What's new

Gwadar Developments are on:

gwadar is just being handed over to the chinese, which is a very big mistake to be honest

pakistan will realize it sooner or later.

gwadar is just being handed over to the chinese, which is a very big mistake to be honest

If chines have design to capture land believe me your seven state sisters wouldnt survive for another day. Plus you need to worry about whats happening to you and believe me we are better this way than you thinking about Pakistan.

At least there will be peace and progress in Gawadar unlike Karachi when handed over to Atlaf bhai log..

once saudiawas handed over to US. They made aramco, drill oil for years and took lot from it. So, you need to take start from somewhere.

once saudiawas handed over to US. They made aramco, drill oil for years and took lot from it. So, you need to take start from somewhere.

chinese are not US, they are much more brutal colonists and almost give nothing back not one penny dear

Very nice! I hope to see a before & after satellite picture of Gwadar & her surroundings once she's fully built-up. But more works needs to be done until then.

Gwadar port (to be precise), is handed to Chinese company. Chines company got the "operating rights" for Gwadar port, they do not "own" Gwadar port.

Very nice! I hope to see a before & after satellite picture of Gwadar & her surroundings once she's fully built-up. But more works needs to be done until then.
As of now it doesn't need any expansion. This port is receiving only 2-3 ships per month now

Gwadar port (to be precise), is handed to Chinese company. Chines company got the "operating rights" for Gwadar port, they do not "own" Gwadar port.

yes they indeed do, if you visit the port, you would see chinese flag at the gate of gwadar port

Yes Chinese are more brutal.

That is why they didn't drop a single bomb anywhere in the world unlike USA whose president fires Tomahawk while eating chocolate cake

the saindek rikodik case is still in the supreme court of pakistan, the chinese were given free hand to take the raw materials back to their country, they didnt even complied to terms and services of the contract, they looted the mines badly.

chinese are known to hire only chinese people, and my understanding is that chinese will develop gwadar and gwadar will see chinese flocking to the city and establishing their businesses there

chinese also have only given loan to pakistan which they will collect with interest very soon and since pakistan wont be able to pay it back, chinese will manage to get lands as a payment

pakistan has nothing to gain from chinese gwadar

yes they indeed do, if you visit the port, you would see chinese flag at the gate of gwadar port

and i am supposed to understand that it's a big deal. :what:

what harm Chinese flag can bring to Gwadar port, or Pakistan ? Well it make Chinese Citizens ask for Independent Gwadar state ???

and i am supposed to understand that it's a big deal. :what:

what harm Chinese flag can bring to Gwadar port, or Pakistan ? Well it make Chinese Citizens ask for Independent Gwadar state ???

well lets just say its an equivalent of shami base of USA, what was the big deal with shamsi base then?

same with gwadar but with much bigger long lasting agenda

Back
Top Bottom