What's new

Hair loss

Yes i know but for baldness you have good shape skull bro.

Hey man, don't worry about this. My suggestion:-

1. Try Regain.
2. Shave.

Do not bother trying anything else, waste of money. Surgery is too invasive and in my view not worth it. You don't need a perfect skull to shave, only Hollywood actors have them. I think your being too self conscious. Like hyperion said concentrate on your style etc. Hair is only one superficial aspect of a human being and don't let this thing get to you.

I have seen the most ugliest baldy black men walk away with some hot girls. I think it's down to their style and flow. So just relax and you will be fine.

Best of luck bro.

^^^

SirLurkalot

That is a right retard thing to do, shame on you.

If you choose to use Rogaine you have to use it for life

If you choose to use Propecia it can have negative side effects on your phallus and mental health has not been throughly studied

The best option is to use Nizoral AD its an anti-dandruff shampoo but the main active ingredient is Ketoconazole which will stop any further hair loss and may or may not cause hair to regrow. This is the best in my opinion because you use it when you shower. That simple, and easy.

Nizoral Shampoo as a Hair Loss Treatment - Does it Work?

Topical Ketoconazole (Nizoral) Increases Hair Growth in Mice

2% Nizoral Shampoo Increases Hair Growth in Men with Male Pattern Baldness

Thanks for the information bro but i am scared to go so far.. You read many many advirtesements about hair protection this and that i dont know i think they all are scamming.

Joe Rogan has been doing hair transplant for a long time.

joeroganx-large.jpg

rogan1.jpg

See it doesnt look all that bad.

Now he quit that and is fully bald.

joe-rogan-bald-580x435.jpg

Hey man, don't worry about this. My suggestion:-

1. Try Regain.
2. Shave.

Do not bother trying anything else, waste of money. Surgery is too invasive and in my view not worth it. You don't need a perfect skull to shave, only Hollywood actors have them. I think your being too self conscious. Like hyperion said concentrate on your style etc. Hair is only one superficial aspect of a human being and don't let this thing get to you.

I have seen the most ugliest baldy black men walk away with some hot girls. I think it's down to their style and flow. So just relax and you will be fine.

Best of luck bro.

Thank you much bro. I will have to learn to live with this.

Thanks for the information bro but i am scared to go so far.. You read many many advirtesements about hair protection this and that i dont know i think they all are scamming.

Best consult a doctor or somebody an expert in this field. Plenty of them in Netherlands and Turkey I'm sure. Don't just buy random products; you never know what they actually are or do.

hold on, this is an anti-dandruff shampoo you will find in your local grocery store next to your regular shampoos. This is FDA approved here in U.S. Only risk here is it not working.

The inlets are pretty big :( I will try vitamine C then..

Never! Thats forbidden in Islam.

MOD EDIT I'm gonna make an exception on this issue.

Take 1 of these pills everyday and your hairloss will stop. It worked for me a year ago.
I take this exact same one, not sure if you can find it over there. It's not made for hairloss, but it does stop hairloss for most people. Google saw palmetto for more info.
https://well.ca/products/natures-bounty-saw-palmetto_25546.html?ref=my_store

hairloss comes from stress too. Stop MOD EDIT

Yes i am waiting for that day to. The worst thing is that you must take off your cap when you have a job interview -.-
Most of my friends (ODTU, BILKENT, INSEAD) at Sabanci, KOC and other big firms, who hire people are "bald". Don't sweat it. It's all OK!

Do you know the reasoning behind 'male pattern baldness'? It's about male hormones that are in excess, so why worry about being a horny male :P Girls absolutely love it :D

Male pattern balding is mostly genetics. It can run down the family. <---- Some people are screwed until they find a good cure.
True and there isn't much that can be done about it, but hairloss can be delayed by years, even a decade or more, with proper diet.

I have a very clean diet and drink green tea all day long. I also take Saw Palmetto and my hair loss has pretty much reduced by 90 percent since last year. Good sleep, good diet and the right meds can delay hairloss by a fair bit.

Yes i am waiting for that day to. The worst thing is that you must take off your cap when you have a job interview -.-

No, this is getting ridiculous. You are over exaggerating. Many people shave off their hair to look cool. Just take it as it's.

Male pattern balding is mostly genetics. It can run down the family. <---- Some people are screwed until they find a good cure.

yes, I know. Another reason is also stressful when you think alot or over thinking. I have seen some father thick hair fine, their son bald, lol.

Men get hurt feeling when they see their hairloss, it is very common.

Back
Top Bottom