What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

If all Pakistanis were equal before the law, but that's not the case, divided by the same religion, divided by sects, unequal before the law

Sometimes you can be so thick - get the butt plug out!

Apologies missed the irony there, dint look at the previous comments,

BTW Muse is a Think Tank and not an ordinary mortal like you and me.

Obviously, when he has been vetted and selected by PDF, he could not be a troll or an illiterate and lacking knowledge as many are!

We are talking about common Shias who are not protected by special security and bullet proof cars.

One swallow does not a summer make!

And where have i said he is a troll? :undecided:
It is annoying when you have a bunch of people commenting on something they have no idea of. I retract my statement calling all Indians trolls, apologies, but it is very obvious that many are here just for that reason (not just this thread, in general and im tired of it, a reason im not even active on this forum anymore). I think Indian members like you should stop them, should tell them, stop trolling e.g. post nr.31, 35. How would you feel if a non indian starts talking about your neighborhood as if he knows everything about it. Anyways im outta here.

And where have i said he is a troll? :undecided:
It is annoying when you have a bunch of people commenting on something they have no idea of. I retract my statement calling all Indians trolls, apologies, but it is very obvious that many are here just for that reason (not just this thread, in general and im tired of it, a reason im not even active on this forum anymore). I think Indian members like you should stop them, should tell them, stop trolling e.g. post nr.31, 35. How would you feel if a non indian starts talking about your neighborhood as if he knows everything about it. Anyways im outta here.

Just to refresh your memory you wrote:

Whats "Arbis" got anything to do with this? Its quite obvious they are here to troll, behind the disguise of "RIP" and then the trolling begins, prime example post nr. 31

Now, that Arbi pizazz was written by Muse!

How is that connected with Indians trolling?

Why I say so, it is because you have connected the Arbi pizazz with a diatribe on Indian trolling. Or else, what is the connection?

That acting of the hurt innocence stands exposed!

No wonder you skedaddled pronto with this:

Anyways im outta here

Too hot to handle and too cold to hold!

@ Mr "Military Professional" , Il make one last try with you. Seriously how dumb can you get? I asked Muse why he was linking Arabs with the Indians trolling on this thread. I later retracted my statement saying all Indians here were trolls, but my questions about the "arbis" still holds. As a think thank he should know better than generalizing one group of people . Admittingly i am no internet tough guy, and why are you trying to show off with your flashy pizazz english. If people like you are "professionals" of today, no wonder the world is going where it is.

Deobandi is an indian invention so indirect link found, but not financial!!!

Deobandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Consider it as Indian gift to you guys....
One time accept fact that this is Pakistan's internal problem ....
and one more think..
if any of your friend do have information about Indian link behind this please report his name to ISI ... may be ISI can crack the case with his help and put him behind bar for keeping contacts with such a dangerous elements

@ Mr "Military Professional" , Il make one last try with you. Seriously how dumb can you get? I asked Muse why he was linking Arabs with the Indians trolling on this thread. I later retracted my statement saying all Indians here were trolls, but my questions about the "arbis" still holds. As a think thank he should know better than generalizing one group of people . Admittingly i am no internet tough guy, and why are you trying to show off with your flashy pizazz. If people like you are "professionals" of today, no wonder the world is going where it is.

What has my being a professional to do with interacting with people in a medium that has nothing to do with my profession?

Using it for some type of a psychological blackmail?

My flashy pizazz?

Flashy too you, very down to earth for me!

Am I dumb?

All I can say to you is - Don't dumb it down. The audience is smart and gets what you are doing.

Anyway, hare you anything to contribute to educate us?

That is more important.

What has my being a professional to do with interacting with people in a medium that has nothing to do with my profession?

Using it for some type of a psychological blackmail?

My flashy pizazz?

Flashy too you, very down to earth for me!

Am I dumb?

All I can say to you is - Don't dumb it down. The audience is smart and gets what you are doing.

Anyway, hare you anything to contribute to educate us?

That is more important.

No im a stupid dumb common man who knows nothing about his country, alas he has to rely on professionals from abroad, keep going son, your doing a great job :D:tup:

QUETTA: Unidentified men opened fire on a van at Spini Road in Quetta that killed eleven persons including a woman and injured three Saturday, Geo News reported.

According to police sources, the firing incident took place near a bus stop at Spini Road when some unknown men attacked a vehicle that killed three people, including a woman on spot while eleven others got injured.

Seven persons lost their lives on their way while one succumbed to injuries after reaching to the hospital.

The injured have been shifted to Bolan Medical Hospital.

The area is gripped by fear while security forces have reached the spot to investigate the incident and cordoned off the area.

The relatives of the victims reached the hospital and protested against the incident while Tahaffuz-e-Azadari Council has announced 40-day mourning.

Firing at Spini Road kills 11 in Quetta

Eleven people have been shot dead in an apparently sectarian attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta in south-western Pakistan, police say.

All of the victims are thought to be members of the country's Shia Muslim minority, they said. Up to five other people have been wounded.

Police said unidentified gunmen had opened fire on a vehicle near a bus station.

Quetta is the capital of the state of Baluchistan, bordering on Afghanistan.

Sunni and Shia extremists have frequently clashed and launched attacks on each other over the past 20 years.

No group has said it was behind Saturday's attack, but Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - widely seen as the armed wing of the militant Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba group - has been accused of orchestrating violence in recent years.

On Friday, gunmen killed seven Shia pilgrims on the outskirts of Quetta when they opened fire at a bus stop.

Police said the victims had been waiting for a coach to travel to neighbouring Iran.

BBC News - Pakistani gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

someone should just enter deira bugtti and kill all these terrorists of nationlist party!! :angry:

The topic of the thread is itself a disgrace to all..
Why used the word Shia,,,this forum is used against islam pretty badly..
innocent people are muslims and thats it...

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement

Read post # 82

your definition is like the same that if one muslim killed anyone then islam is bad, like saying that a a lashkar is involved in terrorists activities then blame the sect which they belong to..

No I am not a Muslim. I have Muslim relatives and have studied Islam a little more than the average Kaffir.

A large part of my life has been spent with Muslims.

mymeaningislion

How is it connected to the post you have appended this statement to?

Obfuscating through condescension?

Obfuscation and prevarication through false condescension are vices that sometimes grow out of the necessities to cover weaknesses in fact.

i just gave you the clue to research on if want to find more i was not exactly on topic but yes it is related to the terrorrism today we are facing

There is not only Shia massacre, but one should check what is happening to Shia Northern Area too!

One remembers the Deobandi Maulana Wali Hasan of Karachi's edict and Mullah Azam Tariq, Member National Assembly on Shias.

They are the type of people who are intolerant.

I love this 'I have friends......' line that is used in every difficult situation.

Well, some even have Martians as friends!

Please give a reality check of Gilgit Baltistan rather than the "I have friends....' line.

Lets do check whats happening in the "Shia Nrothern Areas"! Iv tried to talk some sense into to you before but you werent prepared to listen. Please do enlighten us with what ever sources you have. I bloody visit those places 3 to 4 times every year. Ill bring all the interviews, from which ever place you want up north, to once and for all prove that all your spewing is only bull excreta. Better yet I invite you to my next trip. Please do accept ad dont back out afterwards. This is a bet I can bloody bet my life on. Its easy to dig up dirt on any thing Pakistan. Iv bloody lived half of my life there. You do not get to tell me what is and what is not up there in the north. Shall I post phone numbers of locals there for everyone in this forum to call and confirm what the situation is like up there???? I can provide as many phone numbers as you'd like. And you dont even have to worry about the language difference. They will talk to you in fluent English, Urdu, German, Japanese, french, Gilgity, Balti, Khwar and Kohistani. You name the place and ill give you the phone number of a local living there. Hows that for your bloody reality check. Lets end your venom laden rants once and for all.

There are no doubts that sectarian killings ratio is high in Quetta....

But infact on daily basis Pakistanis are getting killed, be it on Sectarian basis or ethnicity basis...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom