 52, using PAF & IsAF.

if IsAF was not happy with The APG-68(V)9 and wanted ELTA/2032 instead what does it mean?

As per them(IsAF) preference fgoes to LCA radar(2032) than F-16 blk 52 radar, which is your best fighter!

Dazzler the F16 is a great fighter trying to belittle this fighter is laughable.

THANK GOD you only have 70 ODD F16s and the rest of the PAF is thankfully obsolete.

NOW THE BAD NEWS

So whilst you try and compare a world class fighter like the American built Falcons with a indian built LCA mk1

Just take a step back and let me give you what we see as PAF weaknesses.

75% obsolete fleet of f7 & fifty year old mirages
SO LIMITED for funds the PAF are trying to modernise their fleet with a rushed cheap fighter called thunder. JF17

The thunder lacks n so many key a\reas

outdated airframe with no composites and only single digital FBW controls
No HMS for cueing radars & missles
block one thunder cant fire SD10 bvr
No western weapons intergration
only chinease cockpit RADARS and weapons.

we Indians despite needing LCA TEJAS like yesterday to replace 300 mig21/mig27 IE 50% OF OUR OBSELETE fleet

we did not want a indian version of the THUNDER ( HALF BAKED CHEAP EFFORT)

WE wanted a contemporary fighter LCA MK1 is so much more than the Thunder already let me give you why

quadruplex FBW with full composite airframe
Israeli supplied elbit dash HMS for radar and missles cueing.
American supplied engines from GE
ability TO USE Israeli indian & Russian missles from day one thanks to indian computers EW suites and radars.

Yes the Tejas is late but its here and its far more modern than 80% of the current PAFfleet and certainly more modern on paper than the low cost budget rushed thunder.

I would take a $26 million LCA tejas any day over a $20 million imported fighter any day.

THIUS DAZZLER IS THE REAL BENEFIT TO INDIA OF TEJAS its just the start

If this is to be the backbone of the PAF for next decade then my money is on the IAF winning a major WAR with PAF in 48-72 HOURS flat.

SO LIMITED for funds the PAF are trying to modernise their fleet with a rushed cheap fighter called thunder. JF17

JF-17 has highly advanced airframe design. The world's first ever jet having DSI the first 21st century technology. It was a fast development, not a rushed one. :yes2:

Block 1 Thunder can fire SD-10. SD-10 is linked with KLJ-7 radar.

China is the world's 3rd biggest country. JF-17 doens't need electronics and weapons from puny western European countries.

Last edited:
Dazzler the F16 is a great fighter trying to belittle this fighter is laughable.

THANK GOD you only have 70 ODD F16s and the rest of the PAF is thankfully obsolete.

NOW THE BAD NEWS

So whilst you try and compare a world class fighter like the American built Falcons with a indian built LCA mk1

Just take a step back and let me give you what we see as PAF weaknesses.

75% obsolete fleet of f7 & fifty year old mirages

we Indians despite needing LCA TEJAS like yesterday to replace 300 mig21/mig27 IE 50% OF OUR OBSELETE fleet

we did not want a indian version of the THUNDER ( HALF BAKED CHEAP EFFORT)

WE wanted a contemporary fighter LCA MK1 is so much more than the Thunder already let me give you why

quadruplex FBW with full composite airframe
Israeli supplied elbit dash HMS for radar and missles cueing.
American supplied engines from GE
ability TO USE Israeli indian & Russian missles from day one thanks to indian computers EW suites and radars.

Yes the Tejas is late but its here and its far more modern than 80% of the current PAFfleet and certainly more modern on paper than the low cost budget rushed thunder.

I would take a $26 million LCA tejas any day over a $20 million imported fighter any day.

THIUS DAZZLER IS THE REAL BENEFIT TO INDIA OF TEJAS its just the start

If this is to be the backbone of the PAF for next decade then my money is on the IAF winning a major WAR with PAF in 48-72 HOURS flat.

Well well look who is here. The great statiscian

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom