What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

This guy is nobody in Pakistan.

This guy from past 8 years did so many jalsas near my office trust me em hardly interested to see or listen him.. public has no interest to listen him but Indians are love with Z.Hamid & Hafiz Saeed :lol:

This guy from past 8 years did so many jalsas near my office trust me em hardly interested to see or listen him.. public has no interest to listen him but Indians are love with Z.Hamid & Hafiz Saeed :lol:

they never seemed to be offended about HS until his speeches regarding Kashmir.....linking him to 26/11 is just the indians' way of trying to silence him and get him deleted from the picture

before 2008 they didnt seem to find him so offensive, even though he didnt say or do anything different then

Looks like militants in Pakistan enjoy more immunity than politicians. :hitwall:

I believe Indian Army and IAF must get ready for action

hopefully against the naxalites and other internal terrorist groups thriving in india; the latter recently executed 13 members of your CPRF forces @ Chattisgargh in one single engagement

it wasnt Pakistani forces or individuals or groups behind that

you indians really need to learn how to get your priorities and your own house in order

Dada bangali bolei apnar chinta bhabna ta eto ta naive:rolleyes:!!Just spend a few more months in this forum and you'll learn that the amount of hatred between the Indian and Pakistani members here is simply disgusting.Both hate each other from the core of their hearts and barring a few sane members on both sides are constantly at each other's throat.Peace,it seems like a distant dream between our two countries as far as this forum is concerned:(!!

Bhai, eka ektu cheshta kore dekhi, 5 joner chinta jodi paltate pari, setai amar jonno onek.

Lol, threats like him and many more have taken asylum in US and other countries. I will never take his remarks about India as 'threats' but just usual emotional jargon. You guys need to chill.
chill?
tell that to families of people who were killed in 26/11..

Bhai, eka ektu cheshta kore dekhi, 5 joner chinta jodi paltate pari, setai amar jonno onek.
Dada biswas korun apni soto chesta koreo eder paltate parben na!The hatred that i have witnessed in this forum is literally unfathomable!!Amio ei forum ta join korechilam thik apnar motoi manashikota niye but at the end of the day i realized that it was totally a futile effort on my part.

You failed to provide evidence that could lead to his effective prosecution. We held him under house arrest and the courts released him due to lack of evidence. Dont accuse ME of being in denial - its you people who are in denial.

And if you want to talk about score-settling, then why dont you hand over Col. Purohit and his ilk who bombed Samjhota Express to Pakistan?

Humour me
A) Sir, When Dr. who find the OBL is behind bars and in jail and person Who contracted the Maison and provided land is walk free..... what is more proof you required in that case?

B) Proof, PAK didn't provided the official Voice samples of them, because Voice sample would nail him both of the recorded conservation between terrorist and from control room.

C) Col Purohit is under jail and don't get body guards and live like king size.

D) what about Dawood?? whose daughter live in PAK but PAk denied dawood existence , even though in UAE it tried to stop Dawood bro saying its PAK citizen .

If you check the Score , PAK has more terror attack then your so called one samjhuta, Mumbai, Askhardham, Parliament attack sound any ring bell,

F) Did you provide proof against TTP leader? any evidence?

they never seemed to be offended about HS until his speeches regarding Kashmir.....linking him to 26/11 is just the indians' way of trying to silence him and get him deleted from the picture

before 2008 they didnt seem to find him so offensive, even though he didnt say or do anything different then
because till then TTP never did askhardham , parliament , and Mumbai carnage.

hopefully against the naxalites and other internal terrorist groups thriving in india; the latter recently executed 13 members of your CPRF forces @ Chattisgargh in one single engagement

you indians really need to learn how to get your priorities and your own house in order
funny to hear you guys speaking of priorities and keeping house in order...
you guys cant even make your own decisions... ur army killed your own people listening to the americans in the tribal areas...and u brought yourself a civil war!!!

India has to deal with External terrorist who execute , Akshardham temple, Mumbai , parliament , Mumbai bombing etc.

Right now External Threat is more then Internal threat. If you see Naxels , we need only police , no warplanes/ tanks / big guns like yours.

can the pakistanis here shed light please? is this really the ground level, grass root level perception?
If it is, then it might become a lost opportunity to rein in collective support and consensus to drive out the Taliban from Pakistan completely.

Hafiz Saeed has no linkages whatsoever to either the taleban or global terrorist groups like al qaeda and its affiliates...in fact the ground realities are that he worked with the previous governments to combat and counter al qaeda ideology. It was members and informants of his organization who helped the state pinpoint the whereabouts of al qaeda figures like Abu Zubaydah....its his organization whose schools provide de-radicalization programs to ward youth away from al qaeda/takfiri ideology. Dont take MY word for it though. Research and learn.

how strange that the indians here dont make noise about David Coleman Headley - an American citizen - who (according to thei narrative of mass media) scoped out targets to strike @ Mumbai in 2008. The Americans refuse to hand him over to india, refuse them access to him - as he is a former informant of the FBI and DEA.

A very cherry-picking approach - by these indians here. Nothing new there.

funny to hear you guys speaking of priorities and keeping house in order...
you guys cant even make your own decisions... ur army killed your own people listening to the americans in the tribal areas...and u brought yourself a civil war!!!

Way to flip flop and steer the conversation away from the points I made :laugh:

Hafiz Saeed has no linkages whatsoever to either the taleban or global terrorist groups like al qaeda and its affiliates...in fact the ground realities are that he worked with the previous governments to combat and counter al qaeda ideology. It was members and informants of his organization who helped the state pinpoint the whereabouts of al qaeda figures like Abu Zubaydah....its his organization whose schools provide de-radicalization programs to ward youth away from al qaeda/takfiri ideology. Dont take MY word for it though. Research and learn.

how strange that the indians here dont make noise about David Coleman Headley - an American citizen - who (according to thei narrative of mass media) scoped out targets to strike @ Mumbai in 2008. The Americans refuse to hand him over to india, refuse them access to him - as he is a former informant of the FBI and DEA.

A very cherry-picking approach - by these indians here. Nothing new there.

Way to flip flop and steer the conversation away from the points I made :laugh:

At least US tel us that he is terrorist and he is serving sentence in jail unlike PAK which says he is not involved and not in jail.

It was DAVID Coleman who said it work for Hafiz saeed and provide evidence.

We know the Dr. who provided OBL locations is in jail for terror charges and man who build mansion and provided land is saint and roaming open.... what bigger proof you want then this, cherry picking...

US / UN is satisfied with the evidence and declared him Terrorist , its PAK who can't see the evidence. i think PAK need more evidence then UN required? HA

Now where your good and bad Taliban gone ? can you please provide evident to Afghan about TTP? what evidence you have against its leader for that school attack? can you show to public?

I heard no terror threats in his speech...this thread's title is dramabazi.

I'm sure hit men are for hire in pakistan, I'll contribute if someone takes the initiative to put this scum down. Earth needs to be relieved from his weight, fat *** needs his donations.

India has to deal with External terrorist who execute , Akshardham temple, Mumbai , parliament , Mumbai bombing etc.

Right now External Threat is more then Internal threat. If you see Naxels , we need only police , no warplanes/ tanks / big guns like yours.

still doesnt change the fact that in terms of death figures - your internal threat is of far greater consequence

14 CRPF men killed in Chhattisgarh Naxal ambush, toll may rise - The Times of India

Naxals kill at least 76 CRPF men | Zee News

Day after deadly Maoist ambush, troopers scared to enter forest - Hindustan Times

India's nuclear scientists are dying mysteriously, yet no worry? - Oneindia

like i said...with you indians - your priorities are all jumbled up

I heard no terror threats in his speech...this thread's title is dramabazi.

can you find a video link to the speech

most of the indians here dont even speak Urdu and yet they claim to be experts on what he talked about....i'd like to judge for myself

Back
Top Bottom