What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

No because they are not cheap. They don't troll and they don't have hate for my country in whenever and whatever case. In short they are sane.

Truth hurts and in case of Pakistan 'truth is Propaganda'
whether you like it or not, its true that Minorities have no life in 'land of extremists', Pakistan..where Extremists need any reason (no matter how lame it is) to kill others.

Yes Indians stay away - after all you are not Muslims - Arbis allowed though speaking the magic language that even God speaks

Whats "Arbis" got anything to do with this? Its quite obvious they are here to troll, behind the disguise of "RIP" and then the trolling begins, prime example post nr. 31. This is Pakistan Defence Forum. I shouldnt have to explain to Indian trollers that the Shias are doing well in Pakistan (Our President is shia for gods sake!), at least as well as other Pakistanis are doing in these hard times.

should the headlines be "Gunman kills 11 Pakistanis in Quetta" instead ?

These indians are exaggerating about shias, our community have no problem in pakistan!!!

I can speak for myself.

I am not in Pakistan and so to be truthful, I have no personal knowledge excepting from what some friends inform (and I am not taking the 'I have friends.....' line!) and more importantly, from the media, seminar reports and so on.

I am also aware that most reports have an agenda and need not be totally truthful.

Therefore, opinions based on facts and not gut feeling of the posters here, are important to know.

It is obvious that 'These indians are exaggerating about shias, our community have no problem in pakistan!!!' statements do not help us to know the actuals and instead such statements give rise to doubts that the person is either scared of the majority or is currying favour or is an apologist (I am not meaning you, just commenting on such statements).

Clear our cobwebs with facts and I think that will be the best service one could have done to allay misconceptions.

should the headlines be "Gunman kills 11 Pakistanis in Quetta" instead ?

If all Pakistanis were equal before the law, but that's not the case, divided by the same religion, divided by sects, unequal before the law

So Indians cannot be muslims ? How the heck did you become a think tank again ?

Sometimes you can be so thick - get the butt plug out!

So Indians cannot be muslims ? How the heck did you become a think tank again ?

You have missed the irony of that statement in reply to another post made wherein he (this poster) asked Indians to lay off.

You would not have done so, if you had been following his posts.

ok so here is the 2 things

1) no one claimed responsiblity for these attacks

2) you cannot arrest people for "speaking out" if that was the case then bal thackrey & all of shiv sena would be in jail!! however, law requires proof sufficent clear proof!!

3) government of pakistan is not preaching hate infact its president is a SHIA and SHIA & SUNNI co-exist in pakistan MashAllah like equal brothers!!

until and unless proof is found you cannot arrest anyone!

Now will you use the bogey of insufficient proof to even avoid punishing terrorists killing your own people, let alone the civilians in India.

btw, Arrest does not require proof. A probable cause is enough.. Its the conviction that requires it..

Not sure what are your sectarian intentions are.. A human killed is a human killed..GEO is not reporting any specific religion or sect?
Can we grow up please?

Firing at Spini Road kills 11 in Quetta
Updated at: 0836 PST, Saturday, July 30, 2011
Firing at Spini Road kills 11 in Quetta QUETTA: Unidentified men opened fire on a van at Spini Road in Quetta that killed eleven persons including a woman and injured three Saturday, Geo News reported.

According to police sources, the firing incident took place near a bus stop at Spini Road when some unknown men attacked a vehicle that killed three people, including a woman on spot while eleven others got injured.

Seven persons lost their lives on their way while one succumbed to injuries after reaching to the hospital.

The injured have been shifted to Bolan Medical Hospital.

The area is gripped by fear while security forces have reached the spot to investigate the incident and cordoned off the area.

The relatives of the victims reached the hospital and protested against the incident while Tahaffuz-e-Azadari Council has announced 40-day mourning.

@Tiki Tam Tam

Ok if you want to clear your misconceptions i will try to clear it!!!

The actual problem is not shia sunni violence!!! The actual problem is the killing of shias by some terrorist organizations supported by enemies of pakistan, we are aware of violence against us anywhere in pakistan because we told about it every week after jumma prayers!!!

Foreign media exaggerates a lot about us, situation here is not that bad, we have problems in some parts of balochistan, FATA and in southern punjab but they are actually anti pakistani forces for sure if they will kill shias, shias will retaliate and foreign media will get another chance to disgrace pakistan and demonize its image in the world saying its a sectarian violence!!!

I have my relatives in high government posts and you can also search about shia leaders of pakistan some very high post leaders such as ZA bhutto, Benazir bhutto Asif ali zardari, Liaquat Ali Khan, Quaid-e-azam etc

Shias are not ignored in pakistan, you will not find any country in the world in which shias are in minority but still they are able to reach many high post in the government even at the post of president and chief of army staff!!!

They were probably going to Zahedan, Iran & onwards for Ziarat, or coming back from there; that's why it is sectarian violence. I've taken that journey on the bus myself. RIP to the dead, & I hope the perpetrators can come to justice. The sectarian violence in Quetta is becoming a huge problem.

Ok if you want to clear your misconceptions i will try to clear it!!!

The actual problem is not shia sunni violence!!! The actual problem is the killing of shias by some terrorist organizations supported by enemies of pakistan, we are aware of violence against us anywhere in pakistan because we told about it every week after jumma prayers!!!

Foreign media exaggerates a lot about us, situation here is not that bad, we have problems in some parts of balochistan, FATA and in southern punjab but they are actually anti pakistani forces for sure if they will kill shias, shias will retaliate and foreign media will get another chance to disgrace pakistan and demonize its image in the world saying its a sectarian violence!!!

I have my relatives in high government posts and you can also search about shia leaders of pakistan some very high post leaders such as ZA bhutto, Benazir bhutto Asif ali zardari, Liaquat Ali Khan, Quaid-e-azam etc

Shias are not ignored in pakistan, you will not find any country in the world in which shias are in minority but still they are able to reach many high post in the government even at the post of president and chief of army staff!!!

LeJ is not supported or comprised of foreign agents, they are made up of Pakistani citizens, that get brainwashed by these extremists to carry out these terrorist actions against Shias.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom