What's new

Featured Gunmen kill four female aid workers in North Waziristan

For Hindustan, PTM and BLA these terrorists are heroes.

Don't take these attacks as some sort of big counter from their side, these are just their remnants..... desperate remnants.... And then let me tell you.... These deaths from both sides won't stop, they will continue, albeit a reduced scale, well into the future.

Again,, let's not mix FC with army..... Both have different international dynamics, way of working, equipment, training etc....
I agree that attacks can never be stopped 100% however i have a problem when a bunch of Mofo can hit our checkpost from across the border resulting in killing of our jawans and that too with impunity.
Yes FC is not army i get that but for me they are son of the soil so whether they fall under Interior Ministry is a moot point because they are getting Shaheed, and very little is done to counter it if i may say so with all due respect. The border area surrounding Pakistan inside Afghanistan needs to be cleansed. The cost of such attack on Pakistani soil needs to made so high for Afghanistan that they cannot remain oblivious to the reality. For e.g Afghanistan needs Pakistani ports, how about next attack results in complete banning of any Afghan transit through Pakistan. On the military front, an attack on any one of our check post should result in an immediate cross border attack by our forces. Afghan military and Indians inside Afghanistan should be a fair game. We have to make it clear to the world Pakistani blood is not cheap.
Terrorists scums are enjoing a safe heaven in Afghanistan, India is sponsoring them as is the Afghan puppet regime. With the new US administration who is backing out of the Afghan peace deal, we will have to get proactive on clear terms.

L
Hundi and hawala is being done from Dubai, UK and even from Switzerland. While i want Pakistan to address the issue of potential terror financing in Pakistan for her own good, the idea that you need 3 countries to vouch for you is political in nature. It should be simple DOs and DONTs instead of asking other countries to vouch for another country.

FATF is as political as it gets. It has very little to do with actual correction of financial discrepancies.

Ask this b@stard why all these attacks are happening in Waziristan region

Why there are no attacks like these in Bajaur or Swat or Mohmand or Khyber

These fitna loving waziristanis whether they have a beard or a clean shave can't live in peace obeying law of the land

I am usually very careful with targeting countrymen, but Waziristan is a hub of chaos and anti-state elements. This soil reeks with traitors and haters.

Reportedly, today was the last day of their work. One of the women was very happy and asking friends to accompany them for sightseeing.

Two among the dead were sisters.

The bullets were sprayed on upper torso and head.

Last edited:
Hundi and hawala is being done from Dubai, UK and even from Switzerland. While i want Pakistan to address the issue of potential terror financing in Pakistan for her own good, the idea that you need 3 countries to vouch for you is political in nature. It should be simple DOs and DONTs instead of asking other countries to vouch for another country.

The key sentence is in bold above. Pakistan's national benefits are best served by complying with FATF, in my view. Of course, Pakistan has the sovereign right to refuse to do so, and follow its own path with its financial system, if it so decides as the better way to serve its national interests.

I am usually very careful with targeting countrymen, but Waziristan is a hub of chaos and anti-state elements. This soil reeks with traitors and haters.

There is a problem with Waziristan and its people. They love fitna. Whether religion or ethnicity or any other reason. They love to create fitna and not obey law

The key sentence is in bold above. Pakistan's national benefits are best served by complying with FATF, in my view. Of course, Pakistan has the sovereign right to refuse to do so, and follow its own path with its financial system, if it so decides as the better way to serve its national interests.
Already stated that it is in Pakistan's own interest to deny any space to illegal activities being done in Pakistan.
There is a problem with Waziristan and its people. They love fitna. Whether religion or ethnicity or any other reason. They love to create fitna and not obey law
Areesh this is stereotypical statement. There are Waziristani people serving in army and medical professions. These polio workers were also waziristani and aman lashkars are also Waziristanis. The chaos there is result of infamous FCR first, porous border and thirdly civil administration which is struggling to control the area. Let's not say anything to alienate our very own people. Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir can all act that they speak for all Pushtuns, but they don't their utility to Kabul regime is about to expire.

Back
Top Bottom