What's new

Hafiz Saeed vows jihad against India will continue

India shouldn't rest until Kashmir is fully liberated, what part of that isn't clear? Every mechanism should be used to apply pressure and pain.

India shouldn't rest until Kashmir is fully liberated, what part of that isn't clear? Every mechanism should be used to apply pressure and pain.

Yes we should not rest until whole Kashmir is not liberated but the present prime minister is pro-pakistan :cry:

And as for ur advocacy of using terrorism as a state toll it, I must remind you that terrorism doesn't know boundaries and should i remind you that more pakistani troops have died due to the terrorism then Indians in last many years.

so by any mechanism means killing innocent people like in Mumbai attack is justified according to you?

The Kashmir Issue is focal point both countries spending huge amounts of cash and terrorism, a compromise should be achieved India won't give up Kashmir and Pakistan wants all of Kashmir and they never let it go even in the worst times, I can say the British did a Great on dividing you guys, I'm not being sarcastic mighty fine job they did :cheers:

True, they did a great job. In fact if you look at many of the world's conflicts in Middle East, Africa, Asia, you will notice the British have a hand behind it all. Their policies and strategies of division, redrawing of borders, etc all have bogged down people into conflict.

As for Kashmir, this is a legitimate cause 13 million people's lives are at stake, and it is a cause worth fighting for. But this parasitic Hindustan former slave nation to the Muslim empire of the Mughals, was given favorable partition benefits and ever since then has illegally occupied a Muslim majority territory that wishes to be apart of Pakistan.

Also, we can blame the British for this to an extent, but there is another factor and that is Hindustan's dreams of hegemony, slaves have big goals after they're free.

And if this cowards is son of one man! then he should fight like a man, face to face with Indian armed forces!

Not like killing innocent people by bomb blast and guns!Terrorists!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

True, they did a great job. In fact if you look at many of the world's conflicts in Middle East, Africa, Asia, you will notice the British have a hand behind it all. Their policies and strategies of division, redrawing of borders, etc all have bogged down people into conflict.

As for Kashmir, this is a legitimate cause 13 million people's lives are at stake, and it is a cause worth fighting for. But this parasitic Hindustan former slave nation to the Muslim empire of the Mughals, was given favorable partition benefits and ever since then has illegally occupied a Muslim majority territory that wishes to be apart of Pakistan.

Also, we can blame the British for this to an extent, but there is another factor and that is Hindustan's dreams of hegemony, slaves have big goals after they're free.

Make sure you wont lose "South Pakistan" aka "Baluchistan" this time in the quest of the inseparable part of India "Kashmir" :)

cough cough 71!! :rolleyes:

And if this cowards is son of one man! then he should fight like a man, face to face with Indian armed forces!

Not like killing innocent people by bomb blast and guns!Terrorists!

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Make sure you wont lose "South Pakistan" aka "Baluchistan" this time in the quest of the inseparable part of India "Kashmir" :)

cough cough 71!! :rolleyes:

tumblr_lrvxi7Lz0S1qczd5mo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we should not rest until whole Kashmir is not liberated but the present prime minister is pro-pakistan :cry:

And as for ur advocacy of using terrorism as a state toll it, I must remind you that terrorism doesn't know boundaries and should i remind you that more pakistani troops have died due to the terrorism then Indians in last many years.
pro pakistani lol? whats next pakistan is pro israel?

Ur post is teeming with some form of muslim supremacist belief..a belief i have no idea from where it stems..nevertheless to his his own folly...
Coming to kashmir, did you forget that ur just are the poor dwarf brother of slave India?Or did pakistan drop from Mars?

You were and will continue to the be same brown man , eating the same brown wheat roti and breathing the same brown pollutted air as we do.Have no doubts about it.Though klooking at ur 2nd flag it might be ur based in the the shaitaan country..whcih i may assume allow to to forget these hard realities....

Starting all conflicts/wars with India and never, ever...ever wining in one of them..maybe you should chest thump lest it sores for ages...

Come to think of it, i feel so sorry for all the hue and cry raised over here over kashmir...some people just rant away we shall do this and that, long live terrorists and what not..but you know what...they have not been able o do much since 48...that's it...all wars, all proxy, all efforts have just been pissed upon...

How a leader of a banned terror outfit manages to walk around in terror park is any body`s guess.....Just because these fanatics are toeing ur line for now...it wont come as a surprise if these very ppl turn against you on saving religion .

Back
Top Bottom