What's new

Hafiz Saeed vows jihad against India will continue

i don't understand this....why Pakistanis are supporting the jihad concept even after seeing the whole Pakistan burning with this problem.they should jail all these anti-social element and should focus on their economic growth and the betterment of the society. Once your economic growth rate was equal or more to that of china and india and compare it now,these are the very same people having this crap jihadi thinking who are responsible for the downfall of your country.everyday you can see attacks in your cities.I am very much surprised to see even common pakistani supporting this jihad concept which is very dangerous for your country...you can see the live example of afghanistan.

Of course you would, China loses nothing, i mean NOTHING in this. Pakistan and young pakistani cannon fodder were always dispensable ;)

Pakistanis don't mind, they are used to playing mercenary for big powers for $$$

This is what we call a win win, we also don't mind rogue terrorists crippling pakistan's state, system and society!

India is in the same category as Afghanistan and Pakistan on the Terrorism Risk Index. I.e. Extreme Risk (highest category).

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

They are crippling your society too. According to The Economist, India is already 40 years behind China... and now your economic growth is sinking too.

But once India inevitably becomes Muslim-majority, then you won't need to worry about it anymore.

India is in the same category as Afghanistan and Pakistan on the Terrorism Risk Index. I.e. Extreme Risk (highest category).

They are crippling your society too. According to The Economist, India is already 40 years behind China... and now your economic growth is sinking too.

But once India inevitably becomes Muslim-majority, then you won't need to worry about it anymore.
That won't happen in your lifetime or even after China is dissolved into mid-kingdom princely states under the supervision of IND after WW3 :yahoo:

I According to The Economist, India is already 40 years behind China... and now your economic growth is sinking too.

Since you insist on disparaging & slandering India at every opportunity & since you have no problems selectively quoting western publications (mostly out of context), you should see what Nobel Prize winner Paul Krugman wrote in his op-ed in The New York times about China's economic figures being more fictional than most. That might make the 40 year gap a more fictional one than most sort of boast, what say?:lol: Here.. read for yourself:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/19/opinion/krugman-will-china-break.html

LOL of course not, then we will annexe Pakistan and Bangladesh and free East Turkistan from chini occupation.

Why would WE worry dumdum?

LOL, India can keep playing this "proxy game" as long as they want. We've seen the results.

India = Extreme Risk of Terrorism
China = Low Risk of Terrorism

You're the ones who are losing out. You're already 40 years behind us, yet your GDP growth rate is now falling to 6.9%... a far cry away from the much talked about "double-digit" growth rate.

Keep playing the proxy game with Pakistan, until there is nothing left.

No sh it Einstein they are funded by your people congrats for cracking the code

Lot of Parts are burning due to Indian Funding of TTP and also sooner or later we will have to go to war with India because India is stopping our water and to get that we will have to go to WAR

what's stopped you in the last 60 odd years??? oh yea... i forgot, u tried n failed :)

sure np, but always remember the tit or tat rule, we have done it once and we can always do it again :)

sure np, but always remember the tit or tat rule, we have done it once and we can always do it again :)

where is sania mirza tit for tat??, malik is already enjoying her and you cant do anything, this is pkistan's soft power, in future we will be able to grow an indian population which will say we are pakistanis :pakistan:

where is sania mirza tit for tat??, malik is already enjoying her and you cant do anything, this is pkistan's soft power, in future we will be able to grow an indian population which will say we are pakistanis :pakistan:

Lol, did'nt that already happen in 1947?
Whats new.

what's stopped you in the last 60 odd years??? oh yea... i forgot, u tried n failed :)
Sir past 60 years we have corrupt leaders ruling Pakistan the moment we will get rid of this corrupt leader ship we will focus on those countries which have caused trouble for Pakistan always and India tops the list Pakistanis haven't forgotten 71 and what are you doing in Kashmir and if not resolved with talks than weather some one like it or not only option left will be a final WAR

Sir past 60 years we have corrupt leaders ruling Pakistan the moment we will get rid of this corrupt leader ship we will focus on those countries which have caused trouble for Pakistan always and India tops the list Pakistanis haven't forgotten 71 and what are you doing in Kashmir and if not resolved with talks than weather some one like it or not only option left will be a final WAR

Since Pakistan was born, you have had corrupt leaders (according to you). Now when will the corrupt leaders evaporate, in the next 60 years?
Of all the lame excuses that one can raise, this excuse is positively "quadriplegic".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom