What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

this imbecile and waste of space must be gagged physically and socially
and never given any attention.
terror charges must be brought against him for threatening another country. he is shameless and a disgrace for us who is choosing to ignore Pakistani religious fanatics who are openly praising TTP but chooses to threaten India with terrorism.

Even

if Indian state's hand is found involved in this massacre or past or future ones, Even then I wont support any similar terrorism against the Indian people.
no ifs
no buts
the scenes of carnage in the past and present in Pakistan were no different to Mombai massacres I don't even wish it to the families of the terrorists.

Hafiz Saeed is the Anjum Chudhary of Pakistan. hope he is run over by a car or chokes to death while having his food one day soon.

not sure about the bold part yaar

but yes he has a following
wont call it massive but his followers are same as those who praise TTP and LeJ for their terrorism

Saw a small clip of hafiz saeed's jalsa video at minar e Pakistan - he is advocating Pakistan to return to it's Islamic roots , pledging to raise a great islamic army (plus of course the Jihad against India)and his followers weeping at the "non" Islamic nature of Pakistan. I tell you, he is as much a danger to Pakistan as he is to India or Afghanistan.

Is it???
ill come back to this thread when you indians can find me a FULL link to the video speech so i can judge for myself.....since you follow Hafiz Saeed closely and his every move and action, finding the link shouldnt be much problem for you.

terror charges must be brought against him for threatening another country. he is shameless and a disgrace for us who is choosing to ignore Pakistani religious fanatics who are openly praising TTP but chooses to threaten India with terrorism.

Why do you think there is a sudden rise in voices targetting India? They are there on the TV, you have quite a few television hosts speaking pretty much in the same manner as this chap. Does it not reduce the focus on the TTP? Or is that the intention? Better to divert attention at the old bogeyman rather than to face the fact that this is what "jihad" has come to?
B5DKDfXCUAAalcW.jpg:large

B5FsW0ZCcAApDuh.jpg

Does it look like it is TTP that is the focus?

It's definitely not a concern, more like National Culture. Like i said, there has been ZERO credible evidence by India to prove what they allege.
Not only India.
US
UN
EU
etc
All are infamous for making baseless allegations.

Its India investigating, and also this voice is going to match in all international lab which is UN recognised, Thats why UN declared him terrorist.

Lol you don't know anything about technology? Voice samples already in many International LAB which is work under UN and its matched and India wanted PAK to provide Officially ,so it PAK can be nailed which PAK denied.

India already shared the voice intercepts with PAK, its Pak who need to provide voice samples officially, which PAK now bragging its feets .

isn't PAK which also denied that no single male is from PAK and these didn't came from PAK , until world companies like Yamaha , GPS, VoIP companies which traced to Karachi nailed PAK?

if above companies did not helped India you even said these guys came from india itself...... you people are so hypocrite.

You do realize, in this day and age how easy it is to change the location of your phone/internet?

No need to brag more about your stupidity. We know enough.

Why do you think there is a sudden rise in voices targetting India? They are there on the TV, you have quite a few television hosts speaking pretty much in the same manner as this chap. Does it not reduce the focus on the TTP? Or is that the intention? Better to divert attention at the old bogeyman rather than to face the fact that this is what "jihad" has come to?
B5DKDfXCUAAalcW.jpg:large

B5FsW0ZCcAApDuh.jpg

Does it look like it is TTP that is the focus?

Kindly keep your judgments for your country men, who at every moment, blame India's ills on Pakistan.

Even

if Indian state's hand is found involved in this massacre or past or future ones, Even then I wont support any similar terrorism against the Indian people.
no ifs
no buts
the scenes of carnage in the past and present in Pakistan were no different to Mombai massacres I don't even wish it to the families of the terrorists.

Hafiz Saeed is the Anjum Chudhary of Pakistan. hope he is run over by a car or chokes to death while having his food one day soon.
relax just watch this.......

When a terrorist is now their own head of state there is no reason to call Hafiz Saeed bad.

Not only India.
US
UN
EU
etc
All are infamous for making baseless allegations.

And why didn't they sanction Pakistan over 'credible Indian demands' ?

Or was it more like something on paper, like Indian paper that says India is a secular country?

It's definitely not a concern, more like National Culture. Like i said, there has been ZERO credible evidence by India to prove what they allege.

Lets assume for a moment that he is your fellow countryman and you have to hand over his rights of freedom of speech. But dont you keep a check on these guys, is there an intelligence inertia behind him?

And why didn't they sanction Pakistan over 'credible Indian demands' ?

Or was it more like something on paper, like Indian paper that says India is a secular country?
Sanctioning Pakistan is like sanctioning Sierra Lieone. Secondly Pakistan is a great source of Military imports and a key 'ally on the WoT'. Besides sanctions work only after US interests are directly threatened. Now only Indian lives are endangered. Not much of a concern to the US or UN. They will just screen sympathizers and put some other protocols in place but that's about it. :)

You do realize, in this day and age how easy it is to change the location of your phone/internet?

No need to brag more about your stupidity. We know enough.

Kindly keep your judgments for your country men, who at every moment, blame India's ills on Pakistan.

Why PA bargain that TTP leader is in Afgan and we intercept radio? and he is done this , Can you show the proof you got to Nail TTP about school carnage?

Can someone tell PA that Mobile and Radio location can be changed ? and PAK has not proof of school attach is TTP work?

A ) lol..... i think you should get more knowledge , how VoIP companies work and what VoIP technology.

B) Yamaha companies who already told this engine was sold to PAK Shop, and Shop also confirmed he sold someone in PAK.

C) PAK based US citizen , confirmed work for HZ.

D) Why not PAK allow to match the Voice Sample? why it so afraid to give voice sample officially?

Lets assume for a moment that he is your fellow countryman and you have to hand over his rights of freedom of speech. But dont you keep a check on these guys, is there an intelligence inertia behind him?

Hafiz Saeed was arrested, detained and charged. He was then released, because their was Absolutely no evidence that tied him to anything. I can threaten to kill you all i want, but at the end of the day, i'll get a slap on the wrist.

That is why you see idiots roaming the streets in the west or east....even in your own Mumbai...the thackerays.......and their lunatics. If you are telling that Indians don't do hate speech against Pakistan, then i suggest you hit yourself in the head.

The Australian gunman who took the cafe to siege, was previously charged, but released, because there was no evidence to keep him in for long. Simple. That is how law works.

LOL?

you Ok bro?

get his voice samples from youtube.
Sir , official Voice Sample is different thing, Based on its other voice Sample UN is declared him terrorist. You think US / UN is fool to declare him terrorist ? and that also without any evidence?

US/UN has evidence but PAK don't, what is most laughable matter is.

Hafiz Saeed was arrested, detained and charged. He was then released, because their was Absolutely no evidence that tied him to anything. I can threaten to kill you all i want, but at the end of the day, i'll get a slap on the wrist.

That is why you see idiots roaming the streets in the west or east....even in your own Mumbai...the thackerays.......and their lunatics. If you are telling that Indians don't do hate speech against Pakistan, then i suggest you hit yourself in the head.

The Australian gunman who took the cafe to siege, was previously charged, but released, because there was no evidence to keep him in for long. Simple. That is how law works.
A) Thackerays never tired PAK, never said we will launch terrorist attach in PAK, he only said no PAK player played in Mumbai and he destroyed pitches. no way threat to kill PAK player , nor threat to lunch attack inside pak.

B) what evidence UN got , that declared him terrorist? UN is fool agency which out evidence he declared him terrorist.

But you didn't told me what proof you got that TTP done school carnage? Not what so single evidence you have, the PA claimed to said they intercept radio which came to PAK form Afghan and it become proof.

If the same thing India said, then its no evidence, the same if PAK said, it become evidence?
This is called hypocrisy....... you talking about TTP , did you have any proof against TTP leader?

A) You people claim about RAW in baloch , What single piece of evidence you provided till now?

B) you didn't answer why PAK afraid to match the voice sample officially ? and on what basis UN declared him Terrorist?

Only thing is their is Two type of terroist , Good one which kills indians and bad one which Kill pakistanis. you support good ones and india don't support bad ones.

Last edited:

You missed my point by miles. I asked do you have an intelligence mechanism for known people with possible terrorist background or a linkage, like we have in India. We have all possible anti nationals and nationals who can blemish national image, are under surveillance. If you have that, you will know what they are doing. My point is you dont have that. and precisely why you suffer a lot more than us. We have many more like of Saeed in India, but they are all under surveillance. So we know what they are doing.

That is what is our point, because of your earlier (hope it will change) of good and bad terrorists you let them go scottfree.

Back
Top Bottom