What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

RIP

Poor Shia community....Minorities have no right in Pakistan whether Shia muslim, Urdu speakers , Baloch, non- muslims...if you belong to 'minority' you have no right to live in Pakistan..Shame !!

RIP

Poor Shia community....Minorities have no right in Pakistan whether Shia muslim, Urdu speakers , Baloch, non- muslims...if you belong to 'minority' you have no right to live in Pakistan..Shame !!

Yeah they have no right to live that's why they have president and uncountable other people belonging to their community who held many important posts in military, government, establishment etc etc. A true sign of "minority persecution".

You can feel pity for the so called persecution and we Pakistanis will feel pity for your cheap attempts to troll. Tit for tat.

RIP

yes however,they are better than in gujrat india or the sikhs that are killed in the golden temple or the christians killed in orissa! so poor minorities of india!

NOW STOP TROLLING! when you have no idea about anything!! PPP zulfiqar bhutto till current ZARDARI are all shias! ZULFIQAR MIRZA is a shia! so stop your drama!!

and let's not even talk about majors,genrals and colonels in the army who are shias!! shias are our brothers have been and will always be!!

RIP

Nice trolling... thanks for ur retarded post..

Just google shia office holders of Pakistan....

ZA bhutto,Benazir,Pervaiz,sikander,Quaid e Azam,Gen Musa etc etc etc

**oN Topic... its BLA thts involved in this crap... they r also into secterian violence..

yes however,they are better than in gujrat india or the sikhs that are killed in the golden temple or the christians killed in orissa! so poor minorities of india!

NOW STOP TROLLING! when you have no idea about anything!! PPP zulfiqar bhutto till current ZARDARI are all shias! ZULFIQAR MIRZA is a shia! so stop your drama!!

and let's not even talk about majors,genrals and colonels in the army who are shias!! shias are our brothers have been and will always be!!

Can you stop crying about Gujrat all the time?? even Relatvies of deceased have stopped but Pakistani friends seem to be so much hurt by the incident :lol:

I just meant that there is killing of minorities every day in Pakistan, You are a muslim state so its obvious you won't care about christians/hindus/sikhs being raped , killed and forced to convert to Islam daily.. but why are you killing people from your own religion?? We recently saw how Urdu speakers were begging for life in Karachi and how Baloch people are disappearing (these are not age long incident but happened this month) and now this killing of Shia community

but anything that hide these crimes would work for you...closing your eyes won't make the world disappear

Can you stop crying about Gujrat all the time?? even Relatvies of deceased have stopped but Pakistani friends seem to be so much hurt by the incident :lol:

I just meant that there is killing of minorities every day in Pakistan, You are a muslim state so its obvious you won't care about christians/hindus/sikhs being raped , killed and forced to convert to Islam daily.. but why are you killing people from your own religion?? We recently saw how Urdu speakers were begging for life in Karachi and how Baloch people are disappearing (these are not age long incident but happened this month) and now this killing of Shia community

but anything that hide these crimes would work for you...closing your eyes won't make the world disappear

2m6mkvc.jpg

Lol @ Chow Chow, get a life mate, go troll somewhere else. Nobody gives a crap about your bs here.
On topic, it could be the BLA and their allies, they have been active in Iran as well, bombing a Shia mosque in Zahedan a while ago if i am not mistaken.

May the dead rest in peace , Death to the murderers & death to those who are a part of it

RIP

eeefff yooouuuu seeeeeeee kayyyyyyyyyyy- off

People of gilgit baltistan loves pakistan, i have 2 friends from gilgit baltistan!!!

Don't exaggerate indians!!!

I love this 'I have friends......' line that is used in every difficult situation.

Well, some even have Martians as friends!

Please give a reality check of Gilgit Baltistan rather than the "I have friends....' line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom