What's new

Hafiz Saeed vows jihad against India will continue

The perrinial cry baby is accusing others of crying. Lol. You have tried your best to spread your bitterness here . But we have learnt to laugh at you and move on.
Thats called frustration... and don't have ability to do better...;)

Did you even read the first sentence of the article?

His entire goal is to free Kashmir, since India has proven.... that despite being a "shining democracy"... they are still refusing to let the Kashmiris have the referendum that was promised to them.

As I claim always a d*ck is always D*ck ,all fizz nothing more .Here's UN official report and notification
http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2008/sc9527.doc.html

He got no right to talk about kashmiris and What refrendum you talking about is no more since you got your part thanks to pakistan and after 1948 illegal occupation by pakistan .India and many of its partners support the cause what India is trying to do.
Pakistan should 1st backstep for P.A.K ,then come to chai biscuit discussion with India.

Better question... why does an INDIAN want to be a member of a Pakistani Defence Forum?

We Chinese are here, because we are allies of Pakistan, we did not join up to get bashed by crying Indians all day long. The moderators here are far too lenient.

Keep your friends close.. Keep your enemies closer...

Pakistan is burning and this retard wants to wage Jihad on India - A new retard is born everyday in Pakistan.
Lot of Parts are burning due to Indian Funding of TTP and also sooner or later we will have to go to war with India because India is stopping our water and to get that we will have to go to WAR

Pakistan is burning and this retard wants to wage Jihad on India - A new retard is born everyday in Pakistan.

Jihad has existed against india ever since the time of their foreign occupation of Kashmir. . .

however, today many former militants are using social media, rap music, poetry and other means to make their just struggle heard. Many are already taking note of this new form of expression. In fact, many of today's Kashmiri nationalists are not just devout Muslims but also secularists as well. This will be very important especially in the future.

if there are just blind "jihad jihad" talks, it de-legitimizes the struggle (especially today) and that isn't what we want. . .

suffice to say however, that if some ***-hat indian coward broke down my door and tried to capture my son for being political --i'd have a hollow point waiting for the bastard

Jihad has existed against india ever since the time of their foreign occupation of Kashmir. . .

however, today many former militants are using social media, rap music, poetry and other means to make their just struggle heard. Many are already taking note of this new form of expression. In fact, many of today's Kashmiri nationalists are not just devout Muslims but also secularists as well. This will be very important especially in the future.

if there are just blind "jihad jihad" talks, it de-legitimizes the struggle (especially today) and that isn't what we want. . .

suffice to say however, that if some ***-hat indian coward broke down my door and tried to capture my son for being political --i'd have a hollow point waiting for the bastard

Hmm easy to say.. we all know what happens to pansies who try to wage a war in Kashmir.

Notice - how the resident chini drama queen wants young pakistani kids to go to afghanistan and kashmir to die so that china's enemies - some americans and indians can be killed. The social turmoil, the loss of youth, the opportunity loss and the consequent blowback in Pakistan is a price he is willing to pay LOL!

Notice - JUD was protected in UNSC three times by China.

Notice - how some pakistanis keep hoping another superpower will do its dirty work, all practical sense says its bound to be the other way round.

I have found a wonderful thing... mystery of unidentified graves have been resolved

Maulana Ahmad Ludhianvi spoke against Ahmedis. He said that US-Pakistani businessman Mansoor Ijaz was an Ahmedi and was conspiring against Pakistan in the form of the memo scandal. He said 4,000 young people he had sent for jihad had died.

Notice - JUD was protected in UNSC three times by China.

And we will continue to protect this charitable organization, no matter how much Indians cry. :lol:

Notice - how the resident chini drama queen wants young pakistani kids to go to afghanistan and kashmir to die so that china's enemies - some americans and indians can be killed. The social turmoil, the loss of youth, the opportunity loss and the consequent blowback in Pakistan is a price he is willing to pay LOL!

When did I say that I wanted anyone to go anywhere?

And no, I don't consider any American citizens to be my enemies. I have Chinese relatives who are citizens in Canada and America.

We should invite Mr.Hafiz Saeed to our comedy circus show. He will give tough competion to Kapil Sharma, Sudesh Lahiri :rofl:

Mr India: he is Killer not an entertainer
if he wants to die Let him Die that way
but the fact remains

India Loves to face some of Rebels in kashmir else what reason
they wud keep army long expenditures within Kashmir,

they rape,kill and murder alot kahsmiri's ......

if people like them will not resist then indian army will totally be like Direct Curroption Oriented
more Black than ever.

And we will continue to protect this charitable organization, no matter how much Indians cry. :lol:

Of course you would, China loses nothing, i mean NOTHING in this. Pakistan and young pakistani cannon fodder were always dispensable ;)

Pakistanis don't mind, they are used to playing mercenary for big powers for $$$

This is what we call a win win, we also don't mind rogue terrorists crippling pakistan's state, system and society!

What this thread is still going on.... hey some one post that poster of R Downey Jr from Tropical thunder to Mr. Hafiz. The quote is awesome though "Never go full retard man". :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom