What's new

Hair loss

i have hairloss in the winters, i mean real bad hairloss(made me cry as i am only 19). because i come from a very hot country and right now staying in canada which is too cold. i guess my hair cant adjust. so my doctor told me u have vitamin d deficiency. i had vitamin d for 4 months costs only 10 doll. i swear to god i have never had better hair. plese take vitamin d if u get periodic hairloss. if u have male pattern hairloss then u cant do anything about it. u can just wait until u have a shiny bald head.

But they say vitamine B is good? Never heard about the D. Maybe i must try that indeed.

It's fantastic to have hair... I enjoy my hair BTW. I could get a hair cut anytime and style it the way I like.:azn:
34148.png

you are killing this guy

Nope, i am around 1,80. So you say transplant is not good and just wait a few years?
Yes just wait. And make sure 5 - 7 years you have spare 100k to spend on hair :) So, work hard!

It's fantastic to have hair... I enjoy my hair BTW. I could get a hair cut anytime and style it the way I like.:azn:
34148.png
The douche has a squint and looks so girly :) People may get the wrong idea :P

So, who has hair loss and what you doing about it?

I have so much hair I could weave a rug out of it and I keep it long. I have heard that if your dad is bald or balding then you will probably follow him because apparently it is a genetic trait. I don't need to worry, my dad has hair even my grandad is doing well for his age.

Here in UK they advertise this medication called 'Regain' which comes in tablet form and is the only NHS certified medicine to control or even redress hair loss. I have no idea what price it is.

But if your doing this to attract the opposite sex than forget about it, apparently it kills sex drive. Now that is a bugger because most men I reckon would do this to score women.

So guy's if you are losing hair and your worried about pulling women than best thing would be to do what Africans do, shave your head. Blacks do fine with women so I guess that is the way to go.

Vitamin's don't do nothing and neither do any potions etc. Regain is the only proven medicine to work. So get Regain but don't waste money on anything else - It is not going to work.

Or just shave for now.

And is your dad bald?

I have so much hair I could weave a rug out of it and I keep it long. I have heard that if your dad is bald or balding then you will probably follow him because apparently it is a genetic trait. I don't need to worry, my dad has hair even my grandad is doing well for his age.

Here in UK they advertise this medication called 'Regain' which comes in tablet form and is the only NHS certified medicine to control or even redress hair loss. I have no idea what price it is.

But if your doing this to attract the opposite sex than forget about it, apparently it kills sex drive. Now that is a bugger because most men I reckon would do this to score women.

So guy's if you are losing hair and your worried about pulling women than best thing would be to do what Africans do, shave your head. Blacks do fine with women so I guess that is the way to go.

My dad had a jackson five hairdo at my age, he has still hair but here and there getting bald.. My bro has damn thick hair. Even if i see many hairlosses of him he doesnt get bald -.-''

But i will try the vitamine D first.

Really it damages my psycology man stop making jokes.

just come to india and get the best hair transplant for 2000 $ and it will developed world standard. india is world's biggest hot spot for medical tourism. also enjoy beautifull incredible india.

My dad had a jackson five hairdo at my age, he has still hair but here and there getting bald.. My bro has damn thick hair. Even if i see many hairlosses of him he doesnt get bald -.-''

But i will try the vitamine D first.

dude what is pattern of baldness. is it proper male pattern from crown area and front? if not then there is no point of vitamin d. vitamin d is for deficiency which causes hairloss. my hairloss was not with a pattern but all over even from the back of my head

Back
Top Bottom