What's new

Gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

RIP

Poor Shia community....Minorities have no right in Pakistan whether Shia muslim, Urdu speakers , Baloch, non- muslims...if you belong to 'minority' you have no right to live in Pakistan..Shame !!

Yes, no minorities have any rights to live in Pakistan. and these minorities include PML-N, PPP, PML-Q, MQM, ANP and they have no rights.

Truth hurts and in case of Pakistan 'truth is Propaganda'
whether you like it or not, its true that Minorities have no life in 'land of extremists', Pakistan..where Extremists need any reason (no matter how lame it is) to kill others.

Wasn't you fail on another thread about Baluchistan wasn't enough that you came up with these "realities" on this thread. The use of the word "minority" for the Shias or Urdu Speakers or Baloch further glorifies your failure. Great going kid. No wonder WHO called Bharatis a depressed lot. :)

Brilliant Analysis ; In short any Indian who points out realities ....

That's it dear. The bold part. Realities. You never point out the realities. The best and the most you guys come with is troll and rants against Pakistan and fantastic "realities" like Shia northern areas under persecution or human rights violations in Azad Kashmir and all that cr@p. As I said Chinese have more right to criticize than you guys since they don't suffer with the disease known as hate Pakistan which most of your countrymen on this forum suffer with. OK. Let's make it more explicit. Shall we. The fans of that as$ clown Narinder Modi have no right to lecture us about minority persecution or communal violence etc etc. Got it. All clear now.

Lets do check whats happening in the "Shia Nrothern Areas"! Iv tried to talk some sense into to you before but you werent prepared to listen. Please do enlighten us with what ever sources you have. I bloody visit those places 3 to 4 times every year. Ill bring all the interviews, from which ever place you want up north, to once and for all prove that all your spewing is only bull excreta. Better yet I invite you to my next trip. Please do accept ad dont back out afterwards. This is a bet I can bloody bet my life on. Its easy to dig up dirt on any thing Pakistan. Iv bloody lived half of my life there. You do not get to tell me what is and what is not up there in the north. Shall I post phone numbers of locals there for everyone in this forum to call and confirm what the situation is like up there???? I can provide as many phone numbers as you'd like. And you dont even have to worry about the language difference. They will talk to you in fluent English, Urdu, German, Japanese, french, Gilgity, Balti, Khwar and Kohistani. You name the place and ill give you the phone number of a local living there. Hows that for your bloody reality check. Lets end your venom laden rants once and for all.

That is a really great offer Krash. One which nobody would want to miss. Can't say the same about professional troll. He seems interested in something else.

Lets do check whats happening in the "Shia Nrothern Areas"! Iv tried to talk some sense into to you before but you werent prepared to listen. Please do enlighten us with what ever sources you have. I bloody visit those places 3 to 4 times every year. Ill bring all the interviews, from which ever place you want up north, to once and for all prove that all your spewing is only bull excreta. Better yet I invite you to my next trip. Please do accept ad dont back out afterwards. This is a bet I can bloody bet my life on. Its easy to dig up dirt on any thing Pakistan. Iv bloody lived half of my life there. You do not get to tell me what is and what is not up there in the north. Shall I post phone numbers of locals there for everyone in this forum to call and confirm what the situation is like up there???? I can provide as many phone numbers as you'd like. And you dont even have to worry about the language difference. They will talk to you in fluent English, Urdu, German, Japanese, french, Gilgity, Balti, Khwar and Kohistani. You name the place and ill give you the phone number of a local living there. Hows that for your bloody reality check. Lets end your venom laden rants once and for all.

ooo- where the tongue slacker now??- Man up and come forward-

RIP to the dead.

RIP

Poor Shia community....Minorities have no right in Pakistan whether Shia muslim, Urdu speakers , Baloch, non- muslims...if you belong to 'minority' you have no right to live in Pakistan..Shame !!

I know it sucks for minorities eh. President is a Sindhi-Baloch Shia. Founder of Pakistan's largest political party was a Shia, not to mention one of the co founder's was a Hindu. PM belongs to a minority ethnic group. And we can go on and on.

RIP

Let me make it clear to all the Indians out there, I am a 'Mohajir' & Shia, & I've never felt different or treated differently than any other Pakistani. There are a few crazy fundos out there, sure, but we don't let them bog us down, or make us feel less of our homeland or the people living in it.

Incident is very sad and so is the thread title, which should have been, "Terrorist kill 11 Pakistani citizens".

QUETTA: Unidentified men opened fire on a van at Spini Road in Quetta that killed eleven persons including a woman and injured three Saturday, Geo News reported.

According to police sources, the firing incident took place near a bus stop at Spini Road when some unknown men attacked a vehicle that killed three people, including a woman on spot while eleven others got injured.

Seven persons lost their lives on their way while one succumbed to injuries after reaching to the hospital.

The injured have been shifted to Bolan Medical Hospital.

The area is gripped by fear while security forces have reached the spot to investigate the incident and cordoned off the area.

The relatives of the victims reached the hospital and protested against the incident while Tahaffuz-e-Azadari Council has announced 40-day mourning.

Firing at Spini Road kills 11 in Quetta

Eleven people have been shot dead in an apparently sectarian attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta in south-western Pakistan, police say.

All of the victims are thought to be members of the country's Shia Muslim minority, they said. Up to five other people have been wounded.

Police said unidentified gunmen had opened fire on a vehicle near a bus station.

Quetta is the capital of the state of Baluchistan, bordering on Afghanistan.

Sunni and Shia extremists have frequently clashed and launched attacks on each other over the past 20 years.

No group has said it was behind Saturday's attack, but Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - widely seen as the armed wing of the militant Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba group - has been accused of orchestrating violence in recent years.

On Friday, gunmen killed seven Shia pilgrims on the outskirts of Quetta when they opened fire at a bus stop.

Police said the victims had been waiting for a coach to travel to neighbouring Iran.

BBC News - Pakistani gunmen 'kill 11 Shias' in Quetta

someone should just enter deira bugtti and kill all these terrorists of nationlist party!! :angry:

Let me make it clear to all the Indians out there, I am a Mohajir & Shia, & I've never felt different or treated differently than any other Pakistani. There are a few crazy fundos out there, sure, but we don't let them bog us down, or make us feel less of our homeland or the people living in it.

In old days back in pak 1 of my school teacher a woman used to teach us maths and if we didn’t or forgot to do our homework, she would hit us with a ruler!!!!!!
The thing was she was the hardest hitter in our school, and we almost never dared to bring in un finished work to her lessons........

She was also a shia and very educated (all the teachers in the school were female and university or college lvl educated). But I never judged her upon her beliefs , I just didn’t like her way of discipline.
We often used to go to her village coz some of my friends lived there. And 1 day my little brother and lsister came back and said they been to her house!!!!

She invited them in and gave them sweets, pakoras and samosas and they played with her children and other siblings etc.
The teacher had good relations with l family members but I never ventured in to her house only once when I passed by her house with a namoina mate of mine did I go inside for some water but we came running back when we heard her voice and approaching footsteps…

1 of my best ex dost was also a Shia and we used to go out and play ,do work , and it never felt at all that he wasn’t Pakistani or a minority.
The thing I’m trying to say is that people don’t care who you are sitting next to as long as you respect him and he respects you then we why shouldn’t we get along???????

This so called divide didn’t and doesn’t really happen in Punjab but some outside elements are trying to create a gap in Pakistani society to prioritise this divide and crate instability.

We must stop Saudi and Iranian influence in creating a ledge in pak society by banishing these groups,funding and making it clear that we Pakistanis will not tolerate their extremist beliefs.

bal thackrey might be a spent force from your point of view but Bajrang DAAL & SHIV SENA are still strong! their thugs still roam the streets and we saw in gujrat & orissa how armed fanatcis looted pludered and raped! and government actually did nothing!

as for TTP are you sleeping?? isn't the pakistan government carrying out an operation against them in all of NWFP???

and as for killing of shias! please spare me the BS these terrorist have blown up mosques all over pakistan!!! regardless of if they were sunni shia or ahmedi!

Guys .....this is really fuuny..."Bajrang Dal in Orrissa" I belong to that exact area where you are referring...U know if you try to find out how amny people follow Bajrang dal in Orissa then you may not be able to a cricket out of it....

Consider it as Indian gift to you guys....
One time accept fact that this is Pakistan's internal problem ....
and one more think..
if any of your friend do have information about Indian link behind this please report his name to ISI ... may be ISI can crack the case with his help and put him behind bar for keeping contacts with such a dangerous elements

Thanx for your gift!!! :hitwall:

ISI knows it well!!!

your definition is like the same that if one muslim killed anyone then islam is bad, like saying that a a lashkar is involved in terrorists activities then blame the sect which they belong to..

I am not blaming any sect here i am just telling you that Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement (which is an indian movement)

I am not blaming any sect here i am just telling you that Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is part of the broader Deoband movement (which is an indian movement)

The Deoband movement might have started in India, but after 1947, a lot of Deobandis migrated to Pakistan, became Pakistani citizens, & corrupted Pakistani society. Nearly all the Deobandi extremists in Pakistan today are Pakistani citizens. LeJ follows the Deobandi ideology, but it is comprised of nearly all Pakistani extremists. The LeJ doesn't have to do anything with India. Similarly, the Taliban also follows the Deobandi ideology, but it has its roots in Afghanistan, & it doesn't have to do anything with India.

Look, more "Deobandi"s -- Islam in great danger

Looming storm: Banned outfit’s leader whips up crowds in Khairpur
By Saba Imtiaz
Published: July 31, 2011

220872-MalikIshaq-1312069161-639-640x480.jpg

Ishaq is out on bail from Kot Lakhpat after 14 years of imprisonment - he is accused of killing 70 people in 44 cases.
KARACHI:

Malik Mohammad Ishaq, a leader of the banned Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, made an appearance in Khairpur on Friday to address the ‘Difaa-e-Sahaba’ conference in the city. The event was organised by Jamia Haidriah.

Ishaq was recently released on bail from Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat jail after serving 14 years of imprisonment. Ishaq was accused of killing 70 people in 44 cases. He was acquitted in 34 and granted bail in 10 cases, including one in which he was charged with plotting the 2009 attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.

Ishaq’s presence in Khairpur is significant since the city was home to SSP leader Allama Sher Hyderi, who was assassinated in August 2009. A speaker at the conference invoked Hyderi’s memory while introducing Ishaq.

Ishaq spoke of his resolve to continue with his mission, he praised the leadership of the SSP and said he would continue to make sacrifices and work to defend Islam.

Ishaq has been on a publicity tour of sorts after his release and has even addressed people in his hometown of Rahim Yar Khan. “He is re-establishing himself as a leader,” says analyst Ayesha Siddiqa. “Even though there was no curb on his activities when he was in jail – there was his involvement in the Sri Lankan cricket team attack and other plans as well – but his physical presence means that he can organise things better. He is strengthening his base and we do know that the SSP is spreading rapidly in Sindh. For example, Ghotki and Jacobabad are very affected – you see SSP graffiti and flags there.” Siddiqa offered a grim view of militancy in the province, where she says Jamaatud Dawa is also making inroads. “While we are talking of peace in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, the centre of militancy and radicalisation is in Sindh and Punjab.”

While he may have been in jail for 14 years, Ishaq appeared to be quite updated with the news of allegedly blasphemous content available online. He riled the crowd by describing blasphemous images in graphic detail. He also questioned the categorisation of religious leaders as being involved in militancy and sectarianism. The crowd waved flags and chanted slogans against a particular sect during his speech.

A video of Ishaq’s speech in Khairpur was uploaded to the official YouTube channel of the Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat (the SSP’s new name). Scores of men can be seen attending the event and chanting slogans.

The Express Tribune previously reported that Ishaq’s family received a stipend from the Punjab government while he was in jail. Ishaq has also been provided with two police guards. According to Interior Minister Rehman Malik, the man is under observation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom