What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

In the end all these indian trolls got even in these tragic moments of ours is "Hafiz Saeed is this" "He did that" "UN Bounty on him" "US bounty on him" come on show some sense of humanity. First thing we dont have time to solve your issues coz we are so much busy in ours already SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR ISSUE TO YOURSELVES AS WE KEEP OUR TO OURSELVES. Secondly you will be the last we like to work with ever. Sorry if i offend you all but i read all 15 pages and all i have seen is as i mentioned above see when you are facing hard times in your own home and some one come to you and tell you about his problem and ask you to resolve it first when you are facing same at you house and to much more extent, what will you do ?? I tell you what you do "you will punch his face and ask him to get the f**k out of here" so now you know what i mean SO please stop this BULLSHIT.

I have same expectations re bramdagh Bughti and other BLA terrorists that are getting direct or indirect Indian support via Afghanistan soil

Yes, we will talk when there is level playing. We can always reciprocate.

In the end all these indian trolls got even in these tragic moments of ours is "Hafiz Saeed is this" "He did that" "UN Bounty on him" "US bounty on him" come on show some sense of humanity. First thing we dont have time to solve your issues coz we are so much busy in ours already SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR ISSUE TO YOURSELVES AS WE KEEP OUR TO OURSELVES. Secondly you will be the last we like to work with ever. Sorry if i offend you all but i read all 15 pages and all i have seen is as i mentioned above see when you are facing hard times in your own home and some one come to you and tell you about his problem and ask you to resolve it first when you are facing same at you house and to much more extent, what will you do ?? I tell you what you do "you will punch his face and ask him to get the f**k out of here" so now you know what i mean SO please stop this BULLSHIT.
Hafiz Saeed and likes of him are not India's problem only

What if the govt. falls and these terrorists take over or they get hold of a nuclear device just as they were gonna get controls of a naval ship?
Before that happens, you can bet your bottom dollar that Pakistan Army will evacuate all nuclear weapons to Pakistani Punjab territory - and Pakistani Punjab will be protected by PA down to the last man.

Which essentially means that Pakistani Punjab will always remain standing despite everything else.

how strange that the indians here dont make noise about David Coleman Headley - an American citizen - who (according to thei narrative of mass media) scoped out targets to strike @ Mumbai in 2008. The Americans refuse to hand him over to india, refuse them access to him - as he is a former informant of the FBI and DEA.

A very cherry-picking approach - by these indians here. Nothing new there.
Your facts never seem to be right.

Americans allowed an Indian team to interrogate Headley on American soil.
Similarly we are allowing an American team to interrogate a terrorist they are interested in, on Indian soil.

Same type of attack happened in India ,

It's mastermind just got bail in Pakistan ,

What is the intent ?

Why should any Pakistani defend this guy? Remember these guys are the same people that will brainwash kids to blow up markets. No matter if his threatening our so called enemies or not we should not have any sympathy for these people. What does it need to take for Pakistanis to learn these people are the biggest threat to Pakistan? Another massacre of kids? Your loved ones being killed?

how can this indian media's king can keep quit in this juicy event.

this piece of shit MA-goofball "Raza" is an asshole. Interrupting the lady and being RUDE to her. He claims to be some defence/strategic affairs expert. He's just a peasant who is rude, like the squeaky voiced anchor.

I have been reading this forum for a year now, and the bullshlt i see between our people baffles me, 2 countries sharing a similar culture, similar history, at each others throats.

We have fought countless fraticidal wars, killing brothers who are separated by a imaginary line on the soil.

Its time our people should rise up. Everytime there is an innocent in Pakistan who is killed by terrorism, people in India should rise up in solidarity and everytime an innocent is killed in India by terrorism, people in Pakistan should rise up in solidarity.

Let our people join hands. Once we the people of our respective countries unite, lets see how people like these both here and in Pak can force a war between brothers.

They should. However, what is the course of action for India if they didn't? Plus, what if we are offered lip service but attacks eminating from Pakistani soil, a.k.a non-state actors continue?

You indians make him celebrity. You dont "help" him become celebrity. You MAKE him celebrity. Nobody else. He isnt any more jingoistic than your RSS is, and you dont see anywhere near the same noises from our side.

Why your media keeps giving him a publicity all the time?

Absolutely right. We make him celebrity by getting killed by his stooges. Whoever kills Indians becomes instant celebrity in some circles of Pakistan.

this is not incitement to terrorism its an emotional speech in which he's calling on Pakistanis (civilian and military) to unite and mobilize and take action against a terrorist attack which many believe to be sponsored by your RAW, on December 16th incidentally, which is symbolic

Absolutely right. We make him celebrity by getting killed by his stooges. Whoever kills Indians becomes instant celebrity in some circles of Pakistan.

im sorry you feel that way

Why not So call PAK people proving evidence against TTP ????? .........
what is the meaning of so called PAK? your simmering hate is over flowing dude...

Why Hafeez cant threat the real enemies, which killed 140 children ?
He is saying Modi is the real culprit and his real face has to be exposed.. this was all in above video. I say the same.

what is the meaning of so called PAK? your simmering hate is over flowing dude...

He is saying Modi is the real culprit and his real face has to be exposed.. this was all in above video. I say the same.

So the whole Media is stupid and quoting him wrong ? OK why not could be ! But why he cant to condemn the current attack ? Why he feels talking about Modi and politics is more important than to condemn the attack which resulted in the death of 140 children ? He should better provide his militia force for securing Pakistani schools than talking about India, do you dont think that there something fishy ? ^^ come on guy ! Do you know him personally ? Would you still protecting him if you know that he is the commander of Madressas in Pakistan which only have the goal to blow up Nato Forces in Afghanistan ?

Back
Top Bottom