What's new

Gwadar Developments are on:

As of now it doesn't need any expansion. This port is receiving only 2-3 ships per month now

:disagree:

We lost you in 2016. Sorry for that.

well lets just say its an equivalent of shami base of USA, what was the big deal with shamsi base then?

same with gwadar but with much bigger long lasting agenda

Shamsi base was used to BOMB Pakistani citizens through drones in a secretive mode. As far as i know Chinese company working at Gwadar port do not have such Plans. do they ?

Shamsi base was used to BOMB Pakistani citizens through drones in a secretive mode. As far as i know Chinese company working at Gwadar port do not have such Plans. do they ?

it was gifted by pakistani govt and pakistani military received billions of dollars money for carrying out such bombings, it was done with the collaboration of pakistan.

it was gifted by pakistani govt and pakistani military received billions of dollars money for carrying out such bombings, it was done with the collaboration of pakistan.

it was done with Pakistani politicians consent or military i don't care. it isn't the topic neither my Question.

I asked , do Chinese company have Plans to bomb Pakistani Citizens using Gwadar port ????

it was done with Pakistani politicians consent or military i don't care. it isn't the topic neither my Question.

I asked , do Chinese company have Plans to bomb Pakistani Citizens using Gwadar port ????

chinese have their own interests and pakistan has nothing to gain from it other than compromising its sovereignty and integrity

nobody hands its land to foreign country esp china

same garam pani excuse was used to fight soviet afghan war

chinese have their own interests

Which are , to make money through investment and get influence, not to colonize countries.

pakistan has nothing to gain from it other than compromising its sovereignty and integrity

US, UK, Canada, China and other countries "own" millions of hectares of Australian farm land. this year china "bought" one of Australian port. that is compromising it's sovereignty. not giving "operational control" of a Port to a Chinese company for 20-30 years.

And you saying Pakistan won't gain anything ? Pakistan had 500-700 km's of motorway in 1998. it now have 2000+ km. which are bound to grow in coming years. that is just one example. you are not a child who need baby spooning. google CPEC an it's benefits to Pakistan.

nobody hands its land to foreign country esp china

Answered above. and tell me ""why esp china" ?

same garam pani excuse was used to fight soviet afghan war

that time is gone. talk about 2017 in 2017.

Which are , to make money through investment and get influence, not to colonize countries.

US, UK, Canada, China and other countries "own" millions of hectares of Australian farm land. this year china "bought" one of Australian port. that is compromising it's sovereignty. not giving "operational control" of a Port to a Chinese company for 20-30 years.

And you saying Pakistan won't gain anything ? Pakistan had 500-700 km's of motorway in 1998. it now have 2000+ km. which are bound to grow in coming years. that is just one example. you are not a child who need baby spooning. google CPEC an it's benefits to Pakistan.

chor do bhai ye nahi maanega........
indoctrination hogai hai kuch logon ki......
ghutnay raggar kar aab e zam zam bhi nikaal do ge tab bhi nahi manayga yeh.....
isse acha ye batao kay Gwadar ko water kaha se best possible hai?

can your brain cells explain the difference between australian economy and pakistani economy and the difference between the two government's policies?

can your brain cells explain the difference between australian economy and pakistani economy and the difference between the two government's policies?

i thought we were talking about sovereignty of countries and not their economies. no ? Sorry, my bad.

chor do bhai ye nahi maanega........
indoctrination hogai hai kuch logon ki......
ghutnay raggar kar aab e zam zam bhi nikaal do ge tab bhi nahi manayga yeh.....

:lol:
You should see this one too. he is too good.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arre...peatedly-failing-to-appear-before-ecp.522840/

isse acha ye batao kay Gwadar ko water kaha se best possible hai?

Sir g ab to desalination he aakhri umeed hay. Qunky dam to saary sookh rahy hy. Haan wo aik video dekhe the wind turbine ki, jo bijli b banata hay or saath hawa se Paani b sookh kar provide karta hay.

wo 1000 tak lagaye samandar me to sai ni hoga ?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/arre...peatedly-failing-to-appear-before-ecp.522840/

Sir g ab to desalination he aakhri umeed hay. Qunky dam to saary sookh rahy hy. Haan wo aik video dekhe the wind turbine ki, jo bijli b banata hay or saath hawa se Paani b sookh kar provide karta hay.

smart usage se shayad guzara hojae...laken long term solution to phir ye desalination plant hi hay....
kuch feasibility report parhni paregi iski...
suna hay kay koi pipeline me deal chal rahi hai...dekhen kia banta hai

the saindek rikodik case is still in the supreme court of pakistan, the chinese were given free hand to take the raw materials back to their country, they didnt even complied to terms and services of the contract, they looted the mines badly.

chinese are known to hire only chinese people, and my understanding is that chinese will develop gwadar and gwadar will see chinese flocking to the city and establishing their businesses there

chinese also have only given loan to pakistan which they will collect with interest very soon and since pakistan wont be able to pay it back, chinese will manage to get lands as a payment

pakistan has nothing to gain from chinese gwadar

You are pro India and not even loyal to Pakistan. You love Altaf.

Do I need to explain more why you dislike China?

Chinese have many projects running successfully in this country and you only found Riko diq??? Same rikodiq that was first given to Canadian company and is a prime example of failure of Pakistani government.

Leave it. Comparing China to America is a disgrace and a big dishonesty in itself.

i thought we were talking about sovereignty of countries and not their economies. no ? Sorry, my bad.

it was done with Pakistani politicians consent or military i don't care. it isn't the topic neither my Question

first go through your own posts and then realize you are merely contradicting yourself

then try to comprehend my post

Gawader ki development jitni ho gi 5 countries ko uttna hai butthurrt ho ga , abhi tu start howa hai show , agay agay dekhye hotta hai kiya.
Pani kay liye , Aik dam hai ju bann sakta hai , I read about that some where , lakin wo bhi kam he rahay ga , only solution is Sumanderi pani ko metha karo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You are pro India and not even loyal to Pakistan. You love Altaf.

Do I need to explain more why you dislike China?

Chinese have many projects running successfully in this country and you only found Riko diq??? Same rikodiq that was first given to Canadian company and is a prime example of failure of Pakistani government.

Leave it. Comparing China to America is a disgrace and a big dishonesty in itself.

so if im pro india in not loyal to pakistan, im not pro china pakistani policies im against pakistan?

and the pro pakistani patriots have made this country world number one country in 70 years

bravo

great man

to what extent your patriotism will allow you to label all those feeding dozes of reality as traitors of the pakistan

smart usage se shayad guzara hojae...laken long term solution to phir ye desalination plant hi hay....
kuch feasibility report parhni paregi iski...
suna hay kay koi pipeline me deal chal rahi hai...dekhen kia banta hai

A para from the article.

As per initial estimates, the 5-MGD plant will take about Rs2 per gallon to produce water, which translates into Rs10 million per day. The question that looms large is who is going to foot that bill. There are talks that Balochistan government will take up 20 percent of the cost whereas the federal government will pick up the rest. The PM house has reportedly agreed but so far nothing has been confirmed in writing.

I think currently Govt should provide 100% subsidy on water to locals and only charge the Rs.2/g from Chinese and other firms working there. after 5 years, when local Population will be able to support their lives in a better way. and Gwadar will have 200000+ population, then Govt should start Charging for water.

so if im pro india in not loyal to pakistan, im not pro china pakistani policies im against pakistan?

and the pro pakistani patriots have made this country world number one country in 70 years

bravo

great man

to what extent your patriotism will allow you to label all those feeding dozes of reality as traitors of the pakistan

Yes. Anyone pro India is not loyal to Pakistan. There are no ifs and buts here or middle way here. Altaf is a traitor and so it anyone who loves him. If it is you then you are no different than Altaf.

And instead of ranting go read more about development in Gwadar.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/233696-Gwadar-rising-under-CPEC

Not that you would change you mind after reading such ground report since you are rotten beyond repair but still read it.

Back
Top Bottom