What's new

Gwadar Developments are on:

first go through your own posts and then realize you are merely contradicting yourself

then try to comprehend my post

FB_IMG_1507218887961.jpg

Yes. Anyone pro India is not loyal to Pakistan. There are no ifs and buts here or middle way here. Altaf is a traitor and so it anyone who loves him. If it is you then you are no different than Altaf.

And instead of ranting go read more about development in Gwadar.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/233696-Gwadar-rising-under-CPEC

Not that you would change you mind after reading such ground report since you are rotten beyond repair but still read it.

the rulers o pakistan for 70 years in its history were loyal and patriotic pakistanis or disloyal?

Gawader ki development jitni ho gi 5 countries ko uttna hai butthurrt ho ga , abhi tu start howa hai show , agay agay dekhye hotta hai kiya.

AFsoos ki bat to ye hay kay ye banda hay b Pakistani, "or what he claim to be".

Pani kay liye , Aik dam hai ju bann sakta hai , I read about that some where , lakin wo bhi kam he rahay ga , only solution is Sumanderi pani ko metha karo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Desalination is a good idea but not economically feasible. Rs.2/g is too much. We will have to diversify the water supply for Gwadar. something like 60% from Desalination and 40% from other sources including dams.

Water consumption in Pakistan is 30-40 Litres per capita per day. that makes it 900-1200 Gallon per month per capita. A normal Pakistani family have 4-5 persons. if desalination is the only source, do the math. :lol:

chinese are not US, they are much more brutal colonists and almost give nothing back not one penny dear
no they are not. US is, they came in iraq, attack iraq , syria, afghan now eyes on qatar.

Gawader ki development jitni ho gi 5 countries ko uttna hai butthurrt ho ga , abhi tu start howa hai show , agay agay dekhye hotta hai kiya.
Pani kay liye , Aik dam hai ju bann sakta hai , I read about that some where , lakin wo bhi kam he rahay ga , only solution is Sumanderi pani ko metha karo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gwadar ki developmet chalo sunnah aur shariya ki ain mutabiq he

but

what is he reason for not developing karachi?

do RAW agents and traitors of pakistan live there

and only 14 million muhib e watan loyal pakistanis live in karachi rest 30 million karachi citizens are all traitors so they didnt get counted in the census of pakistan?

They were whatever but still far better than Altaf.

i think you are right :lol:

the amount of brainwashing some pakistanis have is just amusing

i hope you have the same loyal and patriotic leaders you had for 70+ years :lol:

the amount of brainwasging some pakistanis have is just amusing

Someone abuses my country. I hate him in return. And that is "brainwashing" for you. :lol:

Yaar , Dam ty bohat zarori hain , oor humain 75% water dams say chaheye Gawader kay liye , Rest can be sea water, , , Lakin dam nahi banana inho nay . Orr claim tu claim hai esli ho ya nakli.
AFsoos ki bat to ye hay kay ye banda hay b Pakistani, "or what he claim to be".

Desalination is a good idea but not economically feasible. Rs.2/g is too much. We will have to diversify the water supply for Gwadar. something like 60% from Desalination and 40% from other sources including dams.

Water consumption in Pakistan is 30-40 Litres per capita per day. that makes it 900-1200 Gallon per month per capita. A normal Pakistani family have 4-5 persons. if desalination is the only source, do the math. :lol:

Sunna oor shariya ka tu patta nahi , lakin aik batt hai 5 countries ko pain bohat hai. Rahi baat Karachi ki tu ask PPP or MQM, soul ruler of Karachi from 40 years.
Rhai baat brain washing ki , tu Bhai humari brainwashing Pakistani powder say hoi hai , Na kay ...................... Sumjh tu geya ho ga ,
gwadar ki developmet chalo sunnah aur shariya ki ain mutabiq he

but

what is he reason for not developing karachi?

do RAW agents and traitors of pakistan live there

and only 14 million muhib e watan loyal pakistanis live in karachi rest 30 million karachi citizens are all traitors so they didnt get counted in the census of pakistan?

the amount of brainwashing some pakistanis have is just amusing

i hope you have the same loyal and patriotic leaders you had for 70+ years :lol:

Sunna oor shariya ka tu patta nahi , lakin aik batt hai 5 countries ko pain bohat hai. Rahi baat Karachi ki tu ask PPP or MQM, soul ruler of Karachi from 40 years.
Rhai baat brain washing ki , tu Bhai humari brainwashing Pakistani powder say hoi hai , kay ...................... Sumjh tu geya ho ga ,

karachi ki development kerke why dont you guys make us butthurt? what has stopped you?

karachi is part of pakistan right? so why dont you develop a part of pakistan and make us anti pakistani disloyal traitors butthurt?

gwadar is just being handed over to the chinese, which is a very big mistake to be honest

pakistan will realize it sooner or later.

BOT. Grants. lease. Soft Loans. All are in the best way to developed. Nobody has come to pakistan in over 70 decades and no corrupt political system is capable to do what what the Chinese are offering.

What is your opinion of the KKH highway in GB to china ... is that a good development for Pakistan?

BOT. Grants. lease. Soft Loans. All are in the best way to developed. Nobody has come to pakistan in over 70 decades and no corrupt political system is capable to do what what the Chinese are offering.

What is your opinion of the KKH highway in GB to china ... is that a good development for Pakistan?

so entire country must be leased to the chinese,

how can it not solve the problem?

so entire country must be leased to the chinese,

how can it not solve the problem?

Depends...

However, how do you feel about the KKH connection in KB to China? Is that a good development?

i have no opinions but GB ppl r not happy abt it

What???? Oh yar, kahan say aya hai yeh banda. I am not happy for Metro in Pindi and Lahore-Islamabad motorway. Someone might not be happy about Indus Highway. Others might not be happy about Karachi port and PAkistan steel mills.
You see, you just can't please everyone.

Back
Top Bottom