What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

So the whole Media is stupid and quoting him wrong ? OK why not could be ! But why he cant to condemn the current attack ? Why he feels talking about Modi and politics is more important than to condemn the attack which resulted in the death of 140 children ? He should better provide his militia force for securing Pakistani schools than talking about India, do you dont think that there something fishy ? ^^ come on guy !
i just pressed the button of the video above and it was short.. hence i translated for clarification sake.
Can you understand Urdu? video is in Urdu! no need to ask around!

i just pressed the button of the video above and it was short.. hence i translated for clarification sake.
Can you understand Urdu? video is in Urdu! no need to ask around!

You are leaving the topic ! Good bye ! Or try to answer my questions, which are very simple !

Baramdagh Bugti is no charity worker. He is in Switzerland now. None of our concern.
Correctly said about Barmdagh Bugti,the Baloch insurgency problem has been going on right from 1948.More then 5 wars have been fought till now.For the people across the Wagah border,what happens in Balochistan is Raw sponsored terrorism while there is freedom struggle in Kashmir. In short different rules for different countries.
On thread,how can Hafiz Saeed issue terror threats against India. He should be arrested & tried in Pakistani courts
Tommorrow If Barmdagh Bugti issue similar terrorist threats to Pakistan from Geneva or Altaf Huessien from U.K,
will the Pakistani Govt keep Quiet.

While Indians are feeling so sad for the poor kids, people like you are more than happy to sleep with terrorist bastards.

You dont feel the pain we felt during mumbai attacks and expect us to understand your pain.

We are feeling your pain coz we have already gone through it. We are amazed and distressed on seeing your blind hatred.
It is you type of people who don't want peace in both countries.
As simple as it is k (jab police kisi sy pochti hy ap ko kis pr shak hy to apny enemy ka nam lety ho)
As you did in past but never proof it and Pakistan did it now and blame not only Indian even USA and Afghanistan

this imbecile and waste of space must be gagged physically and socially
and never given any attention.
terror charges must be brought against him for threatening another country. he is shameless and a disgrace for us who is choosing to ignore Pakistani religious fanatics who are openly praising TTP but chooses to threaten India with terrorism.

Even

if Indian state's hand is found involved in this massacre or past or future ones, Even then I wont support any similar terrorism against the Indian people.
no ifs
no buts
the scenes of carnage in the past and present in Pakistan were no different to Mombai massacres I don't even wish it to the families of the terrorists.

Hafiz Saeed is the Anjum Chudhary of Pakistan. hope he is run over by a car or chokes to death while having his food one day soon.

not sure about the bold part yaar

but yes he has a following
wont call it massive but his followers are same as those who praise TTP and LeJ for their terrorism

"
Although the Pakistani authorities cracked down on Lashkar after the 2008 attacks, the group has since re-established itself under its leader, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, who lives openly in the eastern city of Lahore.

The United States has offered a $10 million reward for information leading to Mr. Saeed’s arrest, but he enjoys police protection and runs a large charity that has taken a prominent role in relief efforts after natural disasters such as the floods in 2010.

Mr. Saeed is also a regular feature at rallies and on Pakistani television. This week, he condemned the Peshawar school attack as an act of terrorism. “The killing of innocent children is not jihad,” he said.

But Mr. Saeed was also cited as blaming India for the Peshawar assault, and pledging to take revenge."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/19/w...-key-suspect-in-2008-mumbai-attacks.html?_r=0

Back
Top Bottom