What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

bal thackrey might be a spent force from your point of view but Bajrang DAAL & SHIV SENA are still strong! their thugs still roam the streets and we saw in gujrat & orissa how armed fanatcis looted pludered and raped! and government actually did nothing!

as for TTP are you sleeping?? isn't the pakistan government carrying out an operation against them in all of NWFP???

and as for killing of shias! please spare me the BS these terrorist have blown up mosques all over pakistan!!! regardless of if they were sunni shia or ahmedi!

Unlike you, I will not weasel out by saying Bal Thackery and the Bajrang Dal etc are not Hindus because they do not embody Hindu tolerance! That would be a coward's way to escape. Those idiots remain Hindus and no excuse can change the status irrespective that Hindu philosophy emphasises on tolerance and peace.

Have you not seen the action being taken in India against them? Are you blind?

Are you aware of how Gujarat started?

May I say you quit the balderdash. I don't use the word BS as you have used it.

See this link to see what is happening in Northern Area of Pakistan which is Shia dominated:

Revolt Brewing in the so-called Northern Areas of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

Would Pakistan so willingly give up Sunni area as it did for Shia Shaksgam Valley?

Pakistan wanted to act in Waziristan and they were halted! They were to go after the TTP. Why were they halted?

After the Kargil war, whose dead bodies were not taken back to Pakistan and which the Indian Army had to bury with the help of the Kargil and Dras Shias?

All men are equal some are more equal than others.

Statistics will give the picture!

I am a shia and i know of the situation better than any one and ill tell you many shia and suni lashkars r fighting togther against the Ts so saying its sectarian ll mabe mabe not but now u have to be hear to see that times are changing the 2 sects r closer than ever

People of gilgit baltistan loves pakistan, i have 2 friends from gilgit baltistan!!!

Don't exaggerate indians!!!

I am a shia and i know of the situation better than any one and ill tell you many shia and suni lashkars r fighting togther against the Ts so saying its sectarian ll mabe mabe not but now u have to be hear to see that times are changing the 2 sects r closer than ever

I am also shia!!!

Yes you are right!!!

These indians are exaggerating!!!

Check shia sites to know more about the Quetta killings.

How about getting the LeT for other killings for which they are suspects?

How many pigs (as you say) have been fed to the dogs.

Mere talk does not impress.

again you said "suspect" suspect cannot be hung until proven guilty! "justice" requires "proof"! LeJ or LeT are both banned organisations and government is continuously operating against them!!! Al Qaeda is also a banned organization has it been totally destroyed just by banning?

the question is when will inda ban bajrang dal & Shiv Sena?

not we have bugtis let lose and this is happening, At this moment we have better ties with Iran which is a shia country and also has bolochistan, now firing on innocent civilians by unknown? i know where this is coming from! straight from dera bugti. Individual players want no peace and want some emotions rift from iran side because they haven't forgotten Pakistani army and Iranian air force attacks on freedom movement of Bolochistan back in 1970s led by GREAT BHUTTO which ordered 100,000 army men to wipe off independence lovers and asked help from iranian airforce and gunships, now since this incidence has taken place and now when law enforcement conduct their investigation and find dera bugti hand in it and try to take action, what what happen then! Bugtis like talal will cry and play victim card and won't let any action take place against terrorist, when this happen they will conduct another attack and again, When army will have to take action it will be called as suppression movement of army! I'm sick of these 3 Boloch sardars, i'm boloch myself but i hate these bastards who want greater bolochistan, We have 72 sardars there and 3 are against Pakistan and bugtis are one of those 3, We need a true leader who can take out two remaining traitors along with their entire families including bugtis, sehzan, talal bramdad balal list goes on.

Unlike you, I will not weasel out by saying Bal Thackery and the Bajrang Dal etc are not Hindus because they do not embody Hindu tolerance! That would be a coward's way to escape. Those idiots remain Hindus and no excuse can change the status irrespective that Hindu philosophy emphasises on tolerance and peace.

Have you not seen the action being taken in India against them? Are you blind?

Are you aware of how Gujarat started?

May I say you quit the balderdash. I don't use the word BS as you have used it.

See this link to see what is happening in Northern Area of Pakistan which is Shia dominated:

Revolt Brewing in the so-called Northern Areas of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

Would Pakistan so willingly give up Sunni area as it did for Shia Shaksgam Valley?

Pakistan wanted to act in Waziristan and they were halted! They were to go after the TTP. Why were they halted?

After the Kargil war, whose dead bodies were not taken back to Pakistan and which the Indian Army had to bury with the help of the Kargil and Dras Shias?

i can't believe this that i have to explain myself to an indian who has no idea and is basing everything on assumption (example: shia bodies were not collected after kargil)

Pakistan Friday Terror Digest. « #Alertpak#

this clearly shows a bomb blast killing sunnis! and you failed to answer my question does bombs in bazaars and streets guarantee that no sunnis will be killed???

a terrorist is a terrorist who blows up innocent civilans! if they want support then well clearly they should target only military war is fought between armies not civiilans!! cowards kill civilans!

as for gujrat....well yes i saw MODI become the governor is this the "justice" you are talking about in gujrat? hell then i guess LeJ leader should be made governor of pakistan punjab according to your sense of justice!!!

pakistan has operation on going in way to many areas of NWFP to open up wazirstan...operation in wazirstan will happen once all other operations end! and for your information most of the areas currently where the operation is being carried out is sunni dominated!!

and for your knowledge OUR PRESIDENT IS A SHIA!! so that should debunk all your nonsense theories!

Thanx to pak army for saving us in kurram agency from militants and in gilgit baltistan from indians!!!

Thanx again!!!

Pakistan Zinabad!!!

Its funny isnt it, now we have to rely on Indians telling us how things are working in our own country! This is purely an attempt to create a rift between Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan, and its NOT going to work. As for Indians we dont need your "expert" advise, keep it to yourself please.

Its funny isnt it, now we have to rely on Indians telling us how things are working in our own country! This is purely an attempt to create a rift between Shias and Sunnis in Pakistan, and its NOT going to work. As for Indians we dont need your "expert" advise, keep it to yourself please.

Well said!!!

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - widely seen as the armed wing of the militant Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba group

Who is funding these groups? It has been claimed that Wahabi funding for this group has been instrumental in it's rise - Whether it's targeting Shi'ah in Iraq or in Pakistan, the role of Saudi Arabia in the funding of these groups has been corrosive.

RIP.

Is police well equipped and trained in these areas especially around Queta. How is local administration working?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom