What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

such thing happening near ramzan tells alot about the motive behind such killings-
As i see it- 11 Pakistanis were killed by terrorists in Quetta-

there is a military professional troll on the loose-

His posts aren't that bad. At least I learned the reason why there are so many incidents of soldiers attacking and killing there seniors in Indian military. ;)

Yes Indians stay away - after all you are not Muslims - Arbis allowed though speaking the magic language that even God speaks

No it's not like that muse. I would prefer the criticism from a Communist Chinese than a "secular" atheist Hindu from Bharat. It's not about Arabi or Persian. Get over it please.

Lol @ Chow Chow, get a life mate, go troll somewhere else. Nobody gives a crap about your bs here.
On topic, it could be the BLA and their allies, they have been active in Iran as well, bombing a Shia mosque in Zahedan a while ago if i am not mistaken.

So glad you brought in Iran/Zahedan in here.

I wonder why everyone is so mad at Chow chow for pointing out the bitter truth. Known to the world is the fact that Jundullah members and Rigi were well protected by Pakistan for a long time, in spite of Iran's incessant demands to close the cells. Yes, those cells were raided by Pakistani Army and Rangers, but never before it became a threat to Pakistan itself.

Watched it on BBC, a pickup van was fallen roadside , military secured the area. Also there was a news of some transport company's office in Quetta was attacked by gunmen killing many. The rooms were full of bloods. They killed those innocents for nothing. :sick:

RIP to the deads.

No it's not like that muse. I would prefer the criticism from a Communist Chinese than a "secular" atheist Hindu from Bharat. It's not about Arabi or Persian. Get over it please.
And why would that be ? Because ChiComs are godless ? Or because Hindus from Bharat know about the internal rift between the Sunnis and Shias, the wanton massacres of Ahmediyas or the ethnic cleansing of Mujahirs by Pathans and vice-versa ?

I wonder why everyone is so mad at Chow chow for pointing out the bitter truth.

Humm. If you weren't a Bharati yourself you might have realized that the guy is trolling. It was a bitter troll not the bitter truth. The poor boy always fails to back himself just like you.

Known to the world is the fact that

Known to the world??? Does the world only includes our pathetic neighbor on the eastern side.

Yes, those cells were raided by Pakistani Army and Rangers

Your rant negated? Looks like it is.

I love this 'I have friends......' line that is used in every difficult situation.

Well, some even have Martians as friends!

Please give a reality check of Gilgit Baltistan rather than the "I have friends....' line.

"It's our basic right to have our own assembly and our own representatives," said Mohammad Owais, a 40-year-old shopkeeper standing in a long queue at a polling station in Gilgit, the region's main town. "Today we have been given this right."

Many 1.5 million people of Gilgit-Baltistan oppose integration into Kashmir and want their area to be merged into Pakistan and declared a separate province.

Reuters^^^

Pakistan Army have NLI & Gilgit Scouts from that province of 'GB'. Any more reality check?:azn:

And why would that be ? Because ChiComs are godless ?

No because they are not cheap. They don't troll and they don't have hate for my country in whenever and whatever case. In short they are sane.

No because they are not cheap. They don't troll and they don't have hate for my country in whenever and whatever case. In short they are sane.
Brilliant Analysis ; In short any Indian who points out realities in Pakistan, which are being pointed out by loads of esteemed people in your own nation, are insane and trolling around ; But the Chinese are saints who have nothing but compassion and love for people from the Land of the Pure.

Reuters^^^

Pakistan Army have NLI & Gilgit Scouts from that province of 'GB'. Any more reality check?:azn:

That is correct.

However, this is what the Pakistan Supreme Court said:

On 28th May 1999, the Supreme Court of Pakistan delivered a stinging broadside of Islamabad’s oppressive, undemocratic and colonial subjugation of the Northern Areas of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, pronouncing “it was not understandable on what basis the people of Northern Areas can be denied the fundamental rights guaranteed under the Constitution” i.e. right to equality before law, right to reside and move freely, right to vote, right to be governed by their chosen representatives, right to form political parties, right to assemble peacefully, right to freedom of speech and expression, right to habeas corpus and against illegal detention, right to acquire, hold and dispose property, and the right to have access to an appellate court of justice for the enforcement of all other rights guaranteed under the latest constitution of the country (since independence, Pakistan has devised and binned three written constitutions and the standing fourth one was drawn up in 1985). The verdict was an eye opener to the world on the brutality, abuses and exactions perpetrated upon the five million inhabitants of *** and a vindication of the long-standing efforts of human rights activists within and outside the country to alter the grossly unfair treatment meted out to what is officially called “Azad Kashmir.”

Read on at:

Human Rights in Pak-Occupied Kashmir: Screams of the Oppressed

The article goes on to enumerate the demographic changes being made in Northern Area wherein Sunnis are being settled to offset the Shia majority. The same way how the Muslim Uighurs are being made a minority by the Han Chinese in East Turkmenistan or Xinjiang.

These indians are exaggerating about shias, our community have no problem in pakistan!!!

Back
Top Bottom