What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

They were probably going to Zahedan, Iran & onwards for Ziarat, or coming back from there; that's why it is sectarian violence. I've taken that journey on the bus myself. RIP to the dead, & I hope the perpetrators can come to justice. The sectarian violence in Quetta is becoming a huge problem.

That is correct, they knew that Shias at this time of the year go to Iran for Ziarat and the target was probably chosen because of this fact.

An unfortunate incident which goes to show you how much hatred has been built up in some people.

Keep the Saudi money rolling in.

LeJ is not supported or comprised of foreign agents, they are made up of Pakistani citizens, that get brainwashed by these extremists to carry out these terrorist actions against Shias.

Can't say anything about the authenticity of the source because i heard it from a friend "Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is financed from afghanistan"

Can't say anything about the authenticity of the source because i heard it from a friend "Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is financed from afghanistan"

No, LeJ is a purely local organization, financed by the Deobandi extremists in Pakistan, Pakistani citizens.

Don Jaguar,

This terrorist word is overused.

Are you suggesting that the Sipahi this and Siphai that, Lashkar e this and Lashkar e that, are attacking without a sectarian agenda?

I would have loved to give you details of the sectarian violence aimed at specific people like Shias or Sunnis, even before this mayhem became routine. In fact, there was a report that a Shia killed had less compensation than a Sunni killed (Asim will recall it was with link given in WAB).

Then there are the important Mullahs and MNA who want Shias to be declared Kaffirs!!!

Therefore, much that I would love to believe you, yet your views do not quite coincide with the numerous reports one reads not only in the western media but also on the Pakistani media.

That is the dilemma.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

Formation

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ), a Sunni-Deobandi terrorist outfit was formed in 1996 by a break away group of radical sectarian extremists of the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), a Sunni extremist outfit, which accused the parent organisation of deviating from the ideals of its slain co- founder, Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi. It is from Maulana Jhangvi that the LeJ derives its name. It was formed under the leadership of Akram Lahori and Riaz Basra. The LeJ is one of the two sectarian terrorist outfits proscribed on August 14, 2001, by President Pervez Musharraf.

Ideology and Objectives

The LeJ aims to transform Pakistan into a Sunni state, primarily through violent means. The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement.

Read more on LeJ Leadership and Command Structure, Linkages and Activities and Incidents.
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Terrorist Group of Pakistan

Activities and Incidents says it all!!

Don Jaguar,

Therefore, how come you have a totally different take on what the Pakistanis themselves thinks?

Who is right? You or Pakistan?

Whats "Arbis" got anything to do with this? Its quite obvious they are here to troll, behind the disguise of "RIP" and then the trolling begins, prime example post nr. 31. This is Pakistan Defence Forum. I shouldnt have to explain to Indian trollers that the Shias are doing well in Pakistan (Our President is shia for gods sake!), at least as well as other Pakistanis are doing in these hard times.

BTW Muse is a Think Tank and not an ordinary mortal like you and me.

Obviously, when he has been vetted and selected by PDF, he could not be a troll or an illiterate and lacking knowledge as many are!

We are talking about common Shias who are not protected by special security and bullet proof cars.

One swallow does not a summer make!

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

Formation

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ), a Sunni-Deobandi terrorist outfit was formed in 1996 by a break away group of radical sectarian extremists of the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), a Sunni extremist outfit, which accused the parent organisation of deviating from the ideals of its slain co- founder, Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi. It is from Maulana Jhangvi that the LeJ derives its name. It was formed under the leadership of Akram Lahori and Riaz Basra. The LeJ is one of the two sectarian terrorist outfits proscribed on August 14, 2001, by President Pervez Musharraf.

Ideology and Objectives

The LeJ aims to transform Pakistan into a Sunni state, primarily through violent means. The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement.

Read more on LeJ Leadership and Command Structure, Linkages and Activities and Incidents.
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Terrorist Group of Pakistan

Activities and Incidents says it all!!

Don Jaguar,

Therefore, how come you have a totally different take on what the Pakistanis themselves thinks?

Who is right? You or Pakistan?

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement

Read post # 82

I think that is an ostrich like explanation.

They profess to be Muslims and claim to be the flag bearers and all others are munafiqs.

Isn't it time to catch these terrorists who claim to be better Muslims by their gonads and wipe them from the face of the earth?

But why is it not happening?

Because they serve a purpose for the masters who are running Pakistan.

What is the problem in nabbing the Mullahs and MNAs who spread hatred and that too against other Muslims?

Why are they being allowed to preach hatred and pretend that they are holy?

dear it is something that has roots in the history as the deboand ideological leader Ashraf Ali thanvi was the person who was and is the driving force. he was govt puppet as at that time when no other was acknowledged and praised by British.... he was the one who was given monthly amounting 5000...... remember it was long before independence
so if anyone research on it he will finally finds the truth...... at one time i didn't realized that but after through study of Islam ( for 10 Years) and different sects i finally found the truth..... and i can say yes i am a muslim who know something about it..... i will invite anyone to study it first and then comment......no offence to anyone....but it is part of history............

Don Jaguar,

This terrorist word is overused.

Are you suggesting that the Sipahi this and Siphai that, Lashkar e this and Lashkar e that, are attacking without a sectarian agenda?

I would have loved to give you details of the sectarian violence aimed at specific people like Shias or Sunnis, even before this mayhem became routine. In fact, there was a report that a Shia killed had less compensation than a Sunni killed (Asim will recall it was with link given in WAB).

Then there are the important Mullahs and MNA who want Shias to be declared Kaffirs!!!

Therefore, much that I would love to believe you, yet your views do not quite coincide with the numerous reports one reads not only in the western media but also on the Pakistani media.

That is the dilemma.

Lashkars are attacking with sectarian agenda supported by enemies of pakistan!!!

I don't need your details i already know that!!!

I am aware of these Mullahs also who want to declare us kaffirs!!!

@Tiki Tam Tam

A personal question brother please don't mind "are you muslim"?

If yes then from which sect you belong to?

Lashkars are attacking with sectarian agenda supported by enemies of pakistan!!!

I don't need your details i already know that!!!

I am aware of these Mullahs also who want to declare us kaffirs!!!

Enemies of Paksitan. The usual 'foreign hand' to cover up issues used by the third world countries everywhere!

Inge said: A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours.

This is universally applicable.

I know you don't need my details, but I requested for your details which you seem to merely glibly cover with generalities. And then, they turn out to be totally a divergence to what Pakistan believes!

Your generalities reminds me of William Shakespeare's , All's Well that Ends Well - "It is like a barber's chair that fits all buttocks."

Now, the Mullahs are a powerful lot and you know about them and yet you claim all is well.

@Tiki Tam Tam

A personal question brother please don't mind "are you muslim"?

If yes then from which sect you belong to?

No I am not a Muslim. I have Muslim relatives and have studied Islam a little more than the average Kaffir.

A large part of my life has been spent with Muslims.

mymeaningislion

i will invite anyone to study it first and then comment......

How is it connected to the post you have appended this statement to?

Obfuscating through condescension?

Obfuscation and prevarication through false condescension are vices that sometimes grow out of the necessities to cover weaknesses in fact.

Enemies of Paksitan. The usual 'foreign hand' to cover up issues used by the third world countries everywhere!

Inge said: A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours.

This is universally applicable.

I know you don't need my details, but I requested for your details which you seem to merely glibly cover with generalities. And then, they turn out to be totally a divergence to what Pakistan believes!

Your generalities reminds me of William Shakespeare's , All's Well that Ends Well - "It is like a barber's chair that fits all buttocks."

Now, the Mullahs are a powerful lot and you know about them and yet you claim all is well.

I have told you what exactly pakistanis think and right now mullahs are not in power can't say anything about the future!!!

No I am not a Muslim. I have Muslim relatives and have studied Islam a little more than the average Kaffir.

A large part of my life has been spent with Muslims.

You seems to have very less hatred than average kaffir :)

Correct me if i am wrong!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom