What's new

Hafiz Saeed on TV Threatens Terror Attacks Against India

Hafiz Saeed has no linkages whatsoever to either the taleban or global terrorist groups like al qaeda and its affiliates...

He May not have any link with those outfits, but he is the founder of one of the most dreaded terrorist outfit called " LeT"

It was members and informants of his organization who helped the state pinpoint the whereabouts of al qaeda figures like Abu Zubaydah....its his organization whose schools provide de-radicalization programs to ward youth away from al qaeda/takfiri ideology. Dont take MY word for it though. Research and learn.

Agreed, and no one discount the facts that he helps Pakistan and its agencies in a big way..... But Indian worry is he also helps pakistani agencies in running the proxy war..... He is founder of an outfit which has conducted many terrorist acts in India.... and he still manage to spew venom against India and quite capable of sending more terrorists to india ( Oh yeah, yesterday he has threatened to take revenge against India for peshawar)

how strange that the indians here dont make noise about David Coleman Headley - an American citizen - who (according to thei narrative of mass media) scoped out targets to strike @ Mumbai in 2008. The Americans refuse to hand him over to india, refuse them access to him - as he is a former informant of the FBI and DEA.

Very true, and But David coleman Headley does not conduct rallies and spew venom against India..... and i think he is enjoying his retired life in jail......

Just saw another thread which says....... " Lakhwi chacha is released on bail"

He May not have any link with those outfits, but he is the founder of one of the most dreaded terrorist outfit called " LeT"

doesnt exist

Agreed, and no one discount the facts that he helps Pakistan and its agencies in a big way..... But Indian worry is he also helps pakistani agencies in running the proxy war..... He is founder of an outfit which has conducted many terrorist acts in India.... and he still manage to spew venom against India and quite capable of sending more terrorists to india ( Oh yeah, yesterday he has threatened to take revenge against India for peshawar)

He has to have committed an actual CRIME in order for him to be prosecuted....hate speeches or speeches about Kashmir wont get him arrested

time and time again india failed to provide any evidence that can be used in court to lead to his prosecution....its an issue india should pursue with the Govt. of Pakistan, rather than issue foolish statements to the media

Very true, and But David coleman Headley does not conduct rallies and spew venom against India..... and i think he is enjoying his retired life in jail......

Youre right - he just, you know, did reccon missions and plotted the attacks....that's all. And yeah he's arrested and you have zero access to him. Take it up with the Americans; he's an American citizen himself.

"Spewing venom against india" is not an arrestable offense in Pakistan. Kind of like how spewing venom against Pakistan isnt an arrestable offense in india.

Hafiz Saeed

Can you deny that 26/11 was done by Pakistanis?

NO.

Wasn't Hafiz Saeed you say.

Then who was it?

Years have passed. Why have you not yet found who did it?

Come on man. Do not insult the memory of your own kids by trying to defend another kid killer.

Can you deny that 26/11 was done by Pakistanis?

NO.

Wasn't Hafiz Saeed you say.

Then who was it?

Years have passed. Why have you not yet found who did it?

Come on man. Do not insult the memory of your own kids by trying to defend another kid killer.

It's hilarious when I provide facts (available online by neutral sources) and you claim I'm defending him. :laugh:

I could care less about him. You guys made him a celebrity and give him all the attention, not I.

It's hilarious when I provide facts (available online by neutral sources) and you claim I'm defending him. :laugh:

I could care less about him. You guys made him a celebrity and give him all the attention, not I.

Why have you not found the masterminds?

What is so hilarious about anything to with 26/11 by the way?

That is tantamount to saying that you guys are making Fazullah whatshisname a celebrity, not the Afghans ? :undecided:

US / UN is satisfied with the evidence and declared him Terrorist , its PAK who can't see the evidence. i think PAK need more evidence then UN required? HA

Quoting Mark Toner, Spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State:

"The $10 million dollars being offered isn't for information about his location.....this would be for information that leads to an arrest or conviction. Information that could lead to judicial scrutiny. Information that could be USABLE to convict him in a court of law"

"there is NOT intelligence that could be usable to lead to his arrest at this time"

Refer to the press statements!!! Need a video link?

doesnt exist

So according to you there is no organisation called LeT?????? Alrite!!!!!!

He has to have committed an actual CRIME in order for him to be prosecuted....hate speeches or speeches about Kashmir wont get him arrested

time and time again india failed to provide any evidence that can be used in court to lead to his prosecution....its an issue india should pursue with the Govt. of Pakistan, rather than issue foolish statements to the media

Well I have no issues in his speeches, But your point doesnt hold any ground...... I guess the word "Crime" have different meanings for us..... A guy who commits the crime, and the guy who worked behind the crime are same for us..... So if he was behind an organisation which was created only to do terrorist acts in India, for us He is a criminal...... Yes since he has not done anything against pakistani, he may not be a criminal for you.....

Youre right - he just, you know, did reccon missions and plotted the attacks....that's all. And yeah he's arrested and you have zero access to him. Take it up with the Americans; he's an American citizen himself.

"Spewing venom against india" is not an arrestable offense in Pakistan. Kind of like how spewing venom against Pakistan isnt an arrestable offense in india.

There is no doubt in the involvment of david coleman headly, and he is behind the bars for the same crime which has been discussed....... But i do not think India has the capacity to extradite him......But yeah we had access and we have got what we wanted to get from him..... that is one of the reason why we want HS to be behind bars......

Why have you not found the masterminds?

What is so hilarious about anything to with 26/11 by the way?

YOU people are hilarious. Not the incident itself. Again - you guys love to flip flop and play with words. THAT is hilarious.

So according to you there is no organisation called LeT?????? Alrite!!!!!!

There is no active oranization at present by this name. That's right.

Well I have no issues in his speeches, But your point doesnt hold any ground...... I guess the word "Crime" have different meanings for us..... A guy who commits the crime, and the guy who worked behind the crime are same for us..... So if he was behind an organisation which was created only to do terrorist acts in India, for us He is a criminal...... Yes since he has not done anything against pakistani, he may not be a criminal for you.....

your only bone of contention is the fact that he's outspoken on his views on Kashmir and his activities in Azad J&K in which he calls for greater mobilization and support for Kashmiris across the LoC

had it not been for that - you guys wouldnt mutter anything about him. I'll tell you right now.

There is no doubt in the involvment of david coleman headly, and he is behind the bars for the same crime which has been discussed....... But i do not think India has the capacity to extradite him......But yeah we had access and we have got what we wanted to get from him..... that is one of the reason why we want HS to be behind bars......

you got nothing....they wouldnt even let you interrogate him; basic questions were asked, and that too in the presence of the Americans

given that he worked for the FBI and the DEA as an informant - they were very wary about giving indians any full access

WHO DID 26/11 ???????

some unruly drugged up kids with AKs, all who perished following engagements with indian security forces

the last one was sentenced to hang, which closed the chapter of 26/11

if anyone else behind that attack is alive - i hope he's caught. It was a dastardly crime.

Frankly - my own view is you have your OWN people to blame for 26/11; but I cant prove it so I'll keep my views to myself - even though i havent

Isn't it great how Indians managing to turn Peshawar Tragedy to their own gains, so that any mishap there will automatically point towards Pakistan. And how this Saeed Idoit is filling the blanks for India.

Back
Top Bottom